• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Reader for Query Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

E.M.Sterling

Registered
Reaction score
I have a query letter for a dark urban fantasy/supernatural novel. I would like to have some one read over the query letter for me to see if I could spruce it up some more or if it is short enough and too the point to catch an agent's attention.
I would prefer some one with some experience with query letters and what agents look for.
Thanks

Gray Rose

Beware of the Thorns!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
roselemberg.net
I have a query letter for a dark urban fantasy/supernatural novel. I would like to have some one read over the query letter for me to see if I could spruce it up some more or if it is short enough and too the point to catch an agent's attention.
I would prefer some one with some experience with query letters and what agents look for.
Thanks

Why won't you post it in SYW under "Query Letter Help"?

best of luck,
Rose

james1611

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamessomers.blogspot.com
Because I prefer not to post it for the entire board to read. I would rather just one one or two read it.

E.M.--I'd be glad to help if I can. I have one published novel and two novels currently under submission to publishers through my agent. I just sent out a first draft query to a publisher for a YA fantasy my most recent project and received a positive reply after a day, asking for the book proposal and sample chapters.

let me know if I can be of service,
James

Status
Not open for further replies.