Bad boy, bad boy, whatcha gonna do??

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Rule #2. Never run from the cops while carrying a box of freshly baked donuts.

Susan Gable

Dreamer of dreams, teller of tales
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.susangable.com
No, because they got guns and bullets are faster.

Oh. I see.

I think the guy in the swamp had a better chance against the bullets. Eaten by a gator. <shudder> Not my prefered ending, thanks.

I think getting arrested was a better choice than taking a chance with the gators.

But, hey, to each his own. :)

Susan G.

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
Bad way to go...

Diving into natural bodies of water in Florida, at night, is madness even if you are being chased by the cops.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
I think getting arrested was a better choice than taking a chance with the gators.
I can say that in America the choice between a violent death by natural selection and one at the hands of police is marginal, at best.

Last edited:

joyce

I'm really shy...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thoughtsfromthecave.blogspot.com
Bad way to go...

Diving into natural bodies of water in Florida, at night, is madness even if you are being chased by the cops.

I've lived in Florida my entire life and there are some bodies of water I would not jump into no matter how bright it was outside. I'm always amazed when I hear of someone getting attacked then I see where they were swimming when the attack happened and I can only shake my head. Stupid people.

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
I've lived in Florida my entire life and there are some bodies of water I would not jump into no matter how bright it was outside. I'm always amazed when I hear of someone getting attacked then I see where they were swimming when the attack happened and I can only shake my head. Stupid people.

Hell, in Florida you've got to be careful going into your own swimming pool! :)

joyce

I'm really shy...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thoughtsfromthecave.blogspot.com
Hell, in Florida you've got to be careful going into your own swimming pool! :)

So true, so true. Here in Florida all sorts of wildlife like the pools. I can just imagine the stupid guy swimming through the pond with all the people on the bank yelling for him to get out. Then he realizes they aren't screaming because he just broke into their car, but because his butt is about to get eaten by Mr. Cranky.

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
Going what in your own swimming pool?

That would have been a little bit funny if I'd left out the word "into."

Hell, in Florida you've got to be careful going (into) your own swimming pool!
But I didn't. So, I'm sorry but that's an A+ for effort and a C- for content. Must try harder. :tongue

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So true, so true. Here in Florida all sorts of wildlife like the pools. I can just imagine the stupid guy swimming through the pond with all the people on the bank yelling for him to get out. Then he realizes they aren't screaming because he just broke into their car, but because his butt is about to get eaten by Mr. Cranky.

No wonder he's been bitching about the cost of meat since we moved away from Miami.

I think I'm gonna be sick now...