How do I change my title?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arainsb123

Learning!
Registered
Reaction score
I've looked through my User CP countless times, but I can't figure it out. As well, somebody said that you can look at who's added to your reputation and what their comments are, but I can't find anything like that, either. Can anyone help?

bikrpreacher

Banned
Reaction score
arainsb123 said:
I've looked through my User CP countless times, but I can't figure it out. As well, somebody said that you can look at who's added to your reputation and what their comments are, but I can't find anything like that, either. Can anyone help?

Your rep is in the user CP, look again. The other thing you asked about is somewhere in the profile, maybe someone will come along and give you directions, I don't know how to tell you to get there, sorry I'm not much help, good luck!

Chris

arainsb123

Learning!
Registered
Reaction score
It seems that I previously didn't have any rep additions, so that explains my second trouble. But I STILL can't find any way to change my title.

arainsb123

Learning!
Registered
Reaction score
OH! I feel stupid now, the field to change my title was on my "edit profile" page all along! I was just scrolling down looking for it too quickly to see it :Smack:

Edit: Posted before I saw Zaz's response. I figured it out all by myself! After taking 20 minutes.

bikrpreacher

Banned
Reaction score
arainsb123 said:
OH! I feel stupid now, the field to change my title was on my "edit profile" page all along! I was just scrolling down looking for it too quickly to see it :Smack:

Edit: Posted before I saw Zaz's response. I figured it out all by myself! After taking 20 minutes.

Explain it to me then please...looked all over the place, can't find how to do the title change :confused:

Ok, duh me...found it

Alphabeter

Player of the Letters
Registered
Reaction score
1) You must have at least 50 points and a rep higher than 10-the number everyone starts with.

2)Click on the User CP in the upper left hand of the forum. Once on that page, click on Edit Profile on the left.
3) Now you will see a Edit Email and Password button. Below that, in the Optional Information section, the first option is to Create Custom User Title. Be nice and clean and creative before hitting save.

4)Either in this thread or in a reply to another, post to check it.

If you continue to have problems, try posting here or PMing a Mod.

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
OK, now I know it's not the drugs.....

I've got 51 posts but when I go into my CP, I still don't have an option to change my title or add an avatar.

I even logged out and then logged back in. Is there some type of time limit?

How can I be in with the "IN" crowd if I can't change my title and avatar????

Sheesh, now I've got to call my mom back and tell her "never mind".....

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
Guess there was a waiting period or sumfin....

As my good friend Emily used to say:

"Never mind...."

Status
Not open for further replies.