PDA

View Full Version : Snort Things

DonnaDuck
11-14-2007, 12:33 AM
So I'm a sucker for blog reviews. I'll bite. It this an official review, as in people read our blogs and comment here on what's working and what isn't or is this a means to get more comments on our posts, or both? Hmmm...interesting. I'm game! And yeah, i'm holding pretty strongly onto the snorting thing. Any ideas for a blog byline would help immensely! The link is in my signature.

mjlpsu
11-17-2007, 08:45 AM
Your blog is a lot of fun. Great tone--I like your style of humor. And thank you for the NJ Turnpike post--I miss Jersey sometimes (then I remember days of commuting). I think I may have to become a regular reader (thanks, now I have something else to read while procrastinating). I really don't know any ways to improve on what you have (maybe mix in some shorter posts for readers with short attention spans?).

DonnaDuck
11-17-2007, 06:54 PM
Thanks a bunch! Actually I'm going to be adding a shorter post today! I have a tendency to overwrite. It's my downfall.

ello
11-19-2007, 12:57 AM
Love your blog! Now that is definitely a humor blog! You made me cry laughing and then I nearly peed my pants on the Urinagra falls comment! That was too funny!

I would definitely love to link you on my blog. Let me know if you are ok with that!

http://randomactsofunkindness.blogspot.com/

DonnaDuck
11-19-2007, 01:00 AM
I'm so glad you liked it! Of course you can link my blog, be my guest! Thanks a bunch! I have so say, though, that it might look a little odd to wet yourself while sitting at the computer. People might start asking questions. If they do, flick them in the nose. They'll be too stunned to go any further.

ello
11-19-2007, 01:46 AM
My husband said he wants to invent the multi-use recliner. It will have a small built in refrigerator for drinks and snacks, a pull out tv, dvd system, has a massage system built in, and also has a built in potty so you never have to leave it. Think I'll need it for your blog.;)

CatMuse33
11-19-2007, 04:24 AM
I think I mentioned before, I am a "big fan" of your blog. And especially like the Jersey turnpike post.

I told the story to my husband he laughed about it, too! He said you were really lucky with the cop. LOL

DonnaDuck
11-19-2007, 04:49 AM
Haha! Tell me about it! I was going to add something about me being cute but seeing the stupidity around a tiny Italian girl stopping in a near pitch black, closed rest stop on the Palisades Parkway with yellow, floating eyeballs screamed that the act was truly out of desparity because I would sooner risk a bladder infection than pee in public like that, or in a Port A Potty. But the pain of it all was near vomit-inducing so it was public indecency or stinky shithole. Stinky shithole and a pumicing won out!