PDA

View Full Version : When are you going to see Céline on tour?

Fanny
11-11-2007, 11:22 PM
Hello guys! :)

With the end of A New Day... and the tour starting soon (well... almost!) I just thought that it would be a good idea to open a thread like the "When are you going to Vegas?" one :)

So let's just write the dates + location + seats that everybody has so that we know where we're all going :hooray:I will start:

8 May: London, Block B3, row R, seat 41;
24 May: Paris, section W, row 1, seats 15 & 16;
2 June: Amsterdam, section A3, row 1, seat 5.

Hopefully more to come... your turn! :Sun:

Marisa Louise
11-12-2007, 06:56 AM
29 November 2008: Anaheim, California USA
someplace on the side section in 7th row.

02 December 2008: Staples Center, Los Angeles, Califonia USA
purchasing tickets with some friends when general public seats go on sale.

I'd like to see shows in New York, Montreal, and Paris.

Piglot82
11-12-2007, 07:10 AM
January 23, 2009: Miami, Florida, USA
Section Floor 7 Row 12 Seats 1 & 2

January 28, 2009: Tampa, Florida, USA
Tickets to be purchased

January 30, 2009: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, USA
Tickets to be purchased

These are the "for sure" locations we'll be at but there's always time to add others.

TatiVale
11-12-2007, 06:10 PM
Stacy, you're behind me! :) I have section 7 row 11 seats 4-5 for the Miami show
Ft Lauderdale going to try for the general public.

godessceline
11-12-2007, 06:44 PM
Paris May 19th & 20th, Stockholm June 7th.

Filine
11-12-2007, 07:24 PM
16 May 2008 Antwerp Belgium
24,25 May 2008 Paris France
2 June 2008 Amsterdam, Netherlands row 1 section A3
15,16,20, 25 August 2008 Montréal, Canada

Ok I am really finished now....LOL...I think...

Piglot82
11-13-2007, 05:19 AM
Stacy, you're behind me! :) I have section 7 row 11 seats 4-5 for the Miami show
Ft Lauderdale going to try for the general public.

AWESOME! I'm so glad you are going to be able to go! We have to have dinner before/after the show!!

TatiVale
11-13-2007, 03:17 PM
AWESOME! I'm so glad you are going to be able to go! We have to have dinner before/after the show!!
Hah sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) It seems so far away!!!! hehe I cannot believe that I'm planning something over a year lol

Celine's#1FanInGA
11-14-2007, 09:43 PM
Hey everyone!

I will be seeing Celine in Atlanta on Jan. 17, 2009. I have floor seats, Section 7, Row J, Seat 1 and 2.

I am planning on taking my great niece Skyler, who will turn 7 a month before the show. She has been wanting to see Celine since she was 2!:)

I hope this finds everyone doing great!!

:Hug2:

Marisa Louise
11-14-2007, 10:18 PM
Oh my God!

Skyler is going to be sooooo frikkin' cute at that show! You have to take ZILLIONS of photos and everything. :)

Fanny
11-17-2007, 11:30 PM
I have just added London to my list! I am going on the 8th of May thanks to someone that I will NEVER thank enough :)

Block B3, row R, seat 41. I'm thrilled!

Filine
11-18-2007, 04:01 AM
I just added three nights in Montreal...OMG those tickets for four nights were gone in like...five minutes...

Fanny
11-18-2007, 04:37 PM
WOW Cindy that's great! :)

darryl
11-18-2007, 10:01 PM
I just added three nights in Montreal...OMG those tickets for four nights were gone in like...five minutes...

5 minutes- Tell me about it.

:rant:

TatiVale
11-18-2007, 10:48 PM
I'm pissed off... LOL this pre-sale is a huge mass.

Filine
11-19-2007, 01:10 AM
They are doing it so fast that they can't even keep up with the information...

Fanny
11-19-2007, 01:11 AM
I am having problems with TC, it won't let me buy another ticket although I have bought only ONE, GRRRRR!

Filine
11-19-2007, 03:44 AM
I heard you have to call music today to fix that :(

Anyway...I read earlier this evening on Cyberpresse.ca that Céline is going to do a fifth concert in Montréal on the 23rd of August! It's going to be announced officially tomorrow and tickets will go on sale on saturday. Darryl, take your chances!!!

Céline cancelled the concert in Halifax because they didn't feel welcome, so she has room to do another in Montréal.

darryl
11-19-2007, 06:38 AM
I heard you have to call music today to fix that :(

Anyway...I read earlier this evening on Cyberpresse.ca that Céline is going to do a fifth concert in Montréal on the 23rd of August! It's going to be announced officially tomorrow and tickets will go on sale on saturday. Darryl, take your chances!!!

Céline cancelled the concert in Halifax because they didn't feel welcome, so she has room to do another in Montréal.

I'll cross check, but the special email from AEG mentioned the 23rd.

Thanks!

godessceline
11-21-2007, 08:24 PM
Are the tickets equally friggin expensive everywhere? Mine were like $317 US and there's NO WAY I can afford more than the three dates I've got already. They're soooo expensive! :(

darryl
11-22-2007, 08:35 AM
It appears so. A friend has a left over ticket for one of the shows, and it's like upper upper get-yourself-a-nose-bleed seats. Most of the seats in Vegas were cheaper.

Not sure why they are doing it, but I guess since the vast majority of the seats will be bought by people paying only once, they figure people will pay it regardless.

We should whisper something to René about tracking those fans that buy like 5 tickets for shows in several countries. Maybe they can offer special discounts next time.

:Shrug:

godessceline
11-23-2007, 08:05 PM
We should whisper something to René about tracking those fans that buy like 5 tickets for shows in several countries. Maybe they can offer special discounts next time.

:Shrug:

good idea :) can he actually do something though? Shouldn't we talk to Sony? I seriously don't know if they are going to be able to sell out little sweden with these prices.

darryl
11-24-2007, 05:58 PM
good idea :) can he actually do something though? Shouldn't we talk to Sony? I seriously don't know if they are going to be able to sell out little sweden with these prices.

What I meant is that we could plant the idea with him. It would have to be Feeling/CDA that works out the details with the various people involved. Sony is only 1 portion of this.

In any event it wouldn't really be possible to implement this kind of thing for this tour. First, most of the tickets are already sold- especially the ones going to people that would actually qualify for this kind of discount. Doing it now for this tour would also cause all the fans that have already bought to start demanding a refund down to the discounted price- and that's a huge logistics nightmare, and since the tickets weren't sold through 1 site it would be virtually impossible to coordinate.

As for Sweden not being sold out, it could turn out to be like Ireland- more people from outside the country than from inside! LOL

Hope you are having a fine weekend. It snowed here- rather early for this time in Canada. It's much colder than normal.

:Hug2:

Filine
12-02-2007, 07:16 PM
We also got Montreal tickets for the 25th August :) Seems I will be in Canada for at least a day or 10 :)

Fanny
12-02-2007, 07:19 PM
OMG, how many times in a row will you see her in Quebec??

I'm very tempted to buy a ticket for one of her concerts in Florida... :D

Filine
12-02-2007, 08:33 PM
OMG, how many times in a row will you see her in Quebec??

I'm very tempted to buy a ticket for one of her concerts in Florida... :D

I will see her four times...spread over two weeks...15,16,20 and 25th of august and we might go to Quebec for the free concert if we can find a way to get there...probably by train...

Fanny
12-02-2007, 08:36 PM
Wow that's amazing :D

Piglot82
12-02-2007, 09:21 PM
OMG!! So I just found out that Ever bought us FRONT ROW tickets for the Anaheim show next November. He said it's a birthday present for next year (the concert is the day before my birthday) and he wouldn't be able to hide it from me for a whole year.

Marisa, now we can do something before/after the show for sure.

Fanny
12-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Awww, how sweet! :)

darryl
12-03-2007, 01:19 AM
I will see her four times...spread over two weeks...15,16,20 and 25th of august and we might go to Quebec for the free concert if we can find a way to get there...probably by train...

The train is quite acceptable, or you can also go by bus:

Bus: http://www.greyhound.ca/en/travel_information/bus.shtml

Train: http://www.viarail.ca/en_index.html?wt.ad=english_link_view&wt.ac=click_English_link

Since both cities are the heavily travelled to, I would expect you can get direct travel without any stops.

The weather will be good, a bit warmer in Montreal than QC in August.

Once we get more towards spring, I will look at maybe coming to Montreal and seeing you all. I figure I should be able to get a ticket to one of the shows there without having to deal with the scalpers.

:welcome:

Filine
12-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the link Darryl...of course we can also rent a car. We have to look into that.

darryl
12-04-2007, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the link Darryl...of course we can also rent a car. We have to look into that.

If you rent a car, go for a weekly rate- it's usually the cheapest by far.

The renter must be 25yrs of age or older, but I think that's almost the same everywhere.

Although you can do Hertz, Avis etc, there are smaller chains that are just as good. Some will pick you up at your hotel, house etc.

If you rent, try to avoid renting at the airports- it's almost always more expensive. I find it cheaper to take hotel shuttle services to where I am staying, check in and then get a car from some place. This is usually true in any country.

Also, in the premier countries like USA, Canada, and most western Europe, don't bother with the Car rental insurance they sell- it's usually very limiting and expensive, and most people are either covered by the credit card they use, or by their personal automobile insurance.

Finally, although it *seems* cheaper to pay for the "return it empty and we'll charge you" gas option, the problem is that while they charge you less per gallon/litre than you would have to pay on your own, they ESTIMATE how much gas you've used. Guess who benefits from that?

Darryl

*These, and more useless facts available without requesting them!*

Marisa Louise
12-05-2007, 03:27 AM
OMG!! So I just found out that Ever bought us FRONT ROW tickets for the Anaheim show next November. He said it's a birthday present for next year (the concert is the day before my birthday) and he wouldn't be able to hide it from me for a whole year.

Marisa, now we can do something before/after the show for sure.

I am sooooo excited!!!!!! That's awesome! I'm so glad you're going to be there and I'm super excited that you're front row. We're a little to the side and in 7th row (Jill and I) so we shouldn't be too far from each other, either!

Wooooooot!

godessceline
12-26-2007, 08:41 PM
Oookay, so I'm a little bit in a panic here...Partis is wayyy expensive and I don't know where to stay. :( So Fanny...have you got any suggestions for cheap-yet-normally-hygienic places to stay? Between May 18-27th.

And Cindy....do you think it's possible for you to try and get me and my dad a package deal? We haven't booked a flight nor accomodation yet.

Thanks my lovelies! :)

Fanny
12-26-2007, 08:46 PM
Hey girl!

Yes, I know a good hotel that is very close to Céline's hotel, and right on the Champs Elysées! I go there all the time, I am going again next month. I am telling you on MSN right now haha :p

Will we see you in Amsterdam too? Oh by the way, I am going to Stockholm!

godessceline
12-26-2007, 09:01 PM
Hey girl!

Yes, I know a good hotel that is very close to Céline's hotel, and right on the Champs Elysées! I go there all the time, I am going again next month. I am telling you on MSN right now haha :p

Will we see you in Amsterdam too? Oh by the way, I am going to Stockholm!

I'd love to go to Amsterdam but there's no way. :( We're staying in Paris for nine days which won't be at all cheap so I can't. :( I seriosuly thought of catching ehr in Denmark and/or England but I probably won't...we'll see.

TatiVale
12-27-2007, 06:34 AM
I wanna see her here in Montreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW

godessceline
12-29-2007, 09:48 PM

Fanny
12-29-2007, 10:54 PM
What's going on?

godessceline
12-29-2007, 11:33 PM
What's going on?

I'm at my ex's computer and he was messing about just hitting the keys on the keyboard randomly so I had to delete it. Sorry. ;)

MrWrite
01-19-2008, 05:57 AM
Wife and I are going to see Celine in new York in September. We're not far from the front.

godessceline
01-19-2008, 03:48 PM
Wife and I are going to see Celine in new York in September. We're not far from the front.

aww...you will love it. :)

Fanny
02-11-2008, 01:44 AM
Have you guys seen the pictures of the rehearsing and the video? OMG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJDGWtfrq-0

Watch till the end, there are different extracts! This is so exciting!

TatiVale
02-11-2008, 04:02 AM
yeah i watched it this morning or it was yesterday haha i guess it was yesterday night.
Does anyone has some news about the press conference that happened today in South Africa????????? I cannot wait to hear about it!!!! hehehe

godessceline
02-12-2008, 05:42 PM
wow, I am so ebhind. Had no idea about all of this, haha! Am at the library right now so can't watch the link Fanny....and it's killing me, aaarrrggghh!! :tongue

Fanny
02-12-2008, 08:51 PM
Press conference! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxHAx4-MG2U

Fanny
02-13-2008, 12:52 AM
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=4226712&cl=6415854&src=news

godessceline
02-13-2008, 11:59 PM
Okay so the Sweden show is totally sold out...nice. :) At first she had Gothenburg on the list as well but I'm guessing they removed that one since it would be at Ullevi Stadium and that takes like 55,000 people and I suppose they didn't want to risk not filling it -especially not when ticket prices are this rediculous! The Globe Arena has about 15,000 people depending on the stage size, but it should still be good. As for Bercy, I have no idea how big it is, but I don't really care -I'm seeing her. :tongue We finally booked hotel and stuff; close to the arena which should be good I reckon. The travel agent told us to really consider to go for t least three stars because the standard in France is very...precise. Like..two stars really IS two stars. In Sweden, we don't get two star hotels; just hostels. But Paris is such an old city so obviously it will look different. I can't wait...I have a feeling I am going to fall SO IN LOVE with that city. Wish I could see Céline more but I mustn't be greedy. I keep hoping since the Sweden show is sold out they'll add a second date, haha. But I guess not since the show is only really four months away.

Fanny
02-14-2008, 12:57 AM
I've bought a new ticket for the 27th in Bercy... gosh, she is an addiction.

Filine
02-14-2008, 02:06 AM
I added Arras...OMG she IS an addiction LOL

Fanny
02-15-2008, 02:38 AM
First picture of Céline on tour! :)

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3203/bildeli6.jpg

TatiVale
02-15-2008, 03:11 AM
her dress is a bit weird lol i don't know lol it doesn't matter LOL merci Fanny for the pic!!!!

Marisa Louise
02-15-2008, 03:20 AM
I like the dress. A lot!

It is so weird to think that she is on tour, though! I mean, it feels like forever since December.... and it feels like forever since even January. But then when I look at it and I know she's on tour over there it seems like it went faster than the speed of light from the end of the show in Vegas to her being in South Africa!!!!! Haha.

Weird.

I don't think I want to see her in Vegas this New Years Eve, though. Would be neat to maybe be in Paris or something if I can make it.

Fanny
02-15-2008, 03:30 AM
Tell me that you are going to Paris, Marisa! I just got one ticket forthe 27th, there are still great tickets available!

TatiVale
02-15-2008, 05:27 AM
I like the dress. A lot!

It is so weird to think that she is on tour, though! I mean, it feels like forever since December.... and it feels like forever since even January. But then when I look at it and I know she's on tour over there it seems like it went faster than the speed of light from the end of the show in Vegas to her being in South Africa!!!!! Haha.

Weird.

I don't think I want to see her in Vegas this New Years Eve, though. Would be neat to maybe be in Paris or something if I can make it.
Yeah I said that because I thought it was the real concert lol but nope, it's the rehearsal ehehehe anyway hehehe
yes I cannot believe she's touring the world!!!!

Fanny
02-15-2008, 03:13 PM
http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=34453rtr1x3qq122471louk9.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=34455rtr1x3qt122919lomj2.jpg
http://img20.imageshack.us/my.php?image=34457rtr1x3qv122404lork1.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=34464rtr1x3qy12293lois6.jpg
http://img20.imageshack.us/my.php?image=r831703871jq4.jpg

godessceline
02-17-2008, 01:03 AM
Noo, the dress is...not my style :tongue But she looks great in everything so it's okay. And yes it does feel weird to think she's touring again...nine long years.