alright-pant-horch-schurck-all are welcome including Newbies-SILLY FRIDAY-SCHNURCK!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
So here it is again chilluns-if any of you do not understand Silly Friday then you are really silly. For those new chilluns who care to participalicate it is just that silly. An opportunity to come on over and talk, write, act sillily. Write silly words, say silly things, show me pics of nekid female bums with or without tattoos, or if you are feeling down and blue, if your writing has you in a stew-if your significantascious other is picking on you, if I am picking on you, if you are picklipating on me-if you need a cheer up-if you want to have a silly rant or a flounce-if you want to get advice from the great sensei Dave-my friend Mary taught me that word a cause she is a smart lady with tassles-or if you are Ily or Rhyme or OFG or Turkey, Ben Panced in his pants-whoever you are feel welcome alright-there is enuf shit going on in the world that at least we can be silly which is good just and silly! Whatever you like as long as it makes you feel good and of course within the strict rules set down here at AW.

I am now gong to go put my claws into a hot liquid. luv Dave

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
davids, you have such a way with words. And crustaceanosity.

:heart:

davids

Banned
Reaction score
davids, you have such a way with words. And crustaceanosity.

:heart:

Thankifying you-I thinkipate it was a cause I was bornified in Canada-something to do with brown two dollar bills my old ma did say!!!! Good to see you el nerdo-or la nerda-my Spanish stinks even though I live in Caleyefadorneeyeyay-I do speak German fluently though which is kind of silly I suspecticate!

Is anyone going to make at least a tiny effort to be silly? We could call the thread serious Friday if you all care to-or we could switch to Mondays and call it morose Monday-as you wish-I am going to go cook my claws-luv Dave

Last edited:

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
good morning to you, david.

nice to see you today. hope things are well with you and yours as we approach this holiday season.

cheer,

cray

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
The week at AW

A thread about thread
And poetic rabies
Ray's chicken died
Seun gets kitteh baby

Spiders left notes
Scarlet got texted
Popes were discussed
We don't know what's nexted

Rejections and triumphs
(the latter we seek)
Turkeys took trains
Into next week.

Last edited:

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
TADAAAAA!!

thdance-7.gif

i'm feelin' silly.

and craving CHOCOLATE MOUSSE!!!!!!

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
Thankifying you-I thinkipate it was a cause I was bornified in Canada-something to do with brown two dollar bills my old ma did say!!!! Good to see you el nerdo-or la nerda-

I is la nerda. :D

Maybe it was being around all those Canadian loonies and toonies? ;)

Life is good, as are crustacean word-dabbleartistaceans.

:Sun:

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Here's a present for you, Dave. My husband is using this pic as a screensaver.

FIRST OF ALL A HUGE BIG SLURPPIFICATORY HUG TO ALL OF MY KIDDOS REGARDLESS OF AGE-KIDDOS IS A TERM OF ENDEARMENTIFICATION DON'T CHA KNOW? I BE OLDER'N DIRT SO I TAKE THIS CONSIDERATION AND RUN WITH IT!

SCREEN SAVER YOU SAY? WHEN HE HAS A WIFE AS BEAUTIFUL TALENTED SEXY FIT AS WHAT YOU BE? SHAME ON HIM-SHAME-ILY YOU ARE ONE SICK BROAD BUT I LOVE YOU SO WHAT THE HELL CAN I DO ABOUT IT-MARY YOU ARE MY POPSICLE-BM IS MY-NEVER MIND-NERDS IS NEW AND LA NERDA-OOH THAT DOES SOUND INVITIFICASCIOUS DOES IT NOT. SO WHO HAVE I FORGOT? YOU SEE AS I SAID-OLDER'N DIRT SO I GET ON THIS THING WITH THE LARGE LETTERS AND THE COLORS AND-WELL-ER-UM-I FORGET FOLKS THAT I CARE ABOUT. IS THAT SILLY OR WHAT? LIKE I SAID-TIME TO SOAK ME CLAWS. CONTINUE TO BE SILLY PLEASE I MUST DEPART FOR A MOMENT TO WORK ON A CHAPTER OF BRILLIANCE THAT A SILLY PERSON TRUSTS ME WITH-HOW IS THAT FOR SILLY-BIS SPATER KIDDOS!