• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

New mod here

absolutewrite

Hey all,

As you can see (I hope), I've been busy making changes and additions to these boards. One of the changes is that I've asked Victoria Strauss to be the moderator of the Bewares and Background Check board. You know Victoria as one of the women behind Writer Beware. She's a strong advocate for writers who works her tush off to keep writers out of trouble.

Thanks for being with us, Victoria!

Best to all,
Jenna

lastr

Thank you Victoria for agreeing to moderate and keep this board as informative as it is.

Thank you Jenna for the wonderful service you provide to newbies and established authors.

vstrauss

Thanks for the welcome, folks (and HConn, thanks for the plug...). This is a new experience for me--I've never moderated a message board before. Should be interesting!

- Victoria

priceless1

Welcome

Excellent choice with Victoria. She is extremely fair, balanced and bright.

Selenia692

Re: Welcome

Congrats Victoria. You're one of the best people for the job, I think :)

CWGranny

As the moderator of a huge children's writing list, let me be the first to say....what were you thinking????? No, um...I mean, good luck. Really good luck. And wow, brave lady.

whew.
[edited because I'm an old bat who can't type]

aka eraser

It'll be OK Granny. She's got people at her back.

<eraser twirls his Colt, slams it into his holster, shoots himself in the thigh>

mammamaia

best one for the job!

...who else knows more about who to beware of and how to tell?... thanks for taking it on, victoria!... love and hugs, maia

ps: btw, i recommend your writer beware site to all i come across who need to check out anyone... that, and dave's p's and e's, plus this board, are invaluable resources for new writers... bless you all!!!:thumbs