Comic, graphic novel, and manga scripts wanted, details in "Writer's Wanted" forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB_PMS

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.polymancerstudios.com
Hi,

I am new here and it is good to see that Absolute Write has a forum specifically for people who write comic books, graphic novels, manga, and the like because my company is compiling an anthology of up and coming work in this field. :) The full details of this and of other things that we do are in the "Writers Wanted: Paying Markets" forum so we look forward to hearing from you there.

All for now,

Aryder21

I'm a new member, recently signing up for the reason to reply to this message. I'm excited to hear about your company's interest of the recent popularity of graphic novels from the Asian style of artistic nature. I'm a amateur writer but a professional multimedia freelancer with specialties within Graphic Design, Motion DVD Layouts, and Video Editing on many Mac applications. At the moment I'm looking for myself any company or freelancers to start my career within the 'Anime' Media Industry on side while at school for Multimedia Technology.

Since you are
compiling an anthology for your own company within this field you've come at the right time to pluck interest for new talent and ideas. Before Anime was only thought of as the Japanese Culture Trend but recently it has captured the attention outside of Japan itself such as Korean and America. More and more artists from these countries are mixing the styles of how manga artwork was seen and creating new work from itself. Although a lot of people are not happy about the transition, I believe this will open up to new ideas and styles never seen before. I suppose my opinion might be a little bias since I am an American and I want to enter this cultural industry myself but shows like Avatar and manga such like Dramacon have smoothly found their way out and I admire their work.

I'm hopeing for a response from your company, even if it's just a 'Hi, thanks for your opinions but we're not going to offer you your life-changing job career' (it's a nice dream) so I can take what you do offer with your reply and store it for later. To those who are just browsing and reading this I am looking for anyone for a partnership to bounce ideas and sketches back and force to try and make something from it. I do have five scripts in the plan I would like to publish soon but I will not reveal the contents since people do steal.

Hope to Hear Back,

Amber R.
Amberstone Freelance Productions
([email protected]) For faster response or job offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.