Buddies

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
I loooooooooooove seeing that I'm a "buddy of" more than the number of buddies I have. I'm honored. :)

kellytijer

What the hell is going on?!
Registered
Reaction score
awww...how nice is that? this is my first year nanoing, so i haven't really looked around the nano website a whole lot. i don't really know how to buddy people, but thanks for buddying me!

my name on the site is kelltijer

:)

Denryu

The Inevitable Crash
Registered
Reaction score
Website
subsequentvisions.com
Hah. I have 3 nano buddies, none of whom have done nano in 2 or 3 years or appear to have any intention of doing so in the future, one of which I have no memory at all. Though I'll admit I haven't done much active seeking. Still, willing to buddy up with anyone who wants me. :p

I'm Denryu there as well.

kellytijer

What the hell is going on?!
Registered
Reaction score
i am here, buddy me, both of you. i don't mind. :)

btw, denryu, you must be superhuman. every time i see your word count, i despise myself.

Last edited:

Denryu

The Inevitable Crash
Registered
Reaction score
Website
subsequentvisions.com
not at all! I'm just neurotic and obsessive. I'm actually trying to plow through drafts of 4 related stories by the end of December while the idea is with me and Nano is an excellent way to get my ass in gear. I wholly expect the first drafts to be crap--but redeemable crap. As long as I get my ideas on the page I can worry about the rest when I go through and edit.

So yeah, don't hate yourself! I'm actually writing in a crazy mad dash like this because I want to plow through 2 roughly nano-length stories this month if I can make it happen. I either work really fast, or I drag my heels like you wouldn't believe. It's my nature, I guess. No middle ground for me. haha.

Now, *adds you*

Denryu

The Inevitable Crash
Registered
Reaction score
Website
subsequentvisions.com
haha. good then. As for me, I'll despise myself tomorrow if I don't get some sleeeepp, so I'm off for the night.