• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Writing Partner Wanted - Detroit, Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrand

Hello,

I am a screenwriter in the sci-fi/thriller/suspense genres. I am looking for the same. Hopefully you are in the Detroit area too.

I am dedicated to writing full-time. I am looking for a writing partner who is at least dedicated to writing for the long haul, even if they can't afford to do it full-time.

My writing strength is in the fine details. I aim for a well-polished Hollywood-calibre script and higher. What I am looking for is someone who can share creative ideas and work through the creative blocks that often arise when writing. Hopefully we will churn out many Hollywood movies and go riding off into the sunset together.

My Pro's:

Good dialogue.
Good critiques/feedback.
Good grammar/formatting skills.
Excellent ideas.
Attention to detail.
Can solve most story problems.
Can identify weak spots.

My Con's:

I tend to get lost in the details.
I have trouble creating sub-plots.
I tend to write more cerebrally and lack real action in my works.

How I work:
I don't start writing at all until I have the major turning points of the story, the story beats, and the characters all worked out.

I am not looking for a writing partner to make my work easier. I am looking for a writing partner to help make better stories!

If you think you might be a good match for me, please e-mail me at pcats101 at hotmail.com.

Sincerely,

Ron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.