And the WINNER IS...

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
... Branwyn with her Story of Samhain! Congratulations, Ella!

Thank you for sharing your fabulous story with us. Please head over to the prize thread and let me know what your choice is.

Thank you all so much for entering, reading, and voting. You really were phenomenal. Please stick around our little forum and enjoy! And stay tuned for our next phase of the Pagan Forum Writing Contest. We're thinking FICTION. Get those creative caps on and start thinking. It will planned around the next Sabbat, which is YULE. Let us know if you have any ideas. We can't wait.

NOTE: I've also updated the entry thread with the names of the participants. Be sure to take a look and tell your favorite how much you appreciated their entry.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Can I just say that I was blown away by how good all the entries were? This was a really, really tough one to vote on. Kudos to all of the participants.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations, Branwyn, and thank you to all the entrants -- I enjoyed reading and voting in this contest, and I look forward to the next one.

Congratulations, Sara and Carole, on a superb contest!

Well done, everyone.

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Branwyn! I enjoyed reading the stories as well and a big thank you to Sara and Carole!!!

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Branwyn, here is a little gesture of our gratitude for such a beautiful entry. I tried to PM it to you, but I'm not sure sure it worked properly! If you want to use it in your signature line, just copy it and use it that way. :)

samhainwinnerlogocopy.jpg