PDA

View Full Version : Things that annoy me

scarletpeaches
10-31-2007, 02:13 AM
Old women who go to the bank at lunchtime when they've got all f***ing day to do it. Morning? No! Afternoon? Too easy! Lunchtime? Perfect for infuriating all the people who only have ONE HOUR AT THE MOST to get all their banking and shopping done - oh, and grab something to eat at the same time.
People who say to me in all seriousness, "Stop buying books! You buy too many!" First of all, you can NEVER have too many books. Secondly, it's my money. Third, piss off. You try to stop me buying books, I cut your face.
People who grab me by the shoulders from behind while I'm sitting down and say, "Cheer up; it might never happen!" Point one: NEVER approach me from behind. I do not react well to people who sneak up on me. I decked someone for it once (by accident, I mean...automatic reaction of self-defence). Point two: Get your hands off me. NOW. I only enjoy the touch of a few friends and chances are, you're not one of them. How do I know? Because - point three - no friend of mine would be stupid enough to say, "Cheer up; it might never happen!" If I look miserable, 'it', whatever 'it' is, already HAS happened you ignorant f*ckhole. So just leave me alone.Okay? Okay. Good. I feel better now.

The_Grand_Duchess
10-31-2007, 02:18 AM
I hate that second one two.

Other than that, *hugs*. People are annoying.

donroc
10-31-2007, 02:23 AM
:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

People with loud voices on their cellulars.
News pundits more wrong than right who stistill have their jobs.
Hip-hop/gangsta' coverings -- so esthetically unpleasing.
Agents who never respond.
Agents/publishers who "lose" manuscripts.
All who do not appreciate curmudgeonry.

www.donaldmichaelplatt.com

scarletpeaches
10-31-2007, 02:26 AM
Oh, oh...people listening to MP3 players while on the bus - and the volume's turned up loud enough for you to hear that tinny rattle throughout the entire journey while you're trying to read a book!!! :rant:

stormie
10-31-2007, 02:29 AM
Okay, I'm in. Things that annoy me:

I have a very young sounding voice. Too many times when I'm on the phone, the other person treats me like a little girl. "Sweetie," "Hon," "Honey," (ugh, I'm not your sweetie or hon or honey) and they just don't take me seriously. Even when I try to sound firm.

Calling a toll-free number and getting the run-around by a computer. And when I push "0" several times (it used to let you get through to a human), it just says, "I don't understand, please try again later. Good-bye." Click.

Being too short to reach the high-up shelves in a supermarket where someone on a step-stool or a tall person stacked the boxes (or cans) too high and I have to stand on a lower shelf to reach up and pray I don't get killed by the cans or smoothered by the deluge of boxes on my head.

And, oh yeah, what Don said: people on their cell phones talking really loud. Do they really think they're that important or what?

badducky
10-31-2007, 02:30 AM
Scarlet, I know these things annoy you, but cheer up! They might never happen.

MonaLeigh
10-31-2007, 02:32 AM
People who walk around using those Blue Tooth things on their ear, and look like they're talking to themselves. They look ridiculous.

scarletpeaches
10-31-2007, 02:32 AM
Whereas I just talk to myself anyway.

stormie
10-31-2007, 02:34 AM
People who walk around using those Blue Tooth things on their ear, and look like they're talking to themselves. They look ridiculous.
And if an older guy with gray hair uses it and he's not talking, it looks like a hearing aide.

WendyNYC
10-31-2007, 02:35 AM
People who don't let me OUT of the elevator before they cram their way IN.

People who wear ski lift tags on their jackets long after their vacation ended. "Look! I went to Vail!"

scarletpeaches
10-31-2007, 02:36 AM
Similar to the elevator thing...people who push their way onto buses and look at me like I'm the rude one when I say loudly, "It's polite to let other people off the bus first!"

benbradley
10-31-2007, 03:24 AM
People who say to me in all seriousness, "Stop buying books! You buy too many!" First of all, you can NEVER have too many books. Secondly, it's my money. Third, piss off. You try to stop me buying books, I cut your face.
Do the peolpe who say this have any "bad habits?" "Stop buying beers! You buy too many" "Stop buying cigarrettes! You buy too many!"

People who grab me by the shoulders from behind while I'm sitting down ...
There was one guy at the job ten years ago. He was even my supervisor. I could have had him fired, or at least caused some work trouble for his sorry ass. I really should have, he deserved it totally.

William Haskins
10-31-2007, 03:27 AM
bank customers should be free to conduct their business at any time during business hours.

perhaps you should do your banking during the times you mentioned.

Shadow_Ferret
10-31-2007, 03:38 AM
Things that annoy me:
Lists of things that annoy me.

Kerr
10-31-2007, 03:45 AM
Cell phones are just plain annoying no matter where. I am driving long distances on major roads and expressways pulling heavy equipment. You can't stop on a dime, but you wouldn't believe how many people just cut you off, not even looking because they are busy talking on the phone.

One guy did stop his car to talk one day. He stopped it right in the middle of the lane on a two-way road. We had to go around.

I also hate cops who ride right behind you and you know darn well they're running your plate to see if they hit gold. Where are they when people are sashaying all over the highway, or parking in the middle of the lane?

Silver King
10-31-2007, 03:51 AM
I was reading letters recently sent to a newspaper about ways to curb traffic problems in the area where I live. Someone suggested "old people" should not be allowed to drive during rush hour, thus reducing traffic congestion by at least half.

I figured we should just kill those old bastards and be done with them once and for all.

brokenfingers
10-31-2007, 04:54 AM
Haskin's avatar.

I can't decide if it's smirking at me in condescending derision or in a "you and me, we get it" kinda way.

Plus those flies buzzing around it seriously annoying.

robeiae
10-31-2007, 04:58 AM
The poster before me.

brokenfingers
10-31-2007, 05:01 AM
Stalkers annoy me also. (See above)

Stew21
10-31-2007, 05:02 AM
the poster before me.

damn you broken - not you. the poster above the poster above me.

;)

ok not really.

damn it! I can't even be annoying to Rob without apologizing.

I'm not good at this game

Trish, picked last in annoying thread class.

brokenfingers
10-31-2007, 05:02 AM
Copycats.

robeiae
10-31-2007, 05:03 AM
I don't "stalk"...I "probe."

brokenfingers
10-31-2007, 05:03 AM
You have a tongue like a cat.

robeiae
10-31-2007, 05:04 AM
You have a tongue like a cat.
You use too much moisturizer.

Stew21
10-31-2007, 05:07 AM
you two are so cute when you bicker.

how annoying was that?

brokenfingers
10-31-2007, 05:07 AM
You use too much moisturizer.That wasn't moisturizer...

JoNightshade
10-31-2007, 05:11 AM
Annoying: Supposed intellectuals who suddenly decide that a person's writing is "genius" or "inspired" after it's been kicked around and treated like pulp for 50 years. (I'm specifically referring to Ray Bradbury here, after all the sycophantic conversations I overheard at a performance of the Illustrated Man this weekend. Gah.)

Magdalen
10-31-2007, 05:52 AM
People who believe the competitive aspect of life is in regard to others and not solely one's self.

Haggis
10-31-2007, 05:59 AM
Rllgthunder.

ZannaPerry
10-31-2007, 06:07 AM
Oh, wow I could go on and on about this because of my current job.

Here's one:

It annoys the hell out of me when someone talks to me like I'm an idiot. Like I don't know what I'm talking about. Given, sometimes I don't get my entire point across in one argument but that doesn't mean you need to talk down to me as if I don't understand.

Annoys me when older men (grandpa age) hit on me in public. Telling me how he always looks at my butt every time I walk pass him. Sick. But of course, I have to smile, and brush it off. I'm at work, and want to get a good tip, and of course rush him out the door.

Um....I find it extremely annoying when the person I am trying to have a conversation with doesn't talk back. Doesn't respond. Does nothing, and I am left talking to a wall basically. My last "boyfriend" was like this.

It also annoys me when people say, "I don't know." There isn't a better, more creative phrase you can use instead? One of my old friends did this all the time back in high school and I HATED IT!

WendyNYC
10-31-2007, 06:12 AM

Annoys me when older men (grandpa age) hit on me in public. Telling me how he always looks at my butt every time I walk pass him. Sick. But of course, I have to smile, and brush it off. I'm at work, and want to get a good tip, and of course rush him out the door.

Waitress, by chance? I worked as a bartender in college, and I remember having to put up with all kinds of lecherous behavior. Bleh.

Haggis
10-31-2007, 06:14 AM
Well, crap. You two should have said something. I'll just stop looking at your butts. Okay?

:D

MonaLeigh
10-31-2007, 06:15 AM
For some reason it annoys me when people can't spell vacuum. As a house cleaner we get notes left for us that we can use their vacum, vacume, vacumn or vaccum. Look it up and learn it.

KTC
10-31-2007, 06:15 AM
today...everything annoys me. I just had about 3 hours of hell. So if you're alive, you are currently annoying me.

robeiae
10-31-2007, 06:17 AM
today...everything annoys me. I just had about 3 hours of hell. So if you're alive, you are currently annoying me.
Stop rooting for the Leafs. Fool.

ZannaPerry
10-31-2007, 06:19 AM
Waitress, by chance? I worked as a bartender in college, and I remember having to put up with all kinds of lecherous behavior. Bleh.

Yes, it's the worst. I work at a downtown bar & grill and it's almost constant every Friday and Saturday nights.

Haggis, as long as you don't do it constantly and beg for my number, and whisper naughty words in my ear, then I will cut you a break. ;)

Haggis
10-31-2007, 06:21 AM

Your on a fool's mission, Rob. These people actually think a football field should be 110 yards long. There's no reasoning with them.

Joe270
10-31-2007, 06:22 AM
People who are leaving a confined, crowded space and stop right in the exit doorway.

Airplanes, school gymnasiums after performances, etc, etc, etc.

How stupid do these folks have to be to not understand that everyone behind them hates them with a passion when they perform this moronic gesture, which proves to everyone that you are far more important than they are.

Death to the door stoppers!

Joe270
10-31-2007, 06:24 AM
Haggis, as long as you don't do it constantly and beg for my number, and whisper naughty words in my ear, then I will cut you a break.

If you get Haggis too riled up, Suzy, he'll pee on your ankle.

SpookyWriter
10-31-2007, 06:26 AM
If you get Haggis too riled up, Suzy, he'll pee on your ankle.
That's because he's too old to do the other stuff on her ankle.

KTC
10-31-2007, 06:30 AM

Sorry, but I have never once in my life rooted for the Leafs. I am a HABS fan through and through. Don't make that mistake again. Did I tell you I'm annoyed.

badducky
10-31-2007, 06:35 AM
I'm definitely annoyed by laundry.

I'm sitting here, waiting for one load to finish, just to start another, and then I'll sit around for a while and wait.

Laundry is not a chore that is fun for people with short attention spans. We can't just "git 'r done".

Also, I am seriously annoyed by anyone who says "git 'r done".

brokenfingers
10-31-2007, 07:08 AM
What? Laundry is entertainment.

You mean to tell me you've never sat there and watched the clothes spin in the washer or dryer and been totally enraptured?

benbradley
10-31-2007, 07:17 AM
What? Laundry is entertainment.

You mean to tell me you've never sat there and watched the clothes spin in the washer or dryer and been totally enraptured?

So that's why the new fancy washers and dryers I see in the department stores are all front-load and have the window on the front..

badducky
10-31-2007, 07:54 AM
I work in an art museum, and I'm annoyed by cretins.

two days ago a gentleman asked, in all seriousness, where the kimbell art museum kept the mona lisa. he was well-dressed. his wife was much younger than him, and beautiful enough. he had four children each as blonde as his wife carrying pieces of his face into the future.

he asked where the mona lisa was. then, he asked what the famous painting in the gallery was. (an absurd question for anyone familiar with this famous little museum). i directed him to “skeletons warming themselves” by james ensor and caravaggio’s renowned depiction of cardsharps.

a kid jumped up to touch the frame of the ensor painting while i got between the child enough to prevent his hands from reaching the canvas. the father did not chide the boy. the mother did not chide the boy.

then, at the caravaggio, they started taking flash photos of the painting as if they had never been in a museum before in their life.

a well-dressed man, who spoke as if he had gone to college and pursued advanced degrees, with a younger wife and clean, well-dressed children.

he reads the newspaper every morning – he seems like the type – and has diverse opinions about the war and healthcare and taxes. he reads it in the bathroom, where he keeps magazines for the afternoons. his bookshelves have more photograph albums than books of poetry, philosophy, and mythology all combined.

i am glad he is not my audience. are you a journalist? you write for these cretins?

http://jmmcdermott.blogspot.com/2007/07/glad-im-no-journalist-today.html#links

nerds
10-31-2007, 08:00 AM
I work in an art museum, and I'm annoyed by cretins.

But they're delicious on Caesar salad. Cruncheeeee.

Azraelsbane
10-31-2007, 08:21 AM
*Everything

I think that about covers it.

ZannaPerry
10-31-2007, 08:24 AM
ugh....I can annoy myself. When I'm really tired, but hate to go to bed because I'm afraid I'll miss out on something.

ZannaPerry
10-31-2007, 08:25 AM
But they're delicious on Caesar salad. Cruncheeeee.

I love caesar salads!

JoNightshade
10-31-2007, 08:26 AM
Am I the only one who enjoys getting hit on by lecherous old men? They're all bark and no bite. And in some cases they may give you a big tip or some candy.

ZannaPerry
10-31-2007, 08:51 AM
They sure do leave big tips, but not the kind you might be thinking. I'm telling you....some of the guys who've hit on me are the most sick, sleazy, greasy men I've ever looked at. And it gets worse every night, which is why I moved to dayshifts.

Bmwhtly
10-31-2007, 01:17 PM
perhaps you should do your banking during the times you mentioned.she already said she couldn't.

You mean to tell me you've never sat there and watched the clothes spin in the washer or dryer and been totally enraptured?Only when my partner is washing her underwear.

seun
10-31-2007, 02:25 PM
I should be allowed to kill the following people:

Anyone who stands in any doorway.

Anyone who talks to me about any reality TV and is then surprised when I don't give a shit.

Anyone (and by this I mean women. Sorry.) who take more than five seconds to move away from the till in a shop. Yes, I know you have to put three tons of crap back in your handbag, take what you've bought, talk to the person behind the counter, drop your purse, pick it up and then try to cart your seventeen bags of clothes you've just bought but will doubtless take back to the shop after you've tried them all on at home.

Robbie Williams. Just because.

People who knock on my door during a day off and try to talk to me about God. Unless the big man is there with them in person, I'm not going to be convinced.

That is all for now.

robeiae
10-31-2007, 03:33 PM
Am I the only one who enjoys getting hit on by lecherous old men?
No. I live for that.

Wait...did I just say that out loud?

Rolling Thunder
10-31-2007, 03:36 PM
Hey there, big fella...

Bmwhtly
10-31-2007, 03:51 PM
Anyone (and by this I mean women. Sorry.) who take more than five seconds to move away from the till in a shop. Yes, I know you have to put three tons of crap back in your handbag, take what you've bought, talk to the person behind the counter, drop your purse, pick it up and then try to cart your seventeen bags of clothes you've just bought but will doubtless take back to the shop after you've tried them all on at home. I'd like to see a big, red countdown behind the counter.
Once the cashier hands you your change, you've got 5 seconds to move or else the cashier is allowed to shoot you in the head.

That, and a minimum speed limit on motorways, would make this country a happier place all round.

nerds
10-31-2007, 04:00 PM
Any and all human behaviors having to do with cell phones, bluetooth, items stuffed in peoples' ears, texting, et al etcetera ad nauseum. Particularly in combination with driving.

Actually, I have passed annoyance level and moved on to far more vitriolic feelings.

Bmwhtly
10-31-2007, 04:20 PM
Particularly in combination with driving.

Anyone remember the days before mobile telephony?

No-one pulled over at a phone box to call ahead and tell the family that you were on your way home. But now that you can, you MUST!
Idiots.

seun
10-31-2007, 04:28 PM
I'd like to see a big, red countdown behind the counter.
Once the cashier hands you your change, you've got 5 seconds to move or else the cashier is allowed to shoot you in the head.

Sounds fair to me.

Perks
10-31-2007, 04:32 PM
Anyone remember the days before mobile telephony?

No-one pulled over at a phone box to call ahead and tell the family that you were on your way home. But now that you can, you MUST!
Idiots.
See now, I like this development. It gives me a chance to get my boyfriend out the front door before my husband comes home. Pushing him out the window made me feel bad.

WendyNYC
10-31-2007, 04:39 PM
Am I the only one who enjoys getting hit on by lecherous old men? They're all bark and no bite. And in some cases they may give you a big tip or some candy.

I have to say, now that I'm 36, I probably wouldn't mind it so much.

nerds
10-31-2007, 04:52 PM
I have to say, now that I'm 36, I probably wouldn't mind it so much.

:D

It does get easier to take the older you get.

Lately I get more twenty-something guys hitting on me than when I was a twenty-something. Not sure what that means. The world is upside-down in every way.

However, I won't place this on my annoyance list. At least I'm not dead yet. Which I will be, if people keep driving and yakking on their cell phones.

DamaNegra
10-31-2007, 06:08 PM
I'm annoyed by pseudointellectuals. Or any kind of person that thinks they're the smartest thing in the world because they use big words and drink coffee while discussing literature or phylosophical ideas they can barely understand.

Oh, and people who tell me that I look intellectual also annoy me. You should hear me talk, I'm barely even able to string two coherent sentences together without switching words around and ending up with half-intelligible phrases.

BenPanced
10-31-2007, 06:16 PM
People who complain about how slow a websites is, post messages in the forums about how slow the website is, reply to posts about messages in the forums about how slow the website is, threaten to quit the group in a reply to posts about messages in the forums about how slow the website is that lay in the house that Jack built. If things are so horrible, just...go. Please. Do yourself and the rest of us a favor. I might even miss you for the first 30 seconds after your departure.

nessam
10-31-2007, 06:25 PM
Seun

You did forget the obnoxiously slow check writer that doesn't know the date or the store they're in.

davids
10-31-2007, 06:29 PM
ME

Angelinity
10-31-2007, 08:49 PM
ME

the Middle East can be rather annoying indeed... i should know, i live right in the middle of ME.

equally if not more so:

1. waiting in line
2. waiting in traffic
3. waiting

Meerkat
10-31-2007, 09:12 PM
People who go, they go--no wait, listen--they go, like....like it's like they can never quite get to the main....where was I?

davids
10-31-2007, 09:15 PM
the Middle East can be rather annoying indeed... i should know, i live right in the middle of ME.

equally if not more so:

1. waiting in line
2. waiting in traffic
3. waiting

You so silly but I must admit when I stare at your avatar as I am wont to do I am less annoyed at the ME!!!

StoryG27
10-31-2007, 09:28 PM
I am easily annoyed, so these things may sound petty (probably because they are).

*People who make that little whistle sound when they breathe through their nose.

*People who chew gum all the time (especially if they smack it).

*People who chew with their mouths open or talk with food in their mouth.

*People who bite their fork/spoon when eating.

*Kids who whine all the time/ kids who screech all the time.

*Parents who let a temperamental toddler/child run the entire household.

I have many more pet-peeves, but I am brain dead today and can't think of the rest.

scarletpeaches
10-31-2007, 09:33 PM
bank customers should be free to conduct their business at any time during business hours.

perhaps you should do your banking during the times you mentioned.

Yeah, sure...I'll just tell my boss I'm off to the bank at 3pm, shall I? :rolleyes:

William Haskins
10-31-2007, 09:36 PM
claim it as a disability. just tell him you're emotionally unsuited for the process of waiting in line like everyone else.

scarletpeaches
10-31-2007, 09:36 PM

I think I'm dead, but I'll just assume I'm annoying you anyway.

Angelinity
10-31-2007, 09:40 PM
You so silly but I must admit when I stare at your avatar as I am wont to do I am less annoyed at the ME!!!

heh -- anyone tell ya 'tis not nice to stare? :e2tongue:

scarletpeaches
10-31-2007, 09:44 PM
Teens who use the word 'like' instead of 'said'.

davids
10-31-2007, 09:50 PM
Scottish Valley girls who do not send me pictures of their bums as promised or even the tattoo without id----!!!! Well that certain lassie did not promise me a picture which is eggsterelmuhy annoying but at least that certain lassie with the classy chassis could at least send me an unidentified pic of the tattoo-eggstremely annoyipating!

Angelinity
10-31-2007, 09:50 PM
*People who make that little whistle sound when they breathe through their nose.

--->> practising calling their sheep?

*People who chew with their mouths open or talk with food in their mouth.

--->> practising actors?

*People who bite their fork/spoon when eating.

--ouch!

...people who forget your birthday??

scarletpeaches
10-31-2007, 09:51 PM
Scottish Valley girls who do not send me pictures of their bums as promised or even the tattoo without id----!!!! Well that certain lassie did not promise me a picture which is eggsterelmuhy annoying but at least that certain lassie with the classy chassis could at least send me an unidentified pic of the tattoo-eggstremely annoyipating!

I wonder who you're talking about?! :2angel:

Angelinity
10-31-2007, 09:55 PM

:e2moon: (ETA -- just hinting ya know... nothin' more)

StoryG27
10-31-2007, 09:55 PM
I wonder who you're talking about?! :e2teeth:
There, I fixed it for you peaches. I'm sure that's what you meant to put.

StoryG27
10-31-2007, 09:59 PM
Oh, you do not!

Remember that time we were talking and I was all like. . .

And then you were all like . . .

Then we both were like. . .

How can that be annoying?

davids
10-31-2007, 10:07 PM

Hmmm-well I know it is not Bonney Prince Charlie-or however you spell Bonney-ie ney-knee-Hmmm-let me thinkipate on this for about thirty eggstremely annoyifeyeing seconds-yes I have it-indeed I do-two guesses and the first one is incorrect. I always that cues had to do with snooker or lovely braided oriental hair-bank cues-ah yes I understand it now Miss Scarlet-a bank shot with a cue specifically designed for that shot-right?

benbradley
10-31-2007, 11:23 PM

Teens who, like, yaknow, use the word 'like' instead of ''.

brokenfingers
11-01-2007, 04:02 AM
Halloween candy that tastes like plastic.

Voyager
11-01-2007, 04:03 AM
Does this candy taste anthraxy to you?

brokenfingers
11-01-2007, 04:25 AM
Anthrax doesn't annoy me as much as Pantera.

Voyager
11-01-2007, 04:27 AM
*snort* Hair bands in general. They just don't play the maņanitas like the mariachis do.

Hillary
11-01-2007, 04:35 AM

You'd shoot yourself if you saw the transcription I'm working on right now. It's a solid two hours of a girl saying "And then she was like, oh my God, and I was like what? So she was like, well, I totally want that dress, but then people will be like, wow, she wants to be part of the wedding party and I'll be like, no I don't..."

mscelina
11-01-2007, 04:40 AM
washing lipstick off of wine glasses. First off, I find it difficult to believe that anyone WILLINGLY puts fish scales on their mouth. Second off, if they do, couldn't they have the courtesy to REMOVE said fish scales from a glass after they've used it?

blech.

Voyager
11-01-2007, 04:42 AM
I never use fishscales. I prefer just a light slathering of lard as an between meal snack.

ZannaPerry
11-01-2007, 05:27 AM
teenagers in general I don't like. Never even liked them when I was a teenager.

Another thing that annoys me is when someone pressures me to do something I don't want to do. That's a very quick way to get on my bad side.

Silver King
11-01-2007, 06:33 AM
teenagers in general I don't like. Never even liked them when I was a teenager...
We have some very cool younger folks who visit this site and might change your mind about teenagers in general. They are bright, articulate, humorous and engaging. Some want to be writers. Others are writers, with agents and publishing contracts and bodies of work at a young age that is to be admired.

I find some teenagers so damn likable that I wish I could have been more like them when I was their age, and even well into adulthood.

Voyager
11-01-2007, 06:40 AM
Awww, my house is teeming with teenagers and they're all such hugely dorkified sweeties. My Chemical Romance is blasting on the stereo and they're passing out candy and oohing and awwing over the babies that are coming to the door. It's wonderful. The older my kids get, the more I like them.

kellytijer
11-01-2007, 06:48 AM
1. Grownups holding trick-or-treat bags, looking at me, expectantly.

2. Trick-or-treaters that are knocking on my door right now. It's almost 10, dammit!

Bmwhtly
11-01-2007, 12:16 PM
lassie with the classy chassis :D
I like this phrase.

Angelinity
11-01-2007, 02:08 PM
...lassie with the classy chassis ...

:D yeah. hmm. where'zee proof??

seun
11-01-2007, 02:10 PM
I was in Argos the other day - four screaming, snotty, shitty kids and their idiot scum chavvy parents right next to me. Said parents doing nothing to calm their kids.

People like that should be shot in the head.

Bmwhtly
11-01-2007, 02:11 PM
I was in Argos the other day - four screaming, snotty, shitty kids and their idiot scum chavvy parents right next to me. Said parents doing nothing to calm their kids.

People like that should be shot in the head.Seun for Prime Minister!

*Cheesy smile and thumbs up*
He's got my vote.

seun
11-01-2007, 02:39 PM
Seun for Prime Minister!

*Cheesy smile and thumbs up*
He's got my vote.

Nice idea. Do I have to shave first?

David Erlewine
11-01-2007, 04:00 PM
Wearing glasses.

Getting used to wearing contact lenses.

Being too afraid to get Lasik done (and possibly ending up like our hero, Kathy Griffin).

How angry, self-defeating and inwardly destructive I get because of my reflex to shut my eye when foreign objects are entered.

How I've worn glasses 21 years and now am on the verge of resigning myself to wearing them for another _____ years.