You're gonna love this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravity

Seen 'em come, seen 'em go
Registered
Reaction score
Once you've heard the truth, everything else is ju
A couple of friends of mine, Gina Holmes and Ane Mulligan, chair one the best blogs on the planet, Novel Journey. I was pleased to be interviewed by them last year, but not half as pleased as to read who they landed for this month: Dean Koontz! Yep, the one and only, my favorite author in the world. What really makes this a feather in those ladies' caps is Koontz gives almost no interviews these days, and the one he granted isn't a five-line throwaway, but a monster-sized feast. There's so much meat about the craft of writing that I printed it off just so I can digest it more easily. So if you're a fan of the man (or just a fan of pure, elegant, poetic writing), check it out.

nevada

Registered
Reaction score
John, thanks for mentioning it. Fantastic interview and interesting stuff about writing.

For those of you not wanting to google, here is the link. http://www.noveljourney.blogspot.com/

Ive only ever read one Koontz book which I didnt enjoy, to be honest, but I think I'll give him another try. The new book sounds like it's really good. And the interview was very insightful about writing methods.

Thanks a lot, I really enjoyed that

edited to clarify: it reads like i read tons of koontz books and only didnt enjoy one. wow, talk about bad sentence. what i meant to say is i have read one koontz book and didnt enjoy that one. Be clear, nevada, be clear.

Last edited:

Carrie in PA

Write All The Words!
Registered
Reaction score
Awesome! I'll have to check it out. DK is also one of my very favorite authors (The Husband notwithstanding...) Thanks for sharing!!

ETA: I didn't know Trixie had died. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.