PDA

View Full Version : I need to know

The_Grand_Duchess
10-28-2007, 12:28 AM
okay never mind pic didn't work. . . . I suppose I could need to know other things.

Ummmmm. Darn it! I can't think of anything now! All the pressure.

Although I'm wondering if I can actually wash the filter in my bag less vacuum. Anybody know about that?

scarletpeaches
10-28-2007, 12:29 AM
A badly-posted image link?

The_Grand_Duchess
10-28-2007, 12:38 AM
yeah we've covered that already. Get with the program SP! :)

ScarlettLeopard
10-28-2007, 02:35 AM
depends, did you get the one with the washable filters?

Silver King
10-28-2007, 03:21 AM
...Although I'm wondering if I can actually wash the filter in my bag less vacuum. Anybody know about that?
If the filter is a sponge-type, you can rinse it off with a hose outside, and you're good to go. I have a Bissell brand sweeper and cleaned it just the other day, which I've done about five or six times now.

Should the filter be made of a paper-type material, such as what comes with some Dirt Devil models, it is recommended that the filter be replaced once a year. They cost about twenty dollars. These cannot be cleaned manually, and boy have I tried! which is the main reason why I switched to Bissell.

While your vacuum cleaner is down, if the conditions get too far out of hand, remember you can always use a leaf blower to propel the dirt right out of an open door. ;)

KTC
10-28-2007, 03:27 AM
is it bagless or bag less? and bag less what? bag less box = purse?

The_Grand_Duchess
10-28-2007, 04:57 AM
I found the manual, it can be cleaned with water. Good cuz that thing is filthy.

Siddow
10-28-2007, 07:04 AM
I'm still wondering what the original need-to-know thing was.

And I have a $50 bagless vacuum cleaner that has 5 washable filters and I love it. Mine never loses suction cause it's so easy to clean. And it was CHEAP.

The_Grand_Duchess
10-28-2007, 09:04 PM
I'm still wondering what the original need-to-know thing was.

And I have a $50 bagless vacuum cleaner that has 5 washable filters and I love it. Mine never loses suction cause it's so easy to clean. And it was CHEAP.

Haha, tis a mystery!

Actually it was this pic that some people see as Hitler and others see as a cat with cheese on it's head. I'm not making that up.

KTC
10-28-2007, 09:33 PM
It's a cat with hitler on its head.

scarletpeaches
10-28-2007, 09:33 PM
Hitler is made of cheese.

KTC
10-28-2007, 09:36 PM
Possibly. Edam.

The_Grand_Duchess
10-28-2007, 09:46 PM
Hitler is made of cheese.

As is the moon.

scarletpeaches
10-28-2007, 09:49 PM
Hitler mooned a cat, once.

KTC
10-28-2007, 09:56 PM
A cat of course has no affinity for moons. The action was lost on the cat.

scarletpeaches
10-28-2007, 09:58 PM
The cat merely sniffed imperiously and ate the cheese Hitler had secreted about his person, before going off to scare Mussolini.

KTC
10-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Mussolini was obviously nonplussed, though. The cat was attempting to scare him in the wrong language. Sadly, fear is not an international language. What would have worked in America, or even Germany for that matter, did not work so well in Italy. The cat failed.

scarletpeaches
10-28-2007, 10:17 PM
Such was the effect of its failure on the cat's self-esteem, that it ended up embroiled in a world of drugs and prostitution, whoring itself out to the bestial perverts of the Gestapo for lumps of cheese and words of affection.

Voyager
10-28-2007, 10:20 PM
Hitler was a cheese eating pussy head. Riddle solved.

KTC
10-28-2007, 10:22 PM
Yes, but the cat's redemption was proven worth the wait. Imagine ending one's life in the divinely beautiful south of France with the man who saved you from such an unfortunate bohemian life of cat-calls and whoredom. The cat was a beautiful matron in France...a picture of rural godliness. In her babushka and apron, standing at the the sink in the kitchen of her villa, looking out at the hills and dales surrounding her idyllic paradise...she just looked so beautiful, even Hitler would have cried.

scarletpeaches
10-28-2007, 10:29 PM
Except he couldn't, because he had no eyes, due to developing a cheese-allergy in later life, which blinded him. Such are the consequences of using mini-babybels for eye-masks when planning genocide.

KTC
10-28-2007, 10:31 PM
But the mini-gouda made lovely eye patches for him in later life. The yellow of their wax coverings brought out the rose in his chaffed cheeks.

scarletpeaches
10-28-2007, 10:33 PM
But he soon regretted invading France, where he discovered mocking them as cheese-eating surrender monkeys was a big mistake.

They ate his eye patches.

Oh, how they ate his eye patches.

KTC
10-28-2007, 10:37 PM
That is the one biggest regret...going in cheese first to a country that is just divinely loopy for their cheese. Hitler had no chance. His eye patches were served with a lovely riesling and the French celebrated in the streets of Paris for days, nibbling at the trophies of their enemy. The streets were resplendent with wine, women and cheese. There is a rumour that even Hitler himself danced.

scarletpeaches
10-28-2007, 10:49 PM
Or perhaps he was merely grasping for a stray prostitute-cat, from which he planned to gouge the eyes to replace his own stolen dairy-based ocular organs.

We shall never know.

But the French Foreign Legion still sing ballads about the blind Nazi cheese-patched catwhore to this day.

The_Grand_Duchess
10-28-2007, 11:19 PM
I love you guys.

KTC
10-29-2007, 12:44 AM
But the French Foreign Legion still sing ballads about the blind Nazi cheese-patched catwhore to this day.

Indeed they do. Odd that they would sing them to the tune of Edelweiss though? I suppose, to each French Foreign Legioneer their own.

scarletpeaches
10-29-2007, 01:41 AM
It's thought that Edelweiss was chosen as background music to their Hitler-tribute because it's easiest to dance to on wooden legs, an affliction suffered by 78% of all Frenchmen.