Take a virtual tour of my house!

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
Yep, here it is folks...for all the world to see. I listed it last week and I thought I'd show you what an amazing job the realty company and photographer did in making it into a tour.

I am so pleased. So come join me in a cuppa at Kim's house.

Spooky leave your shoes in the front hall way please! No tracking that mud through my newly cleaned carpets or recently refinished hardwood floors.

:)

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, here it is folks...for all the world to see. I listed it last week and I thought I'd show you what an amazing job the realty company and photographer did in making it into a tour.

I am so pleased. So come join me in a cuppa at Kim's house.

Spooky leave your shoes in the front hall way please! No tracking that mud through my newly cleaned carpets or recently refinished hardwood floors.

:)
Nice job. I like the little window to vent the place.

outhouse.jpg

RumpleTumbler

Loves Joni Mitchell
Registered
Reaction score
Wow!

It's another multiple bad decision affirmation Friday. How depressing. :cry:

I'll post pictures of my 1 bedroom apartment next Friday.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Alright. That's it. Cassi, you must adopt me. Now. I want to live there.

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Wow. It's so clean.

*looks in horror at her own house/war zone*
I had to pack up half of my household to make it look like this. It seems to be preferred that your house looks like you do not live there when you do and that the potential buyer isn't looking at your stuff so they can imagine theirs in its place.

That's because real people don't live there....just characters from Cassie's stories.
I suppose that means I am a character then? ;)

Nakhlasmoke

yes
Registered
Reaction score
Website
cathellisen.com
Heh, I wish I could afford to employ someone to clean., I'm so lazy. I HATE cleaning.

Hey Cassiopeia, it's a nice house, why are you selling?

Spooky - the bbq - I totally forgot! That way I can dispose of the evidence! Now, all I need is a pig farm to get rid of the last of the remains...(random Snatch reference thrown in for good measure)

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Heh, I wish I could afford to employ someone to clean., I'm so lazy. I HATE cleaning.

Hey Cassiopeia, it's a nice house, why are you selling?

Spooky - the bbq - I totally forgot! That way I can dispose of the evidence! Now, all I need is a pig farm to get rid of the last of the remains...(random Snatch reference thrown in for good measure)
The house is huge. As you can see. It's just me and my son who is 16. I am also working on a relocation that may be in the works.

It's just time for a change. I do love my home but it is just time to have less responsibility and more mobility. :)

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
The house is huge. As you can see. It's just me and my son who is 16. I am also working on a relocation that may be in the works.

It's just time for a change. I do love my home but it is just time to have less responsibility and more mobility. :)
I own a cot and a bag of used clothes. Maybe we can become gymnist and travel around the world?

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
Nice digs!
So that's what Utah looks like! I love looking at the House Hunter shows just to see what the rest of the country looks like. Pretty area!