• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Anyone willing to mentor a complete NOOB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

writingislife

Registered
Reaction score
Im just starting out on a book idea that I have. Im not a complete noob to writing, just a complete noob to writing something this BIG. I need someone to help me along and read what I do and critique it and offer suggestions, etc. Im not looking for someone to write it for me, but to help me when I need help or to talk me through the hard spots. Not do it for me, but lead me so I can do it myself. That is the only way I learn.

I think my idea is solid and if written, I think the story will hook the reader and raw them into the story.

Anyone willing to help out a poor old noob?

BardSkye

Barbershoppin' Harmony Whore
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Could you give us a little more information, darlin'? You'd probably generate more interest if we have an idea as to genre, length, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.