PDA

View Full Version : Curious about Phentermine

ottorino
10-24-2007, 01:05 AM
I've seen several mentions of the diet drug Phentermine all over the board. I've looked it up and now I'm interested in trying it.

Yes, I have a little flab that I'd like to lose, but the truth is, I want to take it for the stimulant effect. I have no desire to abuse it; I have no wish to take it at night and party. What I do hope is that it will do away with my constant need for coffee and help me just focus on the writing.

But which to get? Blue, Yellow, 15 mg, 30 mg, 37.5?

I'm in the US. It seems there are plenty of online RX sites where I can buy it but I have no idea what the differences are between the pills. Can anybody give me any suggestions?

Thanks,

-O

Rolling Thunder
10-24-2007, 01:10 AM
PHENTERMINE started out as a SPAM post here and degenerated into an elongated comedy spoof:

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52836&highlight=phentermine

MidnightMuse
10-24-2007, 01:13 AM
Oh good lord, that long running joke has probably cause PHENTERIMINE to become popular in search engines.:Ssh:

I'd suggest coffee, or other natural products, if you're looking for more energy. Seriously, drugs are never a good idea. *said with friendly overtones and a genuine concern for your health*

BarbJ
10-24-2007, 01:25 AM
I'd suggest coffee, or other natural products, if you're looking for more energy. Seriously, drugs are never a good idea. *said with friendly overtones and a genuine concern for your health*

Second this. If you're trying to wean yourself away from coffee, use tea. Black tea has the most caffeine, and once you're accustomed to drinking it instead of coffee, try green (also caffeine but less), red and white, and herbals. Worked for me, although I still have one cup of coffee in the mornings. Just one.

PeeDee
10-24-2007, 01:59 AM
I'm so happy now. :D

wordmonkey
10-24-2007, 02:05 AM
I never understood why overly camp, overly emotive theater, based around fairytales, with a man playing the role of the main older female character, a woman playing the female lead and another woman playing the MALE lead, could possibly help anyone with weight-loss, or provide any degree of stimulation.

What...?

Not pantomime?

Oh.

I'll er.... I'll be off now.

DamaNegra
10-24-2007, 03:28 AM
Er... this would be better suited in the Office Party. Mods?

Foinah
10-24-2007, 03:54 AM
MMMMMMM.....PHENTERMINE!!!!

poetinahat
10-24-2007, 04:02 AM
Er... this would be better suited in the Office Party. Mods?
But... but if your jar of PHENTERMINE pills is sitting on a round table....

PeeDee
10-24-2007, 04:03 AM
Ahhh, I remember way back when PHENTERMINE gave Carrie man junk. Those were good days...

....to be a great distance away from her.

choppersmom
10-24-2007, 04:12 AM
I take Phentermine. I think it's the strongest one. It doesn't really give as much of a boost as people think. I still get tired around noon or so. And as an appetite suppressant, it's only OK. In the first three weeks I lost seven pounds, but in the month since then, nothing. I will be asking my doctor about something stronger.

PeeDee
10-24-2007, 04:13 AM
(I can't tell if some of the people in this thread get that Phentermine was a running joke)

writerterri
10-24-2007, 04:13 AM
NO! Not again! Someone give me my pills.

PeeDee
10-24-2007, 04:17 AM
(excerpted from the classic PHENTERMINE THREAD linked above by Rllg)

http://www.doctor-scripts.com/images/img_ds_home.jpg

Hi!

Did you witness the above marital dispute? Pretty heated, huh? Boy was it! Unfortunately, it's all too common in this great nation of ours. Studies show that 95% of all couples will do battle over men and women having equal rights and sexytime with mother. This has a margin of 55% error.

Well fortunately, your relationship doesn't have to have this problem.

With one small purchase of PHENTERMINE, you can have a solid relationship wiht the man -- or woman -- of your choice! THat's right, you pick 'em! And they will love you, and any erectile abilities which you possess, whether you previously posessed them or not.

In fact, not only does PHENTERMINE improve your life, it improves the world around you. What you dont' know is that PHENTERMINE is fixing the hole in the ozone layer, killing terrorists, AND....mending your shoes, at night! That's right! PHENTERMINE does all that for one low price!

PHENTERMINE is not for everybody. People who have angst should not use it, unless they want to drown in a horrible pool of bitter tears surrounded by the cloying stench of death and depression which smothers them until sweet surrendur takes them away and they are free from the horrors of this world.

Everyone else can take PHENTERMINE freely! Take five a day! Take more!

Give PHENTERMINE to your toddler, to help get the habit going early!

Sincerely,

The Medical Staff of 3rd Street and 12th Avenue.

P.S. As proud recommenderizers of PHENTERMINE, we would be glad to answer all questions you might have about this revolutionary new treatment!

writerterri
10-24-2007, 04:20 AM
Lock thread!

PeeDee
10-24-2007, 04:20 AM
I haven't told you about what PHENTERMINE Can do for your erection yet!!!

poetinahat
10-24-2007, 04:26 AM
I haven't told you about what PHENTERMINE Can do for your erection yet!!!
Schwing! (http://www.concreted.com/Concrete_Pumps-Schwing_KVM_32XL_Boom_Pump.jpg)

writerterri
10-24-2007, 04:29 AM
Oh, daddy!

Carrie in PA
10-24-2007, 04:42 AM
:Wha: Exercise is the very best stimulant in existence. It doesn't come in a pill form.

Now if you want a big wad o' man junk where your girl bits used to be, by all means try Phentermine.

TrainofThought
10-24-2007, 04:44 AM
Schwing! (http://www.concreted.com/Concrete_Pumps-Schwing_KVM_32XL_Boom_Pump.jpg):roll:

DamaNegra
10-24-2007, 05:02 AM
Now if you want a big wad o' man junk where your girl bits used to be, by all means try Phentermine.

:Wha: *runs away from thread*

writerterri
10-24-2007, 05:53 AM
:Wha: Exercise is the very best stimulant in existence. It doesn't come in a pill form.

Were you emailed? Cause how'd you knowthis was here? You were emailed weren't you? Or you have a good nose.

Ziljon
10-24-2007, 06:13 AM
Whatever you do, don't mix it with fenfluramine. That makes the dreaded fen-phen, which is a nice name, but, apparently, a deadly mix.

Foinah
10-24-2007, 06:48 AM
Since some people insist on dealing with reality...NO!!!!

I keep bringing it up but I can't help it! Only six months till PHENTERMAS!!!

Embrace the lunacy of Phentermine...forget what the label says! Don't buy into that! Phentermine is soooooo much more than you could even hope for ;)

PeeDee
10-24-2007, 07:35 AM
PHENTERMINE is so incredible that I wind up having sex without even realizing it!!! SOMETIMES IN PUBLIC!!! AND I'M STILL AT HOME!!! WOW!!!!

Joe270
10-24-2007, 08:03 AM
I used to lace my wife's milk with phentermine, but once she poured some into the cat's dish and, well, let's just say I was up to my armpits in. . .

Never mind, I don't wanna get banned.

louisgodwin
10-24-2007, 09:09 AM
Good Lord, the PHENTERMINE joke thread has run for so long, it's spawned a sequel. :D

Lyra Jean
10-24-2007, 10:04 AM
Phentermine II: The Phentermine Strikes Back!

Unique
10-24-2007, 05:25 PM
PHENTERMINE - The next best thing to not being there at all -

Why send a boy to do a man's job when you can use PHENTERMINE and do it all by yourself....

>ack< let me out of here! help!

PeeDee
10-24-2007, 05:28 PM
Golly! I am glad PHENTERMINE has helped so many of you with many of your male problems that you didn't know you had but other people did!!! Thanks to PHENTERMINE!!!! sexytime with mothers is guaranteed for as long as you own your man junk or 100,000 miles! NEAT!

NeuroFizz
10-24-2007, 05:37 PM
I want to be a better writer. And I want to lose a few pounds. Give me a pill so I don't have to exercise either my brain or my body. Please. And if it gives me a boner, so much the better. Look out bestsellers (and best impalers) list.

Jaycinth
10-24-2007, 05:39 PM
Before I used PHENTERMINE, I was just a run of the mill psychopath, doomed to a lifetime of mood altering drugs.

But once I started taking PHENTERMINE in the 100mg time released capsules, I was finally able to ditch the psychedelics and embrace my true inner sociopath.

I also learned how to hide the bodies.

Thank You PHENTERMINE!!!

Bmwhtly
10-24-2007, 06:25 PM
Give me a pill so I don't have to exercise either my brain or my body. Please. And if it gives me a boner, so much the better.:roll:
I didn't realise that Phentermine existed outside AW. But it's REAL!

PeeDee
10-24-2007, 06:29 PM
You people have no sense of history. Sheesh. The original spam thread? Someone posted spam for it, the spam got deleted, and Carrie and I took over? Honestly, you people. Does someone need to write a biography of me and Carrie so you can follow our legacies properly!?

MAYBE YOU JUST NEED SOME PHENTERMINE!!!

Bmwhtly
10-24-2007, 06:38 PM
Yeah, Pete, But I got there afterwards. I thought Phentermine was a fake name that y'all made up once the Actual thing was removed.

Shows what I know.

*wanders off to find Coffentermine*

PeeDee
10-24-2007, 06:45 PM
We started with a longer name. PHENTERMINE was the only one we could remember how to spell. God knows, I'll forget the names of my children and wife on my deathbed, but I'll remember PHENTERMINE

JimmyB27
10-24-2007, 06:53 PM
Uhh - what do you think caffeine is?

PeeDee
10-24-2007, 07:02 PM
Don't you talk bad about caffeine! DON'T YOU DARE TALK SMACK ABOUT CAFFE-- oooh, smack.....*nom nom nom*

What?

I need rehab. Sob.

MidnightMuse
10-24-2007, 07:04 PM
Hey, NOBODY dissis on the Caffiene, Mister ! NOBODY!

*holds down shaking hands*

Besides, PHENTERMINE doesn't go well with Tea.

writerterri
10-24-2007, 09:24 PM
Dorks.

PeeDee
10-24-2007, 09:28 PM
It took Terri four hours to come up with that comeback. :D

writerterri
10-24-2007, 09:36 PM
You were always on my mind...

Carrie in PA
10-25-2007, 02:14 AM
I just got off the phone with my doctor, because PHENTERMINE gave me an erection that lasted more than 4 hours!

He was really impressed.

PeeDee
10-25-2007, 02:16 AM
http://www.geocities.com/TwentyFour_fox/DavidPalmer2.jpg

One pill.

One stiffy.

That's the PHENTERMINE promise.

Are you in good hands?

http://www.regentsquare.net/allstategraphic.gif

Carrie in PA
10-25-2007, 02:18 AM
My hands are down my pants. Oh, shit, no, I'm TYPING! Then whose hands ARE these???!!!!

Carrie in PA
10-25-2007, 02:18 AM
My hands are down my pants. Oh, shit, no, I'm TYPING! Then whose hands ARE these???!!!!

Whew, nevermind, it's just my manbits.

PeeDee
10-25-2007, 02:19 AM
It must be, because I was going to say, you have some BIG hands down your pants! ha ha!

Sounds like PHENTERMINE is really doing the trick for you, Carrie!

Rolling Thunder
10-25-2007, 02:21 AM
Man. Thread's gone creepy...

Carrie in PA
10-25-2007, 02:21 AM
It sure is, Doctor Pete!

Carrie in PA
10-25-2007, 02:22 AM
Man. Thread's gone creepy...

NOW it has...

PeeDee
10-25-2007, 02:25 AM
Rllgthunder took PHENTERMINE and it turned him into a pretty little girl! With no manbits in sight!

He figured they must have been placebos.

choppersmom
10-25-2007, 02:30 AM
(I can't tell if some of the people in this thread get that Phentermine was a running joke)

OHHH!! Hahaha...ha...hmmm. Maybe not so much.

Thanks for the head's-up, but y'know, my name's not "someofthepeopleinthisthread," it's just Trish. But thanks. I guess.

Joe270
10-25-2007, 03:06 AM
Rllgthunder took PHENTERMINE and it turned him into a pretty little girl! With no manbits in sight!

Sure, and now you'll say that Phentermine is why BenPanced is now a 'pridy laidee with pridy hiar'.

PeeDee
10-25-2007, 06:25 AM
Previously, he had reseeding hayrlinz. Not anymore, thanks to PHENTERMINE!

Joe270
10-25-2007, 06:32 AM
So, what, now Panced has to shave his back?

Oh, right. He could just take Phentermine to solve that problem. . .

ottorino
10-25-2007, 06:37 AM
Well, thanks to everyones help I've found just the right dose of phentermine for me. I've been up for the past two days and written 20,000 words, I've designed a new type of hovercraft, painted three frescos on the walls of my apartment, and, most importantly, had long and transcendant sex with a highway toll attendant.

Thanks.

Joe270
10-25-2007, 06:44 AM
had long and transcendant sex with a highway toll attendant.

Seems like a lot of trouble to go through to avoid paying a toll.

Carole
10-25-2007, 06:51 AM
(If the OP was actually serious...)

Phentermine is fine if you're healthy enough to take it, your regular dr. prescribes it, he/she monitors you carefully and you take it as it is intended. It's not for long term use, but it can be a fine catalyst to get a person started on a good, healthy regimen. I've known several people who have used Pehntermine with excellent results and no health problems. One chick in particular took it for a month and within that month she was able to discipline herself into a great routine. She then went off the drug and continued long term. That was a couple of years ago and she's still right on track.

Just never never never go to a "diet doctor" to get it. Some of them are unscrupulous folks who will prescribe anything to anyone. If your regular dr. won't prescribe it for you, they probably have a very good reason. Mine won't because lately I've had borderline high blood pressure. It stinks, but I know he's right.

As for Phentermine on the boards...well, that altogether a different story! :D