And now for some Av fun

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
Hey All,

I'd thought you guys would like this, and have a really good time with creating your very own unique avatar AND background. You use yahoo to create this neat little picture, for FREE. It helps if your already a registered user.

This is what my one turned out like, when I did a screen dump of it;

n732540640_1399722_5951.jpg

This is the direct link for it: https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.intl=us&.src=avt&.done=http://avatars.yahoo.com/

Have fun now :D

P.S-I'll be away until tuesday night :D Yippeee, so no more writing for me till then hopefully. Who knows. Erm. Mabye.

kalel32

Registered
Reaction score
Cute True, but not as good as the original.lol

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Why would I ever want to change my avatar? o.o

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
Thats very cute Truely! I did something similar with the superhero maker, and used it as my profile pic. It's fun to make a cartoon of yourself!

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
I'll have to play around with getting the yahoo one directly off the screen (I can never remember how to do a screen capture) so I can do a close up. It's pretty funny - it I was a cartoon that's pretty much how I'd look.

Weird.

kristie911

Happy to be here
Registered
Reaction score
I wasted over a half hour doing this. Geez, just one more way to kill time instead of working on my NaNo novel. But here I am! And Serena, when you were picking out outfits, it gives you a "plus size" option on the top. I'm not fat either...but I'm not as skinny as that little chick is! :)

Hmmm...not sure why mine is so fuzzy. Maybe because I had to crop it from a screen shot?

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
I'll have to play around with getting the yahoo one directly off the screen (I can never remember how to do a screen capture) so I can do a close up. It's pretty funny - it I was a cartoon that's pretty much how I'd look.

Weird.

Press ctrl, alt and the prtscn button, which should be on the left side near the numerical keypad of the keyboard. Paste it on a photo editor programme, or you can even use the editor you have for scanning pictures, and then crop it how you want. Once your happy with your result, save it and then either attach it on here through 'file attachment' or upload it to a photograph uploading site where then you should have the opportunity to enter your
directly to here.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Okay, after much fuss and bother (in which I learned a great deal about how my computer and photohosting works) I can now reveal the useless trivia that my yahoo avatar looks a good bit like me. See? I know, I know. BFD. But it's the process that counts.

bedhead.jpg

Whew. Now I'm ready to tackle world peace.