THE ONE THOUSANDTHTHTHTH SILLY FRIDAY SHORT STORY-POETRY CONTEST THINGY!!!!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Bronwyn gasped long threads of dark mystery. Lungs filled with rapacious misspellings as her soul spread wings to fill her heart with terrorificatory perspications.

The above is not silly but rather an eggsample of my genius in writing literarty prose and all around brilliance. If you think you can do beter there is a prize for you. You may try poetry or a short story. Or just join in and say something totally silly and not write any short story that is no longer than ten sentenceyes or a poem-just have fun kiddly diddlys alright?!?!?!?!

I AM DEE JUDGEIPATOR! THIS IS NOT A CONTEST BUT IT IS! THIS IS SILLY FRIDAY AND I EGGSPECTICATE THAT ANY PERSON WHO TRIES THE CONTEST OF COURSE WILL HAVE A MUCH GREATER CHANCE OF WINNING THE SECRET PRIZE IF THEY PRESENT ME WITH PICTURES OF NAKED OR SEMI-NAKED HUMAN FEMALE BUMS. STOP YOU MODIFLICATORS-THIS IS NOT AN EFFORT TO DEGRADE AW BUT RATHER AN EFFORT TO DEGRADE IN GENERAL AND BE TOTALLY SILLY AND YOU ALL ARE EVEN IF YOU DO NOT PARTICALICIPATE-NOTE TIO AND THAT POLITICS AND SPAM BEAN AND EGG THREAD!

AT ANY RATE YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO JOIN ME HERE AND IF YOU DO NOT-WELL-ER-UM-I SHALL RETREAT AND HIDE AND FLOUNCE NOT BOUNCE-LUV TO ALL SILLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO DESIRE TO BE SUCH OR IN FACT FEEL THAT THEY ARE NOT SILLY OR HAVE NOTHING SILLY TO SAY BUT FEEL A BIT DOWN OR SAD OR BEATEN-JUST JOIN ME FOR A FEW MINUTES AND LET YOUR BEARDS DOWN WHEREVER YOU MAY BE GROWING THEM!

LUV AND SILLY ANTICIPATORY PROFILICATORY
MANDABLEIZED
CARAMEL!!!!

Last edited:

davids

Banned
Reaction score
WOOT! SILLY FRIDAY!

Azrael you know how I respect and admire your talent-the above however is far below your normal brilliantipatascious writerly yet marginally orgasmic contributions to our world-try again would you? You fly upon Angel wings of light and terpsichorial magic!!!! Plus I am not sure if you spelled WOOT correctly!!

Bmwhtly

Yes, I'm back.
Registered
Reaction score
The unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of
Too much Red!

What? Contest?

ummmm....

The squad had fought harder than any. It meant they were all injured, they left a trail of blood, bandages and even teeth behind them. But they had survived, perhaps they were the only survivors.
And now that the fight was over, they approached the door. The door that the planet had killed itself fighting over. Every nation wanted ownership of this simple wooden door.
The only noteworthy thing about this door was the notice. in small red letters above the doorhandle was a notice "19/10/2025" it began.
The soldiers had only heard of it, but they'd fought like tigers in the hope that the story was true. As they hobbled closer, dragging the most injured behind them, they could see that the stories had been true, they had won and they'd won the biggest prize of all.
"19/10/2025" it started.
"Silly Friday party here" it finished.
Was all the warring worth it? they wondered. No matter now, they decided.
They reached the door and their commander reached out to open the fabled door. The door to all their dreams.
He carressed the handle for a moment. His men crowded round him, anxious to finally get into this paradise.
And now was the time. the commander turned the handle...
"Who's got the key?"

:e2tongue:
What? you expected good scribblings? it's FRIDAY y'know!

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Dave is silly, don't ya know it,
He's also a really nifty poet.
He helped to get some pounds off me
And loves my silly poetry.
I know that I can count on him
Much more than any stupid gym
To stay in shape and feel good, too--
So, Dave, I'm saying HERE'S TO YOU!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Too much Red!

What? Contest?

ummmm....

The squad had fought harder than any. It meant they were all injured, they left a trail of blood, bandages and even teeth behind them. But they had survived, perhaps they were the only survivors.
And now that the fight was over, they approached the door. The door that the planet had killed itself fighting over. Every nation wanted ownership of this simple wooden door.
The only noteworthy thing about this door was the notice. in small red letters above the doorhandle was a notice "19/10/2025" it began.
The soldiers had only heard of it, but they'd fought like tigers in the hope that the story was true. As they hobbled closer, dragging the most injured behind them, they could see that the stories had been true, they had won and they'd won the biggest prize of all.
"19/10/2025" it started.
"Silly Friday party here" it finished.
Was all the warring worth it? they wondered. No matter now, they decided.
They reached the door and their commander reached out to open the fabled door. The door to all their dreams.
He carressed the handle for a moment. His men crowded round him, anxious to finally get into this paradise.
And now was the time. the commander turned the handle...
"Who's got the key?"

:e2tongue:
What? you expected good scribblings? it's FRIDAY y'know!

Your brilliance bemoans the conguestations of the dark yet ribald ribbons of my heart-the hook was barbed and drew me in-I have to have more!!!! Almost forgoted-the red? I did not think people would notice it udderwise!!!!

Last edited:

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Dave is silly, don't ya know it,
He's also a really nifty poet.
He helped to get some pounds off me
And loves my silly poetry.
I know that I can count on him
Much more than any stupid gym
To stay in shape and feel good, too--
So, Dave, I'm saying HERE'S TO YOU!

Nothing I love more than a good triolet-er-Chevy Impala-who luvs ya baby-now to the poem-SWEEEEET-CUTE AND YOU AND BM ARE IN THE RUNNING-did you read the part about the bum thing and having more chance to win the secret prize if you-er-um-dum dee bum bum!!!!

reigningcatsndogs

Too sad for words.
Registered
Reaction score
Missing Writer??? May flights of angels carry you
OMG Dave!!! You have enough of that friggin Arab roast this morning??? I had to put on some sunglasses to read that!!!

Hmmm, so you want a bit of a silly challenge!!! Lets see if you can guess my Avatar theme today!!! Rep points to anyone who guesses!!!! (HAH!!! If you want ANY contest to work in OP, you HAVE to bribe with rep points, Dave!!)

and I am stealing my silly contest entry from the great, wonderfully elocutious Elmer Fudd!!

"Awise stowm! North wind bwow!! South wind bwow!! Huwwicanes!! Typhoons!! Eawthquakes!! SMOG!!!"

:thankyou:

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
"Curtsey all you want, you perspecatious cauldron of reformatia," she transcombobmutated from the safety of the smallest room. "I'm not going to acknoquiess to your buttressed leveragements. I am the poltergenius of your worst expectamentations." Her laugh eche-choed with the reverbelations of the porcelitigious faceciousility.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
"Curtsey all you want, you perspecatious cauldron of reformatia," she transcombobmutated from the safety of the smallest room. "I'm not going to acknoquiess to your buttressed leveragements. I am the poltergenius of your worst expectamentations." Her laugh eche-choed with the reverbelations of the porcelitigious faceciousility.

A fine example of audacotrious prose of the first dismemberment-Mr. Fizz you have truly outdoneified your pragmatorius fallificatiouns and pwesented us wiff a twully stumple rich piece of pwose-I thank you for jogging up with us and thwowing youw tennees to the wind!!!! It is a smell to be wemembered and pwaced in the bottom of my hope cwoset! I am stupidificated by your magnanimosity-thanks you from the bottom of my presence in Des Moines!!!!

reigningcatsndogs

Too sad for words.
Registered
Reaction score
Missing Writer??? May flights of angels carry you
:roll: oh, oh, might laugh till I barf!

Bmwhtly

Yes, I'm back.
Registered
Reaction score
The unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of
Ummm... Is this about what I think it's about?
Or is time for a drink?

kalel32

Registered
Reaction score
We have to show our bum
I'll need A bottle of rum
Drink the bottle down
Pants fall to the ground
Hey you said silly not Dumb

davids

Banned
Reaction score
OMG Dave!!! You have enough of that friggin Arab roast this morning??? I had to put on some sunglasses to read that!!!

Hmmm, so you want a bit of a silly challenge!!! Lets see if you can guess my Avatar theme today!!! Rep points to anyone who guesses!!!! (HAH!!! If you want ANY contest to work in OP, you HAVE to bribe with rep points, Dave!!)

and I am stealing my silly contest entry from the great, wonderfully elocutious Elmer Fudd!!

"Awise stowm! North wind bwow!! South wind bwow!! Huwwicanes!! Typhoons!! Eawthquakes!! SMOG!!!"

:thankyou:

Can you believe I made a geniotic responsification post to yours and forgot to press submit and it is gone in the wind? What a woss!!!!

Do I have to disqwalify myself cause I know the answer and Burty knows the answer and such-still waiting for the picture silly girl!!!!! ALRIGHT I AM GIVING THOUSANDS OF WEP POINTS TO THE VINNER!!!! OF COURSE ME BEING THE SOLE JUDGE AND-ER-UM-WELL BURTY ALREADY HAS HIS POSPICKLE

davids

Banned
Reaction score
We have to show our bum
I'll need A bottle of rum
Drink the bottle down
Pants fall to the ground
Hey you said silly not Dumb

Clark glad to have you here-you are certainly bwilliant and the powem is efficentiary to say the weast!!!! It is certainly not dumb but vewy vewy silly-welcome and hang with the loons it can be funifeyeing!!!!

kalel32

Registered
Reaction score
Damn it Jim I'm a doctor not an Amway sales man.

Well there goes my sanity...wheres my rum...Dave you got my rum?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
<<<<<-------better?

Where did you get that picture? People here will think that you are just joking and that is not a picture of me which it might be-I am disappointed that you would do this and am hurt-why do you not just tell them who I used to be and that as a young man I was in fact that Avatar which you promised-you promised-Manrico has been unanonymoused-oh the shame-oh the humanity-hey Mary let's hope they really think I am just joking right? It is a rather good photo I must admit!!!!

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
There once was a woman from China
Who had a very large... nose
She said with a grin
When she wiped off her chin
"Water tastes great from a hose!"
[SIZE=-1]
Cancan_2.gif
[/SIZE]

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I fell in love with a guy. But he doesn't love me. So I think I'll angst about it before I buy another cup of coffee and move on.

THE END.

SHORT ENOUGH FER YA, CAPT. LOBSTERTAILGUYTHINGIE?!