The Frankenstein's Monster of Merged Body Parts Threads

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Get out guys, I'm serious.....

Ok, ladies, how many times has this happened to you:

You're alone, walking, in an elevator, sitting, what/where ever and all of a sudden you have to either adjust a bra strap, pop "them" back in or they just need a good lift and you look up to find you've been spotted by a fellow coworker.....or a stranger, what ever the case.

This has happened to me twice now. I just now had to do a "propping" of the girls and noticed immediately after an onlooker.

Tell the truth, does this happen to you? Share your boob stories.

Oh, the other time, I was doing the "pop back in" maneuver when a cowoker popped into view to see the entire act.

Salem

query-impaired
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
My boobs are well behaved for the most part but every now and then I do have to make little, uh, adjustments. I don't know if anyone ever sees me do it but I'll experiment at work tomorrow and get back to you.

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
*sigh* Alas, this has happened to me.

Reaction score
I am going to employ a boob-steadying man, whose job it will be to keep his hands on my tits all day to prevent them misbehaving.

Angie

Shaddup and lemme think.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tranquiligeek.com
*looks at the thread title*

*snorts*

*laughs hysterically*

*sits back and waits for the guys to show up*

Seriously, the answer is "yes". I am a little too...er, well-endowed? And this happens to me a lot. Sigh.

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
I often grab the wire on the bottom and jerk it around. I don't really care who sees me. :)

But for a full adjustment? I'll do it in the bathroom or in the car. I figure, even if someone sees me in the car, I'm never going to see them again. :)

ETA: I'm the kind of person who takes her shoes off and sits indian-style on top of my office chair at work. Lessons in propriety should not be taken from me.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
But for a full adjustment? I'll do it in the bathroom or in the car. I figure, even if someone sees me in the car, I'm never going to see them again. :)

But, what if it's a problem of the "quad kind" you know, poppers, two is good, four is bad!

WittyandorIronic

Registered
Reaction score
I have to do this ALL the time. And I will admit, I have been caught a few times. But seriously, guys adjust ALL the time. Who are they to bitch?

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
I had my money on rumplestump.

He's probably still commuting, then has to walk the dog.

But he'll be pissed he wasn't the first guy.

My only booby problem was when I was breastfeeding. I could be miles away from my own child, shopping or something, and some other kid would cry and the old mams would start flowin'.

There, that should take care of the guys. :D

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I had one pop out of my bathing suit at the beach. Luckily, nobody saw but my husband.

sunna

Registered
Reaction score
Well, a few months ago I got this awesome bra: you know - the comfortable but still makes your husband's eyes pop kind - seemed perfect. Except....liiiiittle metal front clasp.

Apparently those things can open on their own.

Because I've just got that kind of luck, I discovered this while interviewing someone with one of our directors. Stand up, say thanks for coming in, we'll be in touch, reach out to shake the guy's hand - and POP. No more bra. It's just hanging from my shoulders. I was wearing silk and there was air conditioning, so it wasn't like you couldn't tell. The poor interviewee looks down, meets my eyes and practically skitters out the door. Director, being a man of little tact and unashamed appreciation of the female form, says, while eyeing my freezing nipples: "Bet he's thinkin' he got the job right about now."

O yeah. :e2headban HR is definitely my field.

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
Last time I saw my 6 year old cousin, she walked up to me and said "Hey, have you seen how fat my dad is?"

Uh... yes?