Mini-pig! I want!

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
I want, too!! V. cute. Are those ones in the photos full grown? They look like babies, all big heads and oversized ears. Nevertheless, sweet.

Azraelsbane

Agony is defeat
Registered
Reaction score
In front of the Almighty, on the wrong side of the
Website
www.granitewindstarr.com
You're not really Azraelsbane. What have you done with her?

I know, I know. Everything I write is dark and disturbing, but I'm only human damn it! Did you SEE that pig in the weighing scale!? But fear not, I will not give Azrael a pet mini-pig in my novel. Promise. Morghan would probably fry it up behind his back anyway. ;)

ETA: Then again, I could take away Azzy's deck of cards and replace it with a mini-pig. Whenever he gets nervous he could pull the mini-pig from his pocket and pet it. Okay, I'm never going to stop laughing at that picture. And yeah, I know that means nothing to most of you, but I had to put it up here.

Last edited:

Esopha

bam pow zap.
Registered
Reaction score
OMG! OMG! OMG!

ALMOST AS CUTE AS PYGMY GOATS.

*spasmgasm*

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
I know, I know. Everything I write is dark and disturbing, but I'm only human damn it! Did you SEE that pig in the weighing scale!? But fear not, I will not give Azrael a pet mini-pig in my novel. Promise. Morghan would probably fry it up behind his back anyway. ;)

Mmmm, mini-pig bacon. ;)

Sorry, I forgot you also raise adorable little dogs. I'm still just in Azrael-fear mode because of the dream I had about you last night. Please don't hurt me!!!

Azraelsbane

Agony is defeat
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.granitewindstarr.com
[dies laughing at Azrael (in the book) pulling a mini-pig out of his pocket]

See, I told you it was funny. ;) In the dreams thread I made up a new telekinetic pig attack move for him too. It's sweet. The pig's name is Snuffles btw. ;) Maybe I'll write a parody of my own novel, before it's published, but no one will understand it, though it would bring me great joy. :)

WittyandorIronic

Registered
Reaction score
I want one!! awww....that is too dang cute.
My mom has a miniature Doberman pincher (sp?), but as he has grown up with a giant brown lab he thinks he is a big tough dog. He rides on my mom's harley with her, snuggled in her leather jacket. he even has his own goggles. /sniffles. I so wanted to steal him when I went home.

Azraelsbane

Agony is defeat
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.granitewindstarr.com
I want one!! awww....that is too dang cute.
My mom has a miniature Doberman pincher (sp?), but as he has grown up with a giant brown lab he thinks he is a big tough dog. He rides on my mom's harley with her, snuggled in her leather jacket. he even has his own goggles. /sniffles. I so wanted to steal him when I went home.

OMG, are they Doggles? My husband has been trying to get me to buy our yorkie a pair for as long as I can remember. Note: We have no motorcycle. She would just be a dog in goggles.

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Azra, I was the first in my state to ever own a Vietnamese Pot Belly pig--15yrs. ago

Extremely clean, intelligent animals, I along with a vet fielded questions--concerns around the country on their care.

We eventually bought a stud, Pigolo as well.

My pig, Mabel, gave birth to 5 females. And @ $2,500 a pop they went quickly! Piglets--too cute! I kept in a playpen.

Their only bad points, their brain never clicks off the hunger drive they have. And they can open medicine bottles, fridges etc..with their strong snouts. This gets them into trouble. Some will grow tusks -- wicked that can slash your arm wide open and they do have alpha pig pecking order, even over humans if allowed!

Litter box training is easy, within 3 days!!!

My Mable visited nursing homes, schools etc... but eventually she got jealous of my new 1 pound puppy, killed her and hid her in a plant, :sigh: We retired her to a private school for children with disabilities. She did great.

Need any help, pm me!

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Mini pigs still get big. Sadly there was a craze on them and they all got deserted when they grew up. The next wave of this is expected soon with the new micro-minis who do stay about medium dog sized but five times as heavy and a hundred time more destructive.

Pigs in general are cute, but only if you own and acre or two of land...

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
Have I mentioned my piglet-face eating experience? It wasn't terribly yummy. I don't think they'd taste better just because they're small. :)