Status
Not open for further replies.

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
My dad has to go for exploratory heart surgery today, so I won't be here much. Just wanted to let you know so you didn't think I was actually off, y'know, writing or anything. Heaven forbid!

He should be fine-- but I want to be with him. I'll check in tonight to let y'all know.

Liam Jackson

Heathen Horde Elder
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What John said. My best to you and yours, Jenna.

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Thanks!

:Hug2: Nice to have people who care. Dad failed his "stress test" and has to have the ticker checked out. He seems pretty calm about it, but that's likely the ole' "I am DAD! I have no fear!" thing. Told me, "I know you're busy... you don't have to come," but didn't argue one bit when I said, "Quit being ridiculous. Of course I'm coming."

CindyBidar

Has nothing clever to say
Registered
Reaction score
I just wanted to add my well wishes. I'll be thinking of you and your dad. Let us know what the good word is when you get back.

biotales

Registered
Reaction score
My prayers are with you and your family today... :Fairydust Here is a little angel for your shoulder.

Poppy

Me, myself and I don't know
Registered
Reaction score
Positive thoughts, good vibes, warm fuzzies, etc. are all being sent your way. :)

Chacounne

Registered
Reaction score
Jenna,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your dad. I know things will turn out fine, but you are doing a wonderful thing being there with him. From personal experience, with a disabled husband, who has spent the last three years in the hospital off and on, including the entire month of January last year,
it is extremely important to have an advocate when you are in the hospital.

Hugs,
Chacounne

rich

Jenna,

You shoulda checked with Frank and me. We both had catherizations a few months ago. Frank, the show-off, went a bit further and got a stent put in.

My thalium stress test was also positive, but it turned out to be a false positive.

Good luck

Kate StAmour

Woooo Chaaaa!
Registered
Reaction score
Basic Quantum Physics: None of us are really here
Website
katestamour.com
Jenna,
I'll keep you, your Dad, and your family in my thoughts today. Cardiac Caths save lives everyday (in fact my Dad had one a year and a half ago). Your Dad should be back to his old self (and eating better or else you'll need to flog him--repeatedly) in no time.

rich said:
You shoulda checked with Frank and me. We both had catherizations a few months ago. Frank, the show-off, went a bit further and got a stent put in.

My thalium stress test was also positive, but it turned out to be a false positive.

Good luck

Both of you please take care of yourselves!!

KellyS.

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
{{Jenna and family}}

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thinking of you, Jenna.
EmoteHug2.gif

Spookster

Maiden of the Blade
Registered
Reaction score
Positive thoughts and prayers coming your way sweetie. Come back with good news for us!

*hugs*

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Thanks!

Love you guys and gals!

Prayers worked. My dad's A-OK!

Just checking in quick-like to let you know. No blocked arteries. They don't know why he's having chest pain, his rhythms are all screwed up (PVCs and PACs), but his heart isn't damaged. Very big relief for all of us. He's still there resting.

Rich:

>>Frank, the show-off

:roll:

I know. Frank sent me a picture of his wounds. A PICTURE! It was DISGUSTING!

I did have the decency not to work any of my PhotoShop magic on it, though. For now.

Didn't know you went through that stuff too, though. Glad you're OK!

Status
Not open for further replies.