What Kind of Reader Are You?

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A bit off (I'm not going after a PhD), though it's got the O/C right!

What Kind of Reader Are You? Your Result: Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm

You're probably in the final stages of a Ph.D. or otherwise finding a way to make your living out of reading. You are one of the literati. Other people's grammatical mistakes make you insane.

Dedicated Reader

ETA: I think it only said this because I checked that I read the out-of-print stuff. (Literati??!!)

Last edited:

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
Literate Good Citizen

You read to inform or entertain yourself, but you're not nerdy about it. You've read most major classics (in school) and you have a favorite genre or two.

Not nerdy? Ahem. Beg to differ.

Voyager

Ribbed for your pleasure.
Registered
Reaction score
Literate good citizen here. Do you have a hall pass?

Sunkissed27f

Banned
Reaction score
It irks me that they put this as a choice:

Carrie, The Stand, and a couple other books in high school that I don't remember.

I love King. Makes it sound like those books aren't worthy.

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

Reader.jpg

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
How come I can't paste the results. I know what I'm not...computer literate!

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
<table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px arial, verdana, sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white; color: black; padding: 5px;"><b style="font: bold 20px 'Times New Roman', serif; display: block; margin-bottom: 8px;">What Kind of Reader Are You?</b> <div style="font-size: 16px; margin-bottom: 4px;">Your Result: <b>Dedicated Reader</b></div><div style="width: 200px; background: white; border: 1px solid black;"><div style="width: 80%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;"> </div></div><p style="margin: 10px; border: none; background: white; color: black;">You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.</p></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 77%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;"> </div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Literate Good Citizen</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 73%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;"> </div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Book Snob</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 71%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;"> </div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Fad Reader</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 6%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;"> </div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Non-Reader</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 0%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;"> </div></div></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" style="text-align: center; padding: 8px;"><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_kind_of_reader_are_you"><b>What Kind of Reader Are You?</b></a><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/">Create Your Own Quiz</a></td></tr></table>

A bit wordy but I like the voice, Kevin.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I'm a DEDICATED READER.

WriterX

Happy Thanksgiving!
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I'm a FAD reader. I'm going back now to take the quiz to see what kind of person I attract. ;)

Edited to add. Crikey! I just found out I attract GEEKS!

Last edited:

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
I'm a Literate Good Citizen. Pfffft. I get marked down just because I don't wait in line at the Post Office and because I buy new bookshelves all the time to keep my babies comfortable?

Sunkissed27f

Banned
Reaction score
How come I can't paste the results. I know what I'm not...computer literate!

The html is formatted more for websites like myspace, etc.
This website doesn't acknowledge the html format provided with the quiz that is in either an html or CCS table format.

I believe that it acknowledges hyper links and picture/image tags, but tables it will not.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
yeah...that was a rhetorical question. I don't care.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
No. I'm an eternal non-carer. Just remember that and we'll get along swimmingly.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I don't think you're ready for this jelly.