Humor crit on comic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick NoMAD

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.robot-zombies.com
Attack of the Robot Zombies has a storyline as well as movie parodies: this one was a parody of Dragon Wars. If you don't know what that is -then you are more intelligent for missing it: a couple of my brain cells died in the theatre that day. I think they commited seppuku.

dragonwhisperernewcolorwp0.jpg

I'm getting crits on the art from other artists and I'm working on that but I would like to know from you guys if I've made the funny.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
I thought it was funny, although, with the color scheme I kept looking for Vampires.

As far as Dragon Wars goes...I had to consult with my local teenager, and yes, as far as dark humor goes.....

:ROFL:

So what's next??? Does he continue giving the lecture from the dragon's belly????

And...the artwork is tight.

Nancy

Masquerading as normal...
Registered
Reaction score
I thought it was funny, too, and I love the artwork (I'm an artist, too.)

But if you want to closely mimic the person you are basing this on, he doesn't snap his fingers. He makes this "hisssssst" sound while making a biting motion with his hand.

I feel the more authentic the parody, the more people will "get" it.

JMHO,

PenCapsule

But if you want to closely mimic the person you are basing this on, he doesn't snap his fingers. He makes this "hisssssst" sound while making a biting motion with his hand.

Isn't he just accidently slapping the dragon?

------------------------------------------

Nice comic, by the way! I didn't laugh out hard but I found the parody fitting and charming.

Status
Not open for further replies.