PDA

View Full Version : News From Bizzarro Land!

Jaycinth
10-12-2007, 06:04 PM
Please, I do not want any of you psychopaths (http://www.wtop.com/?nid=456&sid=1266144) to follow this link.

Thank you.

cray
10-12-2007, 06:08 PM
*holds arm up to thread*

huh?

wyntermoon
10-12-2007, 06:12 PM
Can you hear me now?

ETA: I scrolled down on the picture link. Did you see the mouse? :Wha:

Bmwhtly
10-12-2007, 06:20 PM
"Living art"?

That's real commitment to a career. Imagine two years from now, he decides that "Performance art" isn't for him...
"Hello, I'm here for a job interview"
"ah yes, now then.... WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

donroc
10-12-2007, 06:28 PM
Blechhhh and yechhhh! I would assume that if he added an anal transplant, the anus would reject him.

www.donaldmichaelplatt.com

:roll:

Dawno
10-12-2007, 06:29 PM
Google ad at that article:

Do you struggle to hear the TV, or do family members complain the TV is too loud? Then perhaps TV EarsŪ 2 is the solution you are looking for.

Doctor recommended TV EarsŪ 2 is a powerful new device that has helped thousands of people with mild, or moderate, hearing loss hear the television clearly without turning up the volume. Now you can listen to the television at your own level while others may adjust the volume to fit theirs. With the new Television Audio Processing (TAP) TV EarsŪ 2 dramatically enhances not only regular dialogue, but also brings hard to hear voices and whispers above the programs background noises so they'll stand out. Boasting a maximum volume of 120dB - almost three times that of other headsets - TV EarsŪ 2 helps you hear every word clearly! In addition, there are adjustable volume and tone controls that allow you to customize the output to match your hearing needs.

But can you use it with your ear-in-arm implant?

Sunkissed27f
10-12-2007, 06:30 PM
Hmmm....I read a thread about this last night.

It even had pictures...well the link did anyway!

Shadow_Ferret
10-12-2007, 06:33 PM
Since anything Jaycinth says is Gospel to me, I dutifully did not follow that link.

Someone please tell me what it was about.

Bmwhtly
10-12-2007, 06:50 PM
Someone please tell me what it was about.Man gets an ear grafted onto his arm. He's a 'performance artist' (Read=drunk) who considers this third ear a piece of living art.
But I would assume it's not plugged in.

Shadow_Ferret
10-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Wow. Well, as weird as I think it is for him to want to have it done, I think it's even weirder that he got a DOCTOR to actually do it.

JoeEkaitis
10-12-2007, 06:56 PM
"But Mom, ALL the COOL kids are . . ." etc., etc.

Jaycinth
10-12-2007, 07:06 PM
....anything Jaycinth says is Gospel to me,......

Drink beer. Watch football. Write. Nibble chips. Put down the toilet seat.

Backward Masking
10-12-2007, 07:09 PM

Amen.

Shadow_Ferret
10-12-2007, 07:46 PM
Done.
Done.
Done.
Done.
Uh, what? You know, I think if someone invented a toilet with the toilet seat permanently attached they'd make a fortune.

Salem
10-12-2007, 07:53 PM
Is this real? I looked at the picture and it looks fake to me.

Unique
10-12-2007, 08:50 PM
Genuine WTF and Why material.

JLCwrites
10-12-2007, 09:11 PM
A man was in a bad accident and was injured. But the only permanent damage he suffered was the loss of both ears, which made him very self-conscious. However, he received a large sum of money from his insurance company. It was always his dream to own his own business, so he went out and purchased a small, but expanding computer firm. But he realized that he had no business knowledge at all, so he decided that he would have to hire someone to run the business. He picked out three top candidates, and interviewed each of them. The last question of the interview was always the same.
"Do you notice anything unusual about me?" he asked the first candidate.
"Yes. You have no ears."
He quickly eliminated the first candidate.
"Do you notice anything unusual about me?" he asked the second candidate.
"Yes. You have no ears."
He quickly eliminated the second candidate.
"Do you notice anything unusual about me?" he asked the third candidate.
"Yes. You're wearing contacts."
Thinking he had found the man for the job he said, "That's correct. How did you know?"
"You can't wear glasses if you don't have any freakin' ears."