Not open for further replies.

JenNipps

Have you JHS today?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenifernipps.com
Checking out my avatar ( :Jump: ). And -- good, bad, or indifferent -- you can see me now since I uploaded a profile pic. (Don't know how long it'll be there. Depends on my comfort level with it. lol.)

CindyBidar

Has nothing clever to say
Registered
Reaction score
Very nice pic, Jen. But somehow, people just never look like you picture them...

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Nice shot, Jen. Looks professional. I'm a-feared to put mine up, 'coz all I have were taken with my crappy cheapo camera.

JenNipps

Have you JHS today?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenifernipps.com
ChunkyC said:
Nice shot, Jen. Looks professional. I'm a-feared to put mine up, 'coz all I have were taken with my crappy cheapo camera.

Chunky, that is *far* from a professional pic. lol. I took it with my digital camera. I was sitting here at my desk, someone wanted to see a pic of me, so I took the picture and loaded it to the 'puter.

And thanks, evvybuddy, about the "great pic" comments. :)

Liam Jackson

Heathen Horde Elder
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
CC, you went and did it, didn't you?

The minute you said something about being a-feared, Jenna started digging thru the archives for that old Arlo Guthrie shot of you. It'll probably be posted before a cat can lick his whiskers. :)

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Liam!

Tempting... tempting...

Liam knows all too well the unsupressable urges I get to post pics of my favorite menfolk. And, hypothetically, PhotoShop bathtubs and bikini models into their pics. Just hypothetically.

CindyBidar

Has nothing clever to say
Registered
Reaction score
Hmmm... Hopefully I covered that with the "good, bad, or indifferent." lol.

Actually, I pictured you as a bruenette...don't ask me why. Seriously, it is a good pic. Very casual, relaxed, personal. It'd make a great author photo.

cindy

JenNipps

Have you JHS today?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenifernipps.com
CindyBidar said:
Actually, I pictured you as a bruenette...don't ask me why. Seriously, it is a good pic. Very casual, relaxed, personal. It'd make a great author photo.

Isn't it funny how we imagine people sometimes? I know I'm just as guilty as the next person on that note.

Thing is...

Not only do I imagine what someone looks like, but I also imagine what they might sound like. Sometimes I'm right on, sometimes I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyy off. lol.

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
JennaGlatzer said:
Tempting... tempting...

Liam knows all too well the unsupressable urges I get to post pics of my favorite menfolk. And, hypothetically, PhotoShop bathtubs and bikini models into their pics. Just hypothetically.

Doit. Doit. :roll:

KellyS.

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
jyndral said:
Checking out my avatar ( :Jump: ). And -- good, bad, or indifferent -- you can see me now since I uploaded a profile pic. (Don't know how long it'll be there. Depends on my comfort level with it. lol.)

Gotta be the dumb one and ask what exactly is in the pic. I'd make guesses, but then I'd sound even worse. :D

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Kelly -- if you mean the pic we all see under her username, that's her Avatar. I'm not exactly sure what it is either. (sorry, Jen
redface.gif
) If you click her name, then select "View Public Profile", you'll see her profile photo over on the right.

PS -- I decided to put a pic in my profile before Jenna does what Liam suggested she might....

Last edited:

JenNipps

Have you JHS today?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenifernipps.com
KellyS. said:
Gotta be the dumb one and ask what exactly is in the pic. I'd make guesses, but then I'd sound even worse. :D

You mean what's in the avatar pic? It's a close-up of part of a clarinet with sheet music behind it. :)

I used to play the clarinet. I have an old one, now, that needs to be recorked and repadded. I'd like to learn it again....

detante

Tiddly Pom
Registered
Reaction score
whistle.gif

(I have nothing of value to add to this thread. I am just trying to be less obvious about gratuitously padding my post count.)

Status
Not open for further replies.