I'm so rejected I'll never get A Rejection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

paprikapink

Bored fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
Website
paprikapink2.blogspot.com
I just got email from profnet -- rejecting my registration. They say since they can't verify I'm a real journalist, I can go "visit their public web site." I'd have to send them some real article that I've had published before I can use their experts as a source to write a real article.

I reckon a fine computer manual like the "Sybase Net-Gateway System Administrator's Guide" won't qualify. Nor announcements in my daughters' elementary school newsletter... Ratz. :Smack:

I've gotta quit goofin' around and git legit' quick!

-pk

Last edited:

Rose

Escribo, entonces existo.
Registered
Reaction score
Dear Paprikapink,

Your post is so timely! I just got accepted to profnet yesterday - and I'm not saying that to rub salt in your wound! Really, I'm not.

I'm a newbie, with just ONE published article (well, I have a few more but they're anywhere from 3-14 years old). The representative wrote me back and asked for more info, so I sent him the list of all the articles I have in press and offered to send my clip.

That's all it took, so hang in here. It won't take you long to get legit enough for them.

Rose

Greenwolf103

I'm a grrrl dog, yo
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
dmcwriter.tripod.com
Sometimes it takes a little push to get you to spring into action. Hang in there, pk. You'll get published (and accepted by profnet) in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.