Um, wow.

PenTeller

Registered
Reaction score
So my happiness vibes must be hitting everyone, lately, because after receiving two partial rejections last week...

I've received three more partial requests in the past two days: from agents at Writers House, Laura Dail, and ICM. This on top of the one I already have at Trident.

I know it's only for partials and that really means nothing at this point in time, but dang. I'm pretty elated.

</bragging>

Last edited:

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
It looks fixed to me, so: Whoo-hoo! You must be doing something right. Best of luck on your submissions!

maddythemad

Registered
Reaction score
That's super-cool! And all from majorly top agencies (says the girl repped by Trident. ;)) But, yeah, I really hope you get an offer! You should definitely be happy for getting this far in the first place. :snoopy:

Sury

Word Worker
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bghosh.cavernreal.com
Please send some of those vibes my way, VV! That sounds like wonderful news. I only hope it keeps getting better from here. GOOD LUCK! :D

Sury

joyce

I'm really shy...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thoughtsfromthecave.blogspot.com
:hooray::snoopy::partyguy: Wow! You must be floating in the air about now. Congratualtions on so many requests for partials. You must have written something good. I wish you the best of luck and pardon my green.