PDA

View Full Version : Amazon forums

III
10-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Does anyone else have trepidations about posting in Amazon.com forums for fear of some nut-job giving your book a zero-star review just to get back at you if you make him mad? If this is just my own irrational fear, is there a technical name for it?

RumpleTumbler
10-11-2007, 04:54 PM
What about posting here? I'm sure there are people here who could make it very hard on you professionally if they wanted to do so.

Not a ginormous butt kisser such as yourself ;) but someone more controversial might have reason for concern.

III
10-11-2007, 05:00 PM
What about posting here? I'm sure there are people here who could make it very hard on you professionally if they wanted to do so.

Not a ginormous butt kisser such as yourself ;) but someone more controversial might have reason for concern.

Maybe that's why I think this is a mental problem with me. I'm thinking it's just so easy and natural for some punk messing around on Amazon to just click a button and mess with my books. Or maybe it's just the fact that you find alot more juevenile punks on those forums than here at AW where the mods would bust a cap in them.

RumpleTumbler
10-11-2007, 05:02 PM
I think you'd be fine. Just out of curiosity, why do you want to post on the Amazon forums? Aren't we good enough, smart enough? Don't people like us?

III
10-11-2007, 05:06 PM
You don't have to dribble fast or throw the ball in the basket . . .

http://home.hawaii.rr.com/snlcn/franken/jordan.gif

ETA: It's so hard to get me off-topic, isn't it?