Not open for further replies.

aspier

Banned
Reaction score
I live in my poetry and stories ... sometimes the
Website
users.skynet.be
NEWSFLASH YAHOO

Yoko Ono urged the world to give peace a chance with the unveiling Tuesday of the Imagine Peace Tower on Videy island on what would have been husband John Lennon's 67th birthday.

Grand Pa Imagine's still trying to sell 'Give peace a chance'. I wonder what he would have said about 9/11. Handed out more flowers? All of a sudden I cannot take much more of all these so-called in-cult groups re-uniting and giving concerts and visiting famine people in Africa with nice safarti hats on. Bet Ono is wearing black to go with her hair and contrast with the snow. Oeee I'm issed off now!

Last edited:

aspier

Banned
Reaction score
Website
users.skynet.be
Has she got black hair still? Boy am I ugly! (I love those squint eyes of Japaneze women though ... and their feet. Its only this theatricallity of saving and changing the world that really bugs me sometimes. Old Pa Police have joined up as well now - had his spring-off last night in Belgium + if you buy a certain magazine you get the CD free. So you can imagine.

'Reeeeeeeeeed light!'

(Re Jap feet - look at this shoefix of a friend of mine ... down the page is her eyes! Lovely, eh? = http://users.skynet.be/spier/2008shoefiction/2008shoenaomi02.htm

aspier

Banned
Reaction score
Website
users.skynet.be
(yes I'm pushing my poetry in the previous post ... jap feet too, because she's my friend and I've taken the pics ... just in case you wondered, ok? Maybe we can all go to where that light thing of Ono is and erect pillars for our poetry)

oh and psst! this 'light thing' is very in - this week Versailles is having its 'lights night' - millions of old and new fashion bulbs waste away electricity for nights on end. Ah what, its probably beautiful - I would go if I had a chance ... waste or no waste.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Squint eyes=almond paste?-BTHOOM!!!!

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Please pause a moment in your raving to remember that AW is not just American Writers. We have a lot of wonderful people here from the world over.

You may want to reconsider your wording so it is less inflammatory because, if the shoe were on the other foot, many of these non-Americans have gotten to know you and would stand up for you.

Thanks. I knew you'd understand.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
Now you got me baffled ... squint eyes? slits for eyes ... yes squint slits. Bet somebody (some no Jap person) is now going to post 'oh oh, racistic attitude'. Weird how the world has changed. And that's another thing that isses me off. People who fend for other people. Kind of protecting the 'poor' and 'weak'.

i'm not fending for anyone. i've just spent the past few weeks wondering how you'd top your "homo" post, and was just somewhat relieved you had finally made your play.

bonus points for going from "squint" to "slits for eyes" and "japs". and in the same post.

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
anyone else smell a mod getting closer to this thread with a lock?

Aspire, I think you should take a step back and cool off for a while. You are acting racist.

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Naw, aspier isn't racist. By his own admission:
Bet somebody (some no Jap person) is now going to post 'oh oh, racistic attitude'. Weird how the world has changed. And that's another thing that isses me off. People who fend for other people. Kind of protecting the 'poor' and 'weak'.
So you see? It's the rest of the world that has a problem with racism, not aspier.

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Are we giving him/her (didn't check) another chance to answer? I don't think what was said could be backed out of at this point.
Well, you know, freedom of expression and all would at least dictate that he be given a chance to respond to the concerns raised after his last post. In addition, other folks may want to weigh in on the issues he broached.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I still believe. I will always believe. Yoko can kiss my pimpled ass...but I will always believe.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
of course, i am not impressed with the racist comments, misconstrued or not. But when I think of Yoko Ono, i just think silly other half who thought she could be a part of the bandwagon just because she was on it.

I think John would still love to tell people to give peace a chance. I don't think he would have ever stopped beating his drum. Maybe it's cool that she twanged it for him...but she wasn't the voice...he was. I remember Montreal.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
I think Aspier might be having a little problem with his English-then again maybe not! I believe from what I have read from you Aspier that you are not a racist rather a man struggling as we all are-well not me I am perfect of course unlike the rest of you!!!!!!

Land for sale-land for sale-Strawberries are sooo passe'

where's that damned Valley Girl-get her-get her!!!!

Time for a bit of angling Silver-maybe there is a blow fish out there we could massacree!!!!

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
language barrier or not, it would seem to me that it would be a valuable skill to pick up on terms that are egregiously racist when posting in an english-speaking community.

but that's just me... i never have been able to figure out how those fucking frogs think.

Voyager

Ribbed for your pleasure.
Registered
Reaction score
I think what this thread needs is a tranquilizer dart and a high scope rifle.

rtilryarms

Crossbows and Handgonnes
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What the heck?

What's the matter with you guys?

I just can't believe you think this is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.