E Publishers

Alex Bravo

Registered
Reaction score
I've been looking through here and some mentioned ePublishers (which I'm assuming are not Authorhouse and Lulu). So who are the better ePublishers? I went to eBooks.com but I didn't see how to get a novel listed.

Also, if you used Lulu, their website made it seem that they did not want you to provide the book as POD and ePub. Is that correct? In a way, I prefer to ePub so the price is lower and not so high but still allow for POD if that's what a customer wants.

Alex Bravo

Registered
Reaction score
Oops, I just found Dusks thread, I don't know how I missed that last night but it was late.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I doubt Lulu has any problem with you selling in both formats, many do and they make money off every sale.

There are a lot of epublishers, the best ones depend on your genre and goals and whether you want POD as well.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
EPIC does no screening of their publisher members so what it tells you is that they are committed enough to the industry to join. But that, IMHO, makes for a fairly arbitrary selection of epublishers as a group. One thing to do might be to look at who is selling well in your genre at fictionwise.