PDA

View Full Version : People here Go to Bed too Early!

Sunkissed27f
10-05-2007, 06:54 AM
AaaaAAaaaaAaaalllllllll biiiiiyyyyEEEEEEE myyyyyEEssssssllllffffahfahfah!!

DamaNegra
10-05-2007, 06:55 AM
I usually don't go to bed until 2 or 3 am.

Sunkissed27f
10-05-2007, 06:58 AM
I have to be in bed on weekdays by 11:30pm Central Time, but weekends.....I am up until I fall over.

Susie
10-05-2007, 07:18 AM
Hey, guys. I usually don't go to bed 'til 5 am. I used to fall asleep so easily, but not now. See all you late nights here.:)

joyce
10-05-2007, 08:57 AM
I wish I could go to sleep early but that's a thing of my past. When Ms. Menopause came visiting sleep left the house. If I'm asleep by 2a.m. I'm having a great night! The doctor gave me sleeping pills but I hate taking them because then I feel like dog poop in the morning.

SpookyWriter
10-05-2007, 09:37 AM
I usually don't go to bed until 2 or 3 am.That's because Mexico is a backward country and trying to anyone interested in another revolution is exhausting work.

Ziljon
10-05-2007, 09:43 AM
Hey, guys. I usually don't go to bed 'til 5 am. I used to fall asleep so easily, but not now. See all you late nights here.:)

Jeeze, Susie. I sometimes get up at five. It's the best time to write!

Voyager
10-05-2007, 09:51 AM
I wish I could go to sleep early but that's a thing of my past. When Ms. Menopause came visiting sleep left the house. If I'm asleep by 2a.m. I'm having a great night! The doctor gave me sleeping pills but I hate taking them because then I feel like dog poop in the morning.

DAMN! I'm going through surgical men oh paws and no one tells me this stuff. I thought I was just a nut job. I haven't slept for more than four or five hours a night in a year. Thanks Joyce!

JoNightshade
10-05-2007, 09:55 AM
Isn't it good not to have to sleep so much? Or do you still feel all tired?

I need my 8 hours. Fortunately hubby doesn't have to go to work til 9, so we go to bed at midnight. Nevertheless, I'm over here in California, so by the time we hit the sack AW has pretty much settled down for the night.

Voyager
10-05-2007, 10:03 AM

I need my 8 hours. Fortunately hubby doesn't have to go to work til 9, so we go to bed at midnight. Nevertheless, I'm over here in California, so by the time we hit the sack AW has pretty much settled down for the night.

You know, I get a lot more done, and as long as I consume copious amounts of energy drink, I usually feel really good. I'm in Calif. too! Go outside and I'll flash my porchlight :D

Susie
10-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Jeeze, Susie. I sometimes get up at five. It's the best time to write!

Yep, I love writing around 4-5 am. I'll wave to ya:)

Azraelsbane
10-05-2007, 10:04 AM
I'm up, but I'm about to go to sleep. I have an interview tomorrow. I decided to be realistic about things and get a real job, so you guys might be seeing a lot less of me around here. ;)

SpookyWriter
10-05-2007, 10:05 AM
Jeeze, Susie. I sometimes get up at five. It's the best time to write!That's also the best time to become a victim of a violent crime.

JoNightshade
10-05-2007, 10:28 AM
I'm up, but I'm about to go to sleep. I have an interview tomorrow. I decided to be realistic about things and get a real job, so you guys might be seeing a lot less of me around here. ;)

What?! Nooooo! No real world! No real job! :)

Where you interviewing??? Good luck!!!

Azraelsbane
10-05-2007, 10:34 AM
What?! Nooooo! No real world! No real job! :)

Where you interviewing??? Good luck!!!

Some random company for an admin. assistant position. It's 16 bucks an hour, so not too bad. *shrugs* If I get the job, the hubby and I can pretend to be all "high class." LOL. I'm not sure what I'd buy though... I already have everything I want. Well, other than a book deal. ;)

JoNightshade
10-05-2007, 10:36 AM
$16 for admin assistance?

Okay, I now feel screwed. Well, I was getting screwed. Until I quit and they gave me a big raise. But if you get $16 for that... I got screwed for a year. :P

Azraelsbane
10-05-2007, 10:40 AM
$16 for admin assistance?

Okay, I now feel screwed. Well, I was getting screwed. Until I quit and they gave me a big raise. But if you get $16 for that... I got screwed for a year. :P

I hear they like to screw people out in LA. When I was out there a couple weeks ago I went to an interview with a friend, and the place offered her 9 bucks an hour. She has a frickin' bachelors in zoology and 3 years experience in a vets office/big cat rescue (read tigers, jaguars, etc). It made her feel pretty worthless since her rent alone is 1700 bucks a month. Good thing her boyfriend makes 5k a month.

DamaNegra
10-05-2007, 12:23 PM
Heh, went to sleep at 12 am. It's not 3 am and I'm awake again... too much work to do. *sigh* I miss sleeping. I feel like shit every day when I don't sleep. The only thing that keeps me away is a smoke and I'm trying to cut down. Oh, well.

The_Grand_Duchess
10-05-2007, 05:06 PM
I got to sleep early becuase I have children.

Also I'm still looking for a job. The job market out her sucks ass.

joyce
10-05-2007, 06:25 PM

I just read an article that said people who get 8 hrs. sleep a night and people who take naps, live longer. I can't remember exactly what the average was for sleep in the U.S., but it was something like 5 hrs. a night. We are not getting enough sleep evidently.

Sunkissed27f
10-05-2007, 06:38 PM
Pfffttt...I went to sleep at 10:30...for some reason I thought it was 11:30.

I was woke up at 1am...the hubby is sick, he went to crash on the sofa.
I was then woke up at 5:45 him coming back to bed, to snort and try to breath out his nose when it's obviously stuffed up. I yelled at him to breath out of his mouth, dammit!

6:15 father-in-law who is visiting (eh, he uses our house like a hotel when he has contract work to do in our town) anyway he wakes me up by turning on the damn tv load enough the neighbors could here it I am sure. He also makes coffee, damn him I can smell it!!

6:30 Chichi the chihuahua starts yapping, father-in-law left back door open so Chichi can see out the glass "screen" door....is this karma??

7:00 alarm goes off!!

7:25 I finally get up and get ready for work.

And here I am 2 hours later!