Thank you all

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I pass on the imaginary sceptre of laureate to Paint with my sincere thank yous to everyone who participating in the Poetry Forum during the past three months. I am honored by your stellar participation, but I am also personally humbled by the quality of poems posted and the earnestness of critique of everyone who posts here. Having this honor let me "just do it." I posted quite a few poems (for me), and I received excellent comments for improvement. In return, due to the busy schedule of my day job (at the beginning of the school year), I'm afraid I slacked off a bit in returning the crits in like amount, and for this I apologize. It's cyclic for me, and I'll catch it all up.

In my mind, the forum is solid, even growing. I regularly see a "this is my first" poem, and an infusion of work by more than just a pot-ful of regulars. The critique forum remains a place where the comments are honest and helpful, but where thin-skinned individuals will bruise up a bit(as it should be). I still see respect in even the harshest of criticisms. The discussions remain extremely helpful.

I specifically want to thank Rob, and his predecessor as moderator, william, for their great work in making the forum everything it is, including all I've mentioned above. I also thank the previous two laureates, william and Trish, for their encouragement and kind words.

It's now time for Paint to decorate this canvas with a new brush. I know we'll all stand back, speechless, at the result.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And thank you, Rich. You're a boon to our community in talent and in temperament. We're lucky to have you among us.