Registered
Reaction score
That could explain that sulfur smell...

Oh wait. That's the dog.

sunna

Registered
Reaction score
I messed up the coolness this morning, sad to say. At 69,276 now. :D

But I was evil for a while there. It was fun.

sunna

Registered
Reaction score
LOL I bet it was! I hope to have the same, or somewhere near, word count luck during next month's NaNoWriMo challenge! We shall see . . . .

I love NaNoWriMo! I never sign up, as I'm pretty much always in the middle of a WIP I don't want to interrupt, but I use it as a goal for November in whatever I'm working on. We'll see if I make it this year. :)

Enjoy the crickets. :D They're going slowly silent in my neck 'o the Maine woods.....

jenngreenleaf

Here to network and learn.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com
Enjoy the crickets. :D They're going slowly silent in my neck 'o the Maine woods.....

Here, too - I heard on the news last night that Portland was supposed to get its first frost. I'm not ready for any words relating to winter yet. Ugh. It's already freezing in my house! LOL :e2cry:

sunna

Registered
Reaction score
Yep, we had a minor frost the other night, I think, and I'm less than an hour north of Portland. I've been turning the heat on in my car in the morning for the past 2 weeks. :cry:

(Though, come to think of it, I can remember being able to ice skate on my pond by Halloween when I was a kid, and these days we're lucky if that's possible by the solstice. Too cold inthe autumn, too warm in the winter, too wet in the spring and too humid in the summer...at least I never run out of things to complain about. :D)