Not open for further replies.

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Sex! Historical Faction! And pure, unadulterated OFG!

Folks, we're coming up on the One Year Anniversary of the Auction House of Ol' Fashioned Girl and her Minion, Silver King. In the last 11 months or so, we've managed to raise almost $5000.00 to help AW in its efforts to provide a place for learning, support, comaraderie, publicity, and fun.

It's been a while since I donated anything for auction, personally, so I got to looking around and wondering what I could come up with that might generate a buck or two... it's Halloween month... I'm Wiccan... hmmmmm...

And guess what I found!?

I found an extra copy of this:

EOT.jpg

“It was the history of an age, the story of a kingdom. It involved the destruction of a religion and the fall of a queen. It was set in a time of extremes: wealth, poverty, obsession, fear, love, hatred, complexity and utmost simplicity; and it could only be controlled and manipulated by those with the greatest of evil intent. It was the life of Henry Tudor and his Anne. Their tale has been told many a time, in many a fashion, from many an angle, yet there is but one truth. Let us tell it.”

I’ve been told it’s pretty good. A few of you have read it in it’s electronic form… go ahead and tell the folks what you thought.

Caveat Emptor, however. This IS a PA book! It has not been professionally edited, but it also hasn’t been touched by PA’s editors! That’s GOT to be a plus!

Caveat Emptor #2: This book has adult situations, graphic violence, and sexual content. It's got love. It's got witchcraft. Did I mention the sex?That alone’s worth an opening bid of $5.00, ain’t it?

I’ll mail this sucker anywhere in the world… I’ll personalize the inscription (for what that's worth)… and I’ll love you forever. Really.

And I’ll be so embarrassed if no one wants it.

IT’S FOR A GOOD CAUSE! BID!

Auction starts right NOW and ends Sunday, October 7, 8PM, CDT. Please keep your bids in whole dollars.

Bidder up!

Please? :e2cry:

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
All day without another bid!?

Do I need to post an excerpt?
Yes! Post the bathtub scene where Carolyn and Henry are united in a blistering union that sets the pages of the book on fire and keeps the reader's breathing labored as the images of lustful abandon and ecstasy are forever seared into the mind. :)

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Judiciously chosen, to maintain decorum. ;)

James opened his eyes, green-gold in the strong moonlight, and forgot to shiver in the night air. The woman above him, her hands stroking the hair on his chest and sliding up his outstretched arms to his wrists, pinned him to the forest floor, pressing her still fully-clothed breasts to him. Her right hand reached his palm and began a lazy journey back to his belt and the dagger he wore there for ornament more than use. She unsheathed it, rising to sit upright, still astride him, and pressed the point of it to the skin just above his heart.

“You must do as I say,” she said. “You lost.” A very small smile turned up one corner of her full lips.

James could think of nothing save crushing both them and her beneath him, and soon. The knife glittered in her hand, its pressure making a tiny dimple in his skin. “Command and let it be done,” he smirked. He liked the game: raping was not to his taste, but being raped by this woman might be another matter all together.

“Undo my top,” she ordered.

He reached around the knife, his fingers thick and tingling from lack of blood in them from their being held over his head. He fumbled as best he could through two layers of her clothes and finally freed the silk blouse from its vests and jackets. Beneath it, a soft corset unlike any he had ever touched kept the softest parts of her from him. Under her, he thrust upward, lifting her as easily as the destrier had done and with much more need, then lowered her and raised her again.

“I have not instructed you to do that yet.” She kissed him then, the knife point still between them and still pressed to the skin just below his ribs. Her lips were soft, but her teeth nipped his lips in only partially-controlled passion. “Put your hands back above your head,” she said breathlessly.

James did so, listening to the roar of his own blood in his ears, and watched as she used her free hand to untie the cord at his waist. He closed his eyes again then, savoring the feel of her cool hand slipping inside his tights to rest on the heat between his thighs. He could feel his heart beating there as well. He thrust against her hand once or twice, almost lazily, all the while aware of the cold blade just inches away. Above him, the midnight sky was silver-black, bright stars almost bleached out by the brightness of the full, white moon. She moved above him, fitting herself over him, taking him inside her as his eyes met hers.

“Could you think of no more orders, my lady?”

Her voice was strange, almost masculine, and far away, when she answered, “Do it…do it, now…”

Some of the roots of the oak were thick and had been washed free of their protective covering of dirt by England’s frequent rain. James slipped his hand beneath one which seemed made for just this use, and used it to push against as he obeyed Carolyn. He had never known such need, had never felt such heated response from any woman, and had certainly never had a weapon held to his side while making love. The combination of the pounding in his loins with the slick, wantonness of the widow and the cold of the metal at his ribs caused a quick, almost painful explosion she obviously shared. The stars above him burst and showered sparkling light over them, bathing her hair in a blue-black shimmer he wanted to see above or below him forever. A warmth that was almost hot started in his stomach and spread over his chest, up and over his shoulders, down and around his waist and hips. Her spine was arched and she stiffened, gripping him tightly where no woman had gripped him before, as she rocked gently forward and back on his crotch, softly keening. It was a sound he had never heard and would never hear again, a low, sad wail and it seemed to fill his head, drowning out the sound of his own blood as it roared past his ears.

It was then he saw the knife. It was no longer in her hand. Its point no longer gently dimpled his skin; it was buried to the hilt in his heart, his blood no longer contained safely within it. His life ran in rivulets down his side. It overflowed his navel, filled the hollow of his rib cage and made a shallow lake over his stomach in the v-shaped area framed by her legs.

James Seaman could think of nothing to say. His eyes were round, wide open, watching the knife quiver with every weakening beat of his heart. Their whites glowed blue in the darkness.

Carolyn studied the look on James’ face. It reminded her of a frightened animal. She just sat there as she did so, his blood lapping at her inner thighs, waiting for him to die. “It shouldn’t hurt,” she said absently. “Tell me if it does.”

James’ voice caught in his throat, crackling and breaking over the dry patch just back of his tongue. “W-why?” he stuttered, “Why did you do this?”

He tried to release the root to which he had held so happily before and found his fingers would no longer obey his command. [FONT=TimesNewRoman,Italic]If I can just get to it…if I can just get it out…God, Help me![/FONT]

Something heavy was holding him prisoner, something heavier than an innocent tree root. He lifted his chin, blurred sight searching the night and found the cause of his difficulty. The new member of the guard – the Highlander, was it?—stood over him, inverted face smiling serenely down on his dying captain, broad leather boot firmly planted across his wrists.

“I’m sorry, James,” Carolyn whispered, “but it was time for you to go.”

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And there's more where that came from, folks! ;) I've already got my copy and it's smoking hot!

Someone offer $30! You know you want to!

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
:)...and here I sit, hanky in hand, wiping the sweat from my ah.....brow.

You guys really read this stuff? My gosh. I would never get the book read, and this part of the book would sure have ragged corners. Sigh.

You do know that I am very much alone in my life right now....right?
:poke:

This sounds like a great book for alllllll the young married ones out there. Spice up their love life. Wow....just, wow. :roll:

brianm

Brian Boru
Registered
Reaction score
The desert of S. California and the coast of N. Ir
A PA published book by one of the sweetest ladies to ever grace this earth? How could I resis...

Oh, sorry... I misread the author name. My bad.

Isn't $59.95 the original retail price? :tongue

Well, I'll bid $35.00 anyway.

(Some friend, eh? Ya knows I loves ya... :Hug2:)

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Folks, if you think that scene is good... you'll really like the bathtub scene Silver first requested, but it really wasn't suitable for this... um... public venue. Around these parts, it's refered to simply as 'Chapter Four'. Once you read it, you'll know why Ol' Boy smiles all the time.

And yes, my sweet brianm, PA did publish print a book by one of the sweetest ladies to ever grace this earth. If you get me her name, I'll see if I can get her to donate a book, too! :D

I've got $35... anyone generous enough to bid $40?

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, if Silver can do it, so can I. Besides...read the blurb above my avatar...now ye' understand mi' infatuation....

Oh, OFG...new batch of books coming my way--then I'll be sending you a copy...

Anyone seen threedogpeople? Did she get her website up and running? She was going to be specializing in landscape photos.

WHEN THE BLOODY BLAZES DID WINTERMOON BECOME A MOD?

*sniff sniff* I STILL haven't been asked.

It's Haggis' fault. Cretin. He's a bad influence. None of it has been my doing.

*sniff sniff*

When I get upset, I shop.

Make that 55.00.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You won't regret it, Inked. Chapter 4 is....... muy caliente!

Pssst.....who's gonna try and take it from Inked? $60 anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.