Grab a cuppa joe and come on in!!

Sunkissed27f

Banned
Reaction score
Swew...I didn't want to get out of bed this morning.
I think I hit the snooze button like 5xs!

coffee.gif

GOOD MORNING!!
1058286530.gif

err.gif
WAKE UP....TIME TO GET BUSY!!!
*beep beep beep beep beep*

^^that's an alarm^^

Salem

query-impaired
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I've been out of bed for 2 hours, but I think I might just go back to sleep in a few minutes! Aaaa. It's nice to be off work today!

Last edited:

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
I have hazelnut coffee with vanilla caramel creamer. :)

Ooooooooooooh I've bought that one before, right now I just have Hazlenut creamer at home. BUT since I'm BEING A GOOD GIRL, and drinking decaf at work I have French Vanilla flavoured coffee DECAF with two FR. Vanilla creams in it. It's deelish. Tell that to the headache though. :)

I think I need a better pillow. Less stress. More caffein. A better mattress. A raise. A vacation. A new laptop. Caffein. Another raise.

You know what is really good? And now that it's sort of Fall, and chilly in the mornings... make a regular pot of coffee, or flavoured if you must, but sprinkle about a teaspoon of ground Cinamon onto the coffee grinds before it brews - then prepare your coffee with some Hazlenut Creamer ...... FANTASTIC! DEEELISH!!!

Oh, and another raise, please.

I love this thread. We needed another Coffee thread. :)

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
Having children will cure anyone of sleeping in. Mine were up at 6:15am. Bleh!

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
Swew...I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I think I hit the snooze button like 5xs!

GOOD MORNING!!
1058286530.gif

err.gif
WAKE UP....TIME TO GET BUSY!!!
You're just getting out of bed at 9:30?!?!

Man, I have to get up at 4:30 am every day.

And the last thing I want in the morning is someone named Joe...

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
Mocha frappe for me, please.

I beat you to the snooze button. I pressed it more than 10 times before I finally dragged my ass off bed.

Sunkissed27f

Banned
Reaction score
Umm no...I am on central time..so I was up about 7:15am! It was 8:20 something when I posted...and NOW it's 11:25...time for lunch!!

WaaaaWaaaa......we just ran out of coffee.....I am going to go buy a Starbucks Frappuccino coffee drink!

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
But if I don't have some caffeine, then my fingers cant keep up with my brain.
:Hammer:

See! Sun, beat me with two posts!

Angie

Shaddup and lemme think.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tranquiligeek.com
I just got done with an overnight shift.

Tell KTC when he gets here that I left him this.

coffee.jpg

*crashhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Sunkissed27f

Banned
Reaction score
Um....I just had this guy come in to my office building peddling his memoir/biography. He is a local writer with a book titled, I think: The or My Grandchildren I Will Never Meet. (I googled it I can't find it.)
He said for a $10 donation he would sign it for me.
For starters he was nice, true. He said the book was destined to be a best seller, that he was on tv or something or another. I would have given him $10 just to have him go away, I mean he was really pushy! I don't carry cash and I didn't have a check. I don't care for biographies/memoirs/autobio's so there was a strike against him. I would like to have supported him, being he is a local author, but at the same time if it is going to be a best seller than why is he peddling the local shops/offices' for $10. Ok, ok I mean what if it does turn out to be a best seller? Then I should have gotten it!

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
Um....I just had this guy come in to my office building peddling his memoir/biography. He is a local writer with a book titled, I think: The or My Grandchildren I Will Never Meet. (I googled it I can't find it.)
He said for a $10 donation he would sign it for me.
For starters he was nice, true. He said the book was destined to be a best seller, that he was on tv or something or another. I would have given him $10 just to have him go away, I mean he was really pushy! I don't carry cash and I didn't have a check. I don't care for biographies/memoirs/autobio's so there was a strike against him. I would like to have supported him, being he is a local author, but at the same time if it is going to be a best seller than why is he peddling the local shops/offices' for $10. Ok, ok I mean what if it does turn out to be a best seller? Then I should have gotten it!

Hmmmm..... smells fishy.

Sunkissed27f

Banned
Reaction score
He had the book, he was on it....it was bound...or whatever, but any one can pay the money to get their book published independently.

Help me find it....lol!! Now I am curious!!