Letters to eBay Release Party Pics

ThatGuy

Registered
Reaction score
Below are some pics of my release party held at the Borders in my hometown of Fresno, CA, back on Sept 18. In all there were over 130 people who attended the event and sold over 100 books. The director of marketing for Central Cal of Borders was sent from San Francisco just for my event! I had some buddies dress up in character and read some of my wacky eBay questions I sent to vendors about their items. Enjoy! (The last pic is of me and Brook and Robin Lopez, seven foot twins who play basketball at Stanford. They were my biggest fans, to be sure).

-Paul

DSC03034.jpg

DSC03048.jpg

DSC04309.jpg

DSC04299.jpg

FSCN3665.jpg

I'm no shrimp at 5'11"!!!!

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And a good crowd too -- looks like a great time! Congratulations, Paul, and thanks for sharing the photos!

Here's wishing that all your release parties are as much fun and as successful as this one looks to have been.

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
What a fun-looking release party- congrats!

Saundra Julian

A work in progress
Registered
Reaction score
What fun! Great pictures, Paul. Congratulations on your book signing!

Will Lavender

Everything is what it seems.
Registered
Reaction score
Very nice, Paul.

Brook and Robin Lopez is an...interesting touch. I'm a huge college basketball fan, and actually saw those guys play in person here in Louisville when they were in high school. Big dudes. I think they could post you up. :D

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
That's terrific! I'm glad to hear you had a blast and sold so many books. Fun stuff and thanks for sharing.

ThatGuy

Registered
Reaction score
Very nice, Paul.

Brook and Robin Lopez is an...interesting touch. I'm a huge college basketball fan, and actually saw those guys play in person here in Louisville when they were in high school. Big dudes. I think they could post you up. :D

Come on Will, I have an up-and-under move that is legendary in city leagues all over.....well ok, maybe only in my own backyard. The twins are from Fresno and they weren't due to return to Stanford until the next Monday. It's amazing to see how big they really are when standing in between them.

-Paul

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
looks like a great time and very successful. congratulations and thanks for sharing the photos!

:)

Trish