Not open for further replies.

Greenwolf103

I'm a grrrl dog, yo
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
dmcwriter.tripod.com
You get to click on EXACTLY where you want to go back to. Writing Studio, Coffeee Break, etc. No more scrolling down so much! And it gives the back arrow a rest. :Clap:

Kudra

Back and on track
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.TheInternationalFreelancer.com
The board ate up my reply, so here it is again:

Another thing I'm loving is the "New Posts" feature. You can easily click on one button and see what's new in each board instead of visiting each and every one of them to see if there's anything of interest. :Thumbs:

ElizabethJames

Our jury

is still out . . . but We're trying hard to reprogram our old brain.

Wish us luck. We need it.

Arisa81

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
pacificpurple.blogspot.com
I always sem drawn to where there are the most people...I wonder what they're all reading hehe
At one time there were like 18 people in one room

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
April,

me too! I felt like such a sheep, realizing that I was following people around to see what they were looking at. :eek: The bewares board consistently has the biggest crowd, of course.

Last edited:

three seven

(Graeme Cameron)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Another good thing about this new board is that it's unlikely to ever break down...
wink3.gif

Trapped in amber

Registered
Reaction score
I keep looking at boards that I've never been to before, or don't visit very often. I'm discovering new realms of threads and subjects. And there's snoopy:snoopy:

Ed Williams

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.ed-williams.com
On what other boards in America or the world....

....would the proprietor give you your own ICEE avatar? I love it here, and Jenna is da bomb!

:Cheer:

Liam Jackson

Heathen Horde Elder
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Love the new digs!

Some really nice features. Bravo, Jenna!

Cate

Never Bored
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.catherineltully.com
ya

I have been going places that I don't normally go too! Its kinda cool. (Oh and I am also a sheep who follows the numbers. Heh.)
Cate

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Baaa!

Yep, I check out what everyone else is, too. And if you go into someone's profile, you can see what they're looking at. Hmm, maybe I'd better spend less time in Erotica. ;)

Cate

Never Bored
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.catherineltully.com
and

Also I have met some nice folks.
I usually don't venture around too much outside freelance, newbie, humour, trades and the occaisonal check on paying markets.
Cate

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Yeah, it's interesting!

The new board style is definitely bringing out some people who weren't as active on the old board. I think the "level playing field" is encouraging some of the newbies to jump in, because they're not as intimidated by the people with hundreds of posts behind them.

LIAM! So glad you made it, friend. Should I assume you're too busy to mod this board for now? Tell us what you're up to!

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
CATE!

Hey! You're the first Super Member! I thought three seven was going to snatch the title first, but you showed great endurance in the home stretch. :Thumbs: Test out the features! See if you can do a custom title and avatar now.

JenNipps

Have you JHS today?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenifernipps.com
JennaGlatzer said:
The new board style is definitely bringing out some people who weren't as active on the old board. I think the "level playing field" is encouraging some of the newbies to jump in, because they're not as intimidated by the people with hundreds of posts behind them.

Jenna,

I can vouch for the level playing field/intimidation factor. I know I had over 200 posts at the other place, but if anyone ever looked, they were mostly in the Writing Prompts/Games forum. lol. I felt way out of my league hobnobbing with the hobnobbiest. :)

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
JennaGlatzer said:

LIAM! So glad you made it, friend. Should I assume you're too busy to mod this board for now? Tell us what you're up to!

Speaking as a newbie and just for myself, the reason why I've posted a time or two is that this forum is more like the style of forum I'm used to. I've also lurked around enough (for me anyway) to see what a friendly and supportive group this is.

three seven

(Graeme Cameron)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
JennaGlatzer said:
Cate! You're the first Super Member! I thought three seven was going to snatch the title first, but you showed great endurance in the home stretch. :Thumbs:

Like Raul Julia in the Gumball Rally, I was distracted just yards from the finishing post by a pretty lady in a tight T-shirt.
dizzy2.gif

Congratulations Cate. Maybe next year...

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A few problems

I hate to be negative here, but there are some things missing on this new board. I had started a 3-word post under Writing Exercises (about Peggy and Viggo) and some of the story we wrote is missing. The missing parts were really funny and now people are trying to add on in the wrong place. Help!!

Other than that, I like all the smilies and other stuff about this board. So don't worry, not all negative.

Greenwolf103

I'm a grrrl dog, yo
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
dmcwriter.tripod.com
More than one!

Actually, as I'm checking out these new digs more, I'm really starting to like some other features, like how you don't have to go hunting for smilies because you can use the toolbar, which is also great because you can change so much about your text. And SNOOPY IS BACK!! Whoo-hoo! :snoopy:

Arisa81

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
pacificpurple.blogspot.com
Rhymegirl, I think you can go back to the old boards and copy and paste the story to here. That's if the story is still over there, which I would assume it is. :)

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, the old board is still there. You can copy the old posts you want and paste them into an existing or new post here. Jenna will be keeping the old site up for a bit so that stragglers can find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.