Thanks to Susie

Fingers

My cat Toby
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Somewhere in the woods around Portland Oregon
No matter how bad things are, no matter how dreary life is it seems the one thing I can count on is to see Susie in here cheering everyone on and spreading good cheer and happy thoughts. Even when her life is in turmoil. Ive sent her rep points but somehow that seems not quite enough. So let me say Thank you Susie for pumping me up when im down. How you have the energy to keep a positive attitude and the ability to put a smile on everyones face in the midst of your troubles is amazing. Some folks could learn a lot from you. Hope your troubles disappear soon and its so good to have you back where you belong.

:e2salute:

yer pal Brian

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
That is so sweet of you Brian & Silver. You're such special friends and really, really appreciated. I am truly touched by your kindnesses. It makes us feel less alone and that you are a special family. I'm so glad I'm back home. :Hug2: :Hug2: Hope only the best comes to you all.

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
It's so funny you posted this tonight, Fingers, and I'm glad you did. I was just pondering the lovely Bright Spot that appears every few points in my rp panel. Susie is relentless at reaching out to offer encouragement and warmth and I can't imagine this life without that kind of brilliance-what a dark place it would be.
Sure love ya Susie-wish you the best!:Hug2:

Susie

Registered
Reaction score
Gee, PH, that is so special. I'm gonna be bawling, but this time with happy tears and that's hard to do with my dry eyes. You guys are the most wonderful and I mean that from my heart. Love you all lots, for sure. :Hug2:

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
:Hug2: here now now, don't go stinging the eyes-have some chocolate instead :D

Hillary

Neural Trailblazer
Registered
Reaction score
I often think about how relatively new I am to the board, and how Susie still goes out of her way to make sure I know she's thinking about me and wishing me well. Just how many smiles do you think she grants the world on a daily basis? More than I do, that's for sure.

Thanks, Susie. You make this world a nicer place for all of us to be.

Jersey Chick

Up all night to get Loki
Registered
Reaction score
in the state of carefully controlled chaos
Website
www.kimberlynee.com
I'm seconding everything here -Susie's reps always make me smile, no matter how lousy I feel otherwise. Despite the craziness that's been going on in her life, she took time to PM me and rep me when my husband was in the hospital (and my own SIL didn't bother to call or visit Jersey Guy during the whole three weeks - yet Susie asked about him.)

**raises cup of coffee**

Thank you, Susie! :) :Hug2:

jenngreenleaf

Here to network and learn.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com
:) :) I was just thinking about these exact same things when I decided to hop back on to the board the other day. :) :) It feels like forever since I've been on here, but I knew she'd remember me and welcome me back. And, she did! :) :)

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
On a scale of 1 to 10, with rllgthunder = 1, Susie is a 25. :D

You da best, girl. :LilLove:

The_Grand_Duchess

I record everything.
Registered
Reaction score
Bangkok, the Underground and the Holy ground.
I don't think I've ever seen Susie outside of Office Party but without her it felt like something was missing from the AW world.

You're the best Susie and I for one think that the world in general is better for you being in it :)

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Yes...thank you Susie. Always a Ray of sunshine. You exemplify HAPPY, and you're not afraid to share it. The only thing you can share that multiplies.

Susie

Registered
Reaction score
Many thanks, guys. You know how special you all are to me. Hope everyone's day is the best. Y'all deserve much happiness! :e2grouphu

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
I am also so glad that Susie is here on AW. She is such a positive energy, and a very welcoming person. I just get the warm fuzzys whenever she pops in to say hi. Thanks for being you, Susie!

Susie

Registered
Reaction score
Many thanks for you and the others here. You're all my special friends and love you dearly! I feel the same way 'bout you guys. :e2grouphu

Last edited: