Anyone want to do my homework for me?

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
'Cause I don't want to. Come on people, give me reasons why I shouldn't be doing my homework. Think of it as a challenge. Everyone knows why I should be doing my homework. Now tell me why I shouldn't.

(btw that's not my homework assignment. I'd like to know a teacher who made us come up with reasons not to do homework... as a homework!)

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Because you'll still only earn $3.25 as a top scientist in Mexico. Come North and you can earn that without a college degree.

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
I dunno, maybe you could read some chapters, instead :D

So you don't get fired!

Then, you'd be inspired to do your homework :)
*faints*

Dammit!! I'm sorry!!! :cry:

ETA: Not only did I faint, but now I'm ready to die too. I didn't realize I'd saved the file on a temp folder and now it's lost!!

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
Don't be a slave to the Machine, Dama. Toss them papers aside, go to your window and scream, "I've had enough! And I'm not gonna take it anymore!"

Jean Marie

calm waters ahead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jeanmariewiesen.com
*faints*

Dammit!! I'm sorry!!! :cry:

ETA: Not only did I faint, but now I'm ready to die too. I didn't realize I'd saved the file on a temp folder and now it's lost!!
And, when were you going to tell me this?

*JM brings out her ruler, from days past when the nuns used to thump her w/ it on a daily basis*

melaniehoo

And thus we begin the edits
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
You shouldn't do your homework because it's really HOT outside. I don't know where you are but it's boiling here. Too hot for anything serious to be accomplished.

Rich

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Even though you moved, brat, you'll probably keep the same school habits you did before. So if you did your homework at your other habitat, you'll be doing it at this habitat.

Me? I never did homework.

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
It's Saturday!

Always was reason enough for me. But, I never did homework at home anyway. Damn one hour bus ride...

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
Tell your teacher that if she/he was doing a good enough job teaching you what you needed to know in the classroom, then she/he wouldn't need to be subjecting you to learning on your own time!

Oh, and be sure to stamp your foot when you say this. It makes it more believable!

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
You are against homework for religious and medical reasons. Write this on all your papers.

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
TEACHER: And let's see what your essay is, Dama.

DAMA: don'twantto

TEACHER: Please read it aloud. NOW.

DAMA: "spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam spam spam. Sausage spam eggs spam spam spam. And spam sausage eggs toast hasn't got MUCH spam in it."

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
TEACHER: And let's see what your essay is, Dama.

DAMA: don'twantto

TEACHER: Please read it aloud. NOW.

DAMA: "spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam spam spam. Sausage spam eggs spam spam spam. And spam sausage eggs toast hasn't got MUCH spam in it."

TEACHER: That's not your essay, that's a skit by a British comedy team. Not donly do you fail for plagiarism, it's going on your School Record, which will follow you around and haunt you for the rest of your life!

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
TEACHER: That's not your essay, that's a skit by a British comedy team. Not donly do you fail for plagiarism, it's going on your School Record, which will follow you around and haunt you for the rest of your life!

MANY YEARS LATER

EMPLOYER: Ah, and I see on your School Record that you once plagiarised a Monty Python skit, hmm?

DAMA: I didn't want to! I --

EMPLOYER: Do you know the Ministry of Silly Walks one?

DAMA: I guess...

EMPLOYER: Splendid! You're hired!

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
There really is a simple solution to avoid your homework.

Simply go outside or someplace else. If you're not home - how can you do your HOMEwork? Let your teacher try to bag you for that one!

Logic, my dear Dama, logic.

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
homework dodge

just copy down a block of dialog from any tv show you happen to be watching. be sure to format it correctly: paragraphs, bullets, numbers and short answers, workbook pages. hand it in first thing in the a.m. i mean be waiting when she opens that door. --there is a very good chance it will never be graded. i know--i am a teacher--s6

Last edited: