so you want to be a floating head in a crystal ball telling fortunes....

preyer

excessively spartan
Registered
Reaction score
then you'll have to bone up on your 'fortunes.'

here are some of the ones i'd use:

if you have to choose between two evils, choose the one you've never done before.

beware of keeping an open-mind ~ if it's too open your brains may fall out.

melaniehoo

And thus we begin the edits
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
That's how I ended up in Mexico - my choices were abandon my world as I knew it to move with my husband or stay in Chicago, living my life without him. I've lived in Chicago without a sig other, I chose the unknown. Now I'm writing again, so I'd say it worked out.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score

if you have to choose between two evils, choose the one you've never done before.

I'm drawing a blank here.

melaniehoo

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
You gots more than one brain? I'm entertaining tonight. Care to share one of your friends for my guests?

I asked to borrow preyer's brain in another thread, so if he can make it we're good.

ETA: Oh! And there's a woman on our corner who sells brain tacos. I kid you not. From cows. We got them on accident once - barf.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
I asked to borrow preyer's brain in another thread, so if he can make it we're good.

ETA: Oh! And there's a woman on our corner who sells brain tacos. I kid you not. From cows. We got them on accident once - barf.
I do believe he's lent it out to Dawno for the evening. Something about geeking a paranormal party. Whatever that means.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score

Did she wink first?

melaniehoo

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
Ha! No. She was serving both regular beef (from the @ss or whatever) and brains and they got all mixed together. We tried to pick them out but it was so disgusting we gave them to the workers at our building. They loved it.

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com

There's a crystal ball with a skull in it which they're selling in the Halloween section of my local Target store which says exactly that. Plagerist!

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com

Selling fried brain sandwiches is like this delicacy around here. Not that I've ever tried them, but my grandparents love them. Nasty, nasty. I will not eat brains.