PDA

View Full Version : Silly Friday see important post below

davids
09-21-2007, 06:18 PM
There is absolutely no reason for me to be writing this in this color which I do not know what it is nor do I particularly care, why?

Because it is silly Friday and once again I welcome any and all of the friends that I may or may not havicate here and of coursified all those that are newifying themselves here. In the words of the great Bardascious person thing Samuel Clemens Tea Pot Dome Smythe-life is short and every day it is getting shorter so before it gets to that pointificatory siteyeation come on in and be silly!

this color thing and font thing has gotten me pretty excited-who has no life?

KTC
09-21-2007, 06:20 PM
I'm moving on to CLAMS. Thank you, no.

Stew21
09-21-2007, 06:23 PM
I was sorta thinking oysters with a nice dry white wine, Kevin.

davids
09-21-2007, 06:28 PM
Yah freaking lobsters are so passe'-how the hell are ya kids?

reigningcatsndogs
09-21-2007, 06:28 PM
Was Sebastian on the Little Mermaid a lobster or a crab?? You know the one --

under the seeeeeeeeeeeea
under the seeeeeeeeeeeea
darling its better down where it's. oh crap, I don't dare finish this lyric around HERE!!!!!!

Is he a crab or a lobster????

davids
09-21-2007, 06:29 PM
No I think he was a cross dressing sea Sydney Pollup

Stew21
09-21-2007, 06:31 PM
Was Sebastian on the Little Mermaid a lobster or a crab?? You know the one --

under the seeeeeeeeeeeea
under the seeeeeeeeeeeea
darling its better down where it's. oh crap, I don't dare finish this lyric around HERE!!!!!!

Is he a crab or a lobster????

lobster.

rhymegirl
09-21-2007, 06:34 PM
Maybe we should all be required to type in color on Silly Friday.

Love You, Personal Trainer. And thank you for all your help!

KTC
09-21-2007, 06:38 PM
Why is Pollyanna coming to mind right now.

OOH, Trish. Oysters. They're so Hemingway. Let's eat and drink!

Salem
09-21-2007, 06:40 PM
How do you make the font in different colors?

BTW, I much prefer lobster over oysters.

rhymegirl
09-21-2007, 06:40 PM
I'll finish it, RCND.

Darling, it's better
Down where it's wetter
under the sea.

Just a cute little song lyric, after all.

Stew21
09-21-2007, 06:41 PM
in the message box, Salem, see the A - click on it. There is an array of colors awaiting you.
to go back and color text you've already written, highlight it with your cursor, then click on A choose a color.

Stew21
09-21-2007, 06:42 PM
[color="Red"]I'll finish it, Trish.

Darling, it's better
Down where it's wetter
under the sea.

Just a cute little song lyric, after all.[/red]

I've never seen little mermaid. I didn't know the song. I just know he's a lobster.

Stew21
09-21-2007, 06:44 PM

it is so hemingway and I have hemingway on the brain.
working on that second draft and all.

rhymegirl
09-21-2007, 06:45 PM
I've never seen little mermaid. I didn't know the song. I just know he's a lobster.

I edited. I had thought you said something about the lyrics but it wasn't you.

My kids loved Little Mermaid. I used to hear that song over and over again.

davids
09-21-2007, 06:49 PM
it is so hemingway and I have hemingway on the brain.
working on that second draft and all.

Stew has Ernie on the brain because she is stewed most of the time-cute and talented but stewed. Where the hell is that damned cat, Damn it get out of the punch bowel you silly feline trigger happy cat type thingy-ooh did I say--BOWELS? Whew one bowel two bowels-I feel so much betterer and more justificatorious!!

davids
09-21-2007, 06:50 PM

Yes and look at nekid photos of me as a baby!!

davids
09-21-2007, 06:51 PM
I'll finish it, RCND.

Darling, it's better
Down where it's wetter
under the sea.

I state it here openly and out front-our Kathy is a wonderful student of mine-only iin regards to physical fitnuts-but she is awful fit don't cha know-and I be so proudified of her!

reigningcatsndogs
09-21-2007, 06:59 PM
I'll finish it, RCND.

Darling, it's better
Down where it's wetter
under the sea.

Except it's those cute little song lyrics that get stuck in people's heads around here, and then they can't get them out and then they blame the person who first mentioned the song!!!:)

Bmwhtly
09-21-2007, 07:05 PM
On this, the silliest of sillified days. Let us all color it in and walk on our hands!

davids
09-21-2007, 07:10 PM
On this, the silliest of sillified days. Let us all color it in and walk on our hands!

I forgotted how

auntybug
09-21-2007, 07:34 PM

OMFG Trish! Thats just wrong!!!! Go rent it right now!!!!!

Kids not required!

auntybug
09-21-2007, 07:40 PM
And people...he's a crab
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb169/auntybug/1938093198.jpg

He is a crab with a Jamaican accent and a penchant for reggae music. (bow to wikipedia)

Salem
09-21-2007, 07:41 PM
dfsdgdfghf testing

Yay! I did it!!!! I am now officially ready to be silly!

rhymegirl
09-21-2007, 07:41 PM
Except it's those cute little song lyrics that get stuck in people's heads around here, and then they can't get them out and then they blame the person who first mentioned the song!!!:)

You got that right! I can't get that song out of my head now!

Under the sea, take it from me
darlin' its better
down where it's wetter
under the sea

under the sea
under the sea
singing this ditty
is making me witty
don't you agree?

Under the sea
under the sea
this song is a dilly
it's makin' me silly
I'd better flee....

auntybug
09-21-2007, 07:44 PM
"Sha la la la la la you know ya wanna kiss the girl"...

PS Hi Davids!

rhymegirl
09-21-2007, 07:52 PM
Here's your Mermaid martini, Dave.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j80/rhymegirl/4954Mermaid-Martini-Posters.jpg

reigningcatsndogs
09-21-2007, 07:55 PM
"Sha la la la la la you know ya wanna kiss the girl"...

PS Hi Davids!
OH NO!!!!! Kiss the Girl!!!!!!:e2kissy:

I love that song!!!! :heart:That is the greatest movie song ever!!!!!

curse you, Aunybug, again!!!:rant:

(going to find the damn kid's CD now!!):e2beat:

Salem
09-21-2007, 07:57 PM
Well, I finally have "It's a Small World" out of my head but I don't know if this is any better!

reigningcatsndogs
09-21-2007, 08:02 PM
Let's have David over for dinner!!! I'm thinking white wine, asparagus, ...;)

Les poissons, les poissons
How I love les poissons
Love to chop and to serve little fish

First I cut off their heads
Then I pull out their bones
Ah, mais oui, ca c'est toujours delish

Les poissons, les poissons
Hee-hee-hee, haw-haw-haw
With the cleaver I hack them in two
I pull out what's inside
And I serve it up fried
God, I love little fishes, don't you?

Salem
09-21-2007, 08:05 PM
Which goes better with lobster--white wine or red wine?

Stew21
09-21-2007, 08:07 PM
white.

reigningcatsndogs
09-21-2007, 08:08 PM
Which goes better with lobster--white wine or red wine?

The BEST is a nice Ortega that they make at Larch Hills Estate. It used to be the most northern vineyard in North America. I think it still is. More important -- I have a bottle of it chilling in the fridge!!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-21-2007, 08:08 PM
oops, sorry, that would be white!

KTC
09-21-2007, 08:09 PM
white all the way. but chocolate orange martinis would go too.

Salem
09-21-2007, 08:11 PM
I'll take the chocolate orange martini!

davids
09-21-2007, 08:15 PM
This is all very disconcernipating to me-there seem to be a lot of-er-um-ladies out there that want to eat me. Funny I do not see ANYONE KNOCKING DOWN MY AQUARIOTIC DOOR!!!! AND HI AUNTY GOOD TO SEE YOU AS USUAL ALONG WITH THE REST OF YOU LOT INCLUDING THAT KEVIN INDIBITCHUAL!!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-21-2007, 08:17 PM
See! I knew this would happen, Auntybug!!!! Now you've done it!!! Even Les Poisson can't get Kiss the Girl out of my head.

Gotta sing!!!!

Now's your moment
Floating in a blue lagoon
Boy, you'd better do it soon
No time will be better
She don't say a word
And she won't say a word
Until you kiss the girl

Sha la la la la la, don't be scared
You got the mood prepared
Go on and kiss the girl

Sha la la la la la, don't stop now
Don't try to hide it
How you wanna kiss the girl

reigningcatsndogs
09-21-2007, 08:21 PM
This is all very disconcernipating to me-there seem to be a lot of-er-um-ladies out there that want to eat me. Funny I do not see ANYONE KNOCKING DOWN MY AQUARIOTIC DOOR!!!! AND HI AUNTY GOOD TO SEE YOU AS USUAL ALONG WITH THE REST OF YOU LOT INCLUDING THAT KEVIN INDIBITCHUAL!!!

Hey!!!! This is written in BLACK LETTERS!!!!! :rant:
* taps toe on ground while waiting for correction

reigningcatsndogs
09-21-2007, 08:25 PM
HOLY CR*P!!!!!

Did you ever have the feelin that you was being watched!!

I AM!!!!! I just turned around to look out the window, and mama deer and her two babies were looking in at me!!!!!! TOO CUTE!!!! where's the damn camera!!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-21-2007, 08:32 PM
At least there are no really catchy tunes to sing from Bambi -- they only get twiterpated there!!

davids
09-21-2007, 08:34 PM
Here's your Mermaid martini, Dave.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j80/rhymegirl/4954Mermaid-Martini-Posters.jpg

almost forjotted thanking Katy for this briney poster!!!!

davids
09-21-2007, 08:37 PM
Hey!!!! This is written in BLACK LETTERS!!!!! :rant:
* taps toe on ground while waiting for correction

BLECH AND DAMNATION SO I FORGOT IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU ALL WANT TO EAT ME AND THE PROOF OF THE PUDDING IS IN THE EATING AND NOW YOU ARE ALL AVOIDIPATING THE REFERENCES YOU ALL MADE TO LOBSTER FRESSEREI!!!!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-21-2007, 08:40 PM
BLECH AND DAMNATION SO I FORGOT IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU ALL WANT TO EAT ME AND THE PROOF OF THE PUDDING IS IN THE EATING AND NOW YOU ARE ALL AVOIDIPATING THE REFERENCES YOU ALL MADE TO LOBSTER FRESSEREI!!!!!

Much Better, Thank you, except that now I think my taste has turned to baby shrimp!!!;)

davids
09-21-2007, 08:43 PM
Much Better, Thank you, except that now I think my taste has turned to baby shrimp!!!;)

That is just so typicalatious of a woman with tats on her tits!!!!

auntybug
09-21-2007, 08:43 PM
(going to find the damn kid's CD now!!):e2beat:

Kids CD? Rookie. The songs are on MY MP3 & cell phone.....muppets & veggie tales are there too....I know - I'm bad....

davids
09-21-2007, 08:46 PM
Kids CD? Rookie. The songs are on MY MP3 & cell phone.....muppets & veggie tales are there too....I know - I'm bad....

You are not bad aunty you are rather delisciously evil!!!!

auntybug
09-21-2007, 08:48 PM
...."What is this? How on earth could I miss such a sweet little suculant crab...Now I stuff you with bread it won't hurt cause youre dead & you're cetainly lucky you are....cause it's gonna be hot in my big sliver pot..toodaloo"..... (something french for goodbye...)

Damnit.....

reigningcatsndogs
09-21-2007, 08:49 PM
That is just so typicalatious of a woman with tats on her tits!!!!

:eek:Ummmmm, who told you about those????
Those little ink-stinkers dance like crazy when I walk!!:Jump:

davids
09-21-2007, 08:57 PM
:eek:Ummmmm, who told you about those????
Those little ink-stinkers dance like crazy when I walk!!:Jump:

As I so often say I do admire a woman who is abreast of the situation and whose boobies can trip the light fantastic on my face!!!!

Azraelsbane
09-21-2007, 09:01 PM
Make me laugh, lobster man. I need a good chuckle. :)

reigningcatsndogs
09-21-2007, 09:02 PM
As I so often say I do admire a woman who is abreast of the situation and whose boobies can trip the light fantastic on my face!!!!

Okey dokey, yeah, well, ummmmmm, hey, did anyone else have to furn on their turnaces this morning?? It's really cold here.

auntybug
09-21-2007, 09:16 PM
Okey dokey, yeah, well, ummmmmm, hey, did anyone else have to furn on their turnaces this morning?? It's really cold here.

Nope. Not my furnace either :e2tongue:

It was 45 yesterday...75 today...its so strange here..

davids
09-21-2007, 09:16 PM
Make me laugh, lobster man. I need a good chuckle. :)

So perhaps this is not ha ha but anecdotal shit can be at least marginally amusing they say.

So Burtrand Russell Terrier know to all as Burty is a Jack Russell. If you ever saw the old thin man movies from the thirties he is the male equivilant of Asta. Much smarter than most, a poet, and a rabbit raper. Foks blind in askance and sideways when they ask me about him. He is of course handsome as all get out right? He is as I am growing rather portly and elderly-well he more portly than I. Anyway folks just take short breaths as they do not understand/comprehend that in truth a Jack Russell can have a thing for wabbits and even be the subject of a future novel regarding the wapping of wabbits. People are so strange don't cha think Azrael?

I know I know this is not particularly funny but as I said anecjokeal. He is actually rather depressed as he used to terrify young nubile nymphettes as they passed by the Trawler down at the harbor. He would get this gleam in his eyes, you know like they were wabbits, he would shake shudder, rock and roll, then jumop off the back of the trawler and chase em and they would scream and run and go help help! NOW? He is of course not the spring chicken that he used to be so as they pass all tits and ass, he starts to get the gleam, you know the wabbit one, start to make a vain glorious effor to shudder which turns out sadly to be only a side ways stutter, and then in an elderly fashion no longer able to spring in lust over the stern of the boat in a flash and a gash, he gingerly makes his way onto the pier and begins to run at them but in short time he is out of breath and the nymphettes nice girls that they are just giggle, bend over tickle him behind the ears and tell him what a sweet doggy he is which really pisses him off but at least he tells me when they bend over he gets a good eyefull. Then of course I tell him it is alright, I know how he feels, we have a couple of drinks, lay course for Catalina and he pees on my foot. See aint life grand?

You may not be laughing as this is all I have for the moment but Burty would feel a lot better Azrael if he knew that at least you might be having a small chuckle at his expense and that life was worth it and if you do not mind send him a photo of your----never mind!!! He is so silly not like us right? Luv Dave

Azraelsbane
09-21-2007, 09:56 PM
Ha! :) Thanks Davids. I'm feeling a tad sillier now!

:banana::PartySmil:banana:

Jongfan
09-21-2007, 10:08 PM
So perhaps this is not ha ha but anecdotal shit can be at least marginally amusing they say.

So Burtrand Russell Terrier know to all as Burty is a Jack Russell. If you ever saw the old thin man movies from the thirties he is the male equivilant of Asta. Much smarter than most, a poet, and a rabbit raper. Foks blind in askance and sideways when they ask me about him. He is of course handsome as all get out right? He is as I am growing rather portly and elderly-well he more portly than I. Anyway folks just take short breaths as they do not understand/comprehend that in truth a Jack Russell can have a thing for wabbits and even be the subject of a future novel regarding the wapping of wabbits. People are so strange don't cha think Azrael?

I know I know this is not particularly funny but as I said anecjokeal. He is actually rather depressed as he used to terrify young nubile nymphettes as they passed by the Trawler down at the harbor. He would get this gleam in his eyes, you know like they were wabbits, he would shake shudder, rock and roll, then jumop off the back of the trawler and chase em and they would scream and run and go help help! NOW? He is of course not the spring chicken that he used to be so as they pass all tits and ass, he starts to get the gleam, you know the wabbit one, start to make a vain glorious effor to shudder which turns out sadly to be only a side ways stutter, and then in an elderly fashion no longer able to spring in lust over the stern of the boat in a flash and a gash, he gingerly makes his way onto the pier and begins to run at them but in short time he is out of breath and the nymphettes nice girls that they are just giggle, bend over tickle him behind the ears and tell him what a sweet doggy he is which really pisses him off but at least he tells me when they bend over he gets a good eyefull. Then of course I tell him it is alright, I know how he feels, we have a couple of drinks, lay course for Catalina and he pees on my foot. See aint life grand?

You may not be laughing as this is all I have for the moment but Burty would feel a lot better Azrael if he knew that at least you might be having a small chuckle at his expense and that life was worth it and if you do not mind send him a photo of your----never mind!!! He is so silly not like us right? Luv Dave

They say our pets are a reflection of us.. so dearheart.. tell the truth.. old Burty is not the only one doing the peeking of the lasses asses...

davids
09-21-2007, 10:24 PM
They say our pets are a reflection of us.. so dearheart.. tell the truth.. old Burty is not the only one doing the peeking of the lasses asses...

You my dear lady friend as usual know the heart and eyes of the roving lobsterino-you be so damned cute it makes my two hearts just go patter petunias all a flutterpated!!!!

Jongfan
09-21-2007, 10:29 PM
Two hearts huh... I can only imagine... hehe

davids
09-21-2007, 10:34 PM
Two hearts huh... I can only imagine... hehe

Beating in Schopenhauer time

TrainofThought
09-21-2007, 10:36 PM
Hi davids, Happy Silly Friday. ;) I've got nothing silly going on right now.

Jongfan
09-21-2007, 10:39 PM
Maybe I should switch from Psych to Philosophy ;)

Jongfan
09-21-2007, 10:40 PM
Oh.. davids... ToT is just taunting you with her avatar...

A woman after my own heart.. LOL

KTC
09-21-2007, 10:41 PM
There's a friggin' peanut in my shoe.

cray
09-21-2007, 10:43 PM
http://giftshop.scottishtartans.org/thaggis.jpg

C.bronco
09-21-2007, 10:46 PM
If it makes you feel any better davids, I once had a lab who was amorous with the couch cushions. At least Burty goes for live critters.

davids
09-21-2007, 10:53 PM
Hi davids, Happy Silly Friday. ;) I've got nothing silly going on right now.

Finally I get to stare at a great hind end-what the hell would this day be like if the discussion did not partake in the pleasure of my bum fetish right TOT-you have made my day now send me some photos please of you bum! I know you will not but the tradition of this day forces me to beg in vain alright? You are allowed and expecticated to torturify me as Paula and the rest of you ladies will undoubtedly do. As I said even without Miss Scarlet here it is high time to think of low tight places!!!!

davids
09-21-2007, 10:54 PM
If it makes you feel any better davids, I once had a lab who was amorous with the couch cushions. At least Burty goes for live critters.

True bronco but does he have to continually search out me foot?

davids
09-21-2007, 10:55 PM
http://giftshop.scottishtartans.org/thaggis.jpg

balony haggis with a side of spam and scotch-lots and lots of scotch

davids
09-21-2007, 10:57 PM
There's a friggin' peanut in my shoe.

Can someone please find an elephant that enjoys toe jam and peanuts to ass-ist kevin in his hour of need

KTC
09-21-2007, 11:01 PM
my elephant is in the fridge. Please leave him out of it.

GANESHA! Please pass the pickles!

reigningcatsndogs
09-21-2007, 11:01 PM
Can someone please find an elephant that enjoys toe jam and peanuts to ass-ist kevin in his hour of need

Elephants AND bums in one Avatar!!!! Just for you, Dave!!! (and don't anyone say one word about putting pictures in here because I'll get really really mad. Poor Herbie, and he so liked being on my Av)

davids
09-21-2007, 11:04 PM
Elephants AND bums in one Avatar!!!! Just for you, Dave!!! (and don't anyone say one word about putting pictures in here because I'll get really really mad. Poor Herbie, and he so liked being on my Av)

See this is eggsactically what I expected-hah and you call yourself a friend!!!!

davids
09-21-2007, 11:05 PM
my elephant is in the fridge. Please leave him out of it.

GANESHA! Please pass the pickles!

Yes we understand Kevin-really we do!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-21-2007, 11:06 PM
See this is eggsactically what I expected-hah and you call yourself a friend!!!!
Hah! Can I please change my av back now, because I don't like this one!

reigningcatsndogs
09-21-2007, 11:10 PM
Ohhhhhhh! You just wait till Angelinity gets here!!!! She's gonna fix your little red wagon with pictures that will knock your socks off!!!

Angelinity!! Yoo Hoooooo!!! Ily?? Help?

davids
09-21-2007, 11:13 PM
Ohhhhhhh! You just wait till Angelinity gets here!!!! She's gonna fix your little red wagon with pictures that will knock your socks off!!!

Angelinity!! Yoo Hoooooo!!! Ily?? Help?

She is off on vacation so she will not be here and that is most depressificational!!!!

Jongfan
09-21-2007, 11:24 PM
In honor of your silly Friday.. I took down the baseball avatar.. and put this one up just for you....

davids
09-21-2007, 11:28 PM
In honor of your silly Friday.. I took down the baseball avatar.. and put this one up just for you....

Now you talkin' girl-pant-hubba hubba-see I knew if I begged long enough at least one of my ladies'd take pity on me and you did and whew I'll be right back-now hubba hubba is an elderly saying which translated means----wow look at that bum!!!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-21-2007, 11:32 PM
And I changed MINE just for ME!!!! :D

davids
09-21-2007, 11:33 PM

Pathooey!!!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-21-2007, 11:34 PM
hubba hubba is an elderly saying which translated means----wow look at that bum!!!!

My Thoughts Exactly!!!!

TrainofThought
09-21-2007, 11:36 PM
In honor of your silly Friday.. I took down the baseball avatar.. and put this one up just for you.... We think alike, Jongfan. You GO GIRL!

davids
09-21-2007, 11:36 PM
My Thoughts Exactly!!!!

Pathooey!!!!

JLCwrites
09-21-2007, 11:37 PM
Hey Davids! You can read about my little toosh on Emeril!

http://www.emerils.com/cooking/archives/001324.html

Enjoy!

reigningcatsndogs
09-21-2007, 11:39 PM
Bubble Bath Party at My House!!!!:e2shower::PartySmil:banana::partyguy:

davids
09-21-2007, 11:39 PM
Hey Davids! You can read about my little toosh on Emeril!

http://www.emerils.com/cooking/archives/001324.html

Enjoy!

You know that knobby, fleshy, fatty thing that sticks our from the rump of a turkey (or chicken) - the part from where the tail feathers hail? On a fried chicken it's that super crunchy, extra greasy part that almost everybody loves although they may not know what it is or that it has a nickname and a legend.
Known as the Pope's Nose, Parson's Nose or, in the Middle East, the Sultan's Nose, the proper name for this part is the pygostyle.
Some say that the monikers originated as a derogatory term meant to demean Catholics in England during the late 17th century.

You know that knobby, fleshy, fatty thing that sticks our from the rump of a turkey (or chicken) - the part from where the tail feathers hail? On a fried chicken it's that super crunchy, extra greasy part that almost everybody loves although they may not know what it is or that it has a nickname and a legend.
Known as the Pope's Nose, Parson's Nose or, in the Middle East, the Sultan's Nose, the proper name for this part is the pygostyle.
Some say that the monikers originated as a derogatory term meant to demean Catholics in England during the late 17th century.

Eggsactly what I was thinking about!!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-21-2007, 11:47 PM
Ooops!!! Almost forgot!!!!

* runs (?) out to put on pot of tea * :D

reigningcatsndogs
09-21-2007, 11:50 PM
Eggsactly what I was thinking about!!!

Right! Sure you were! Just like I was thinking about getting Bubble Bath Guy to...well, hmm, can't put anything in here, because damn near everything he does will be perfect to think about!

StoryG27
09-21-2007, 11:53 PM
Bubble Bath Party at My House!!!!:e2shower::PartySmil:banana::partyguy:

Yummy! I'm in.

davids
09-21-2007, 11:54 PM
Right! Sure you were! Just like I was thinking about getting Bubble Bath Guy to...well, hmm, can't put anything in here, because damn near everything he does will be perfect to think about!

Not fair you have a picture of David and I do not have one of Vic-not fair at all!!!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-21-2007, 11:59 PM
Not fair you have a picture of David and I do not have one of Vic-not fair at all!!!!
:wag:

reigningcatsndogs
09-22-2007, 12:00 AM
Yummy! I'm in.
He's totally delicktable, ain't he!!

KTC
09-22-2007, 12:03 AM

That is just wrong. Leave your man-filth outside of this thread.

KTC
09-22-2007, 12:03 AM
He's totally delicktable, ain't he!!

I hope you like the taste of soap.

davids
09-22-2007, 12:04 AM

Yes there is enough toe jam as it is around here!!!!

Pathooey!!!

JLCwrites
09-22-2007, 12:05 AM
And inside of mine!

reigningcatsndogs
09-22-2007, 12:06 AM

I've tried to change it back!! Really, I have, but I just can't seem to push that delete button!!! ....just.....can't.....quite......reach....

auntybug
09-22-2007, 12:08 AM
Um...bloody yummy av there reigningc&d! I'm sorry I popped away for a bit!

reigningcatsndogs
09-22-2007, 12:08 AM
Yes there is enough toe jam as it is around here!!!!

Pathooey!!!

I wasn't really lookin at his toes, but I bet they are hot too!! They would have to be!

JLCwrites
09-22-2007, 12:09 AM
too bad avatars are only 125 pxls. *pouty lip*

StoryG27
09-22-2007, 12:10 AM
I've tried to change it back!! Really, I have, but I just can't seem to push that delete button!!! ....just.....can't.....quite......reach....

Don't change it. . .Not yet. I'm not ready to say goodbye.

reigningcatsndogs
09-22-2007, 12:14 AM
Don't change it. . .Not yet. I'm not ready to say goodbye.
:D okay. You convinced me!! of course, as long as Davids doesn't mind. Do ya, Hon??

TrainofThought
09-22-2007, 12:16 AM
Leave your man-filth outside of this thread.
And inside of mine!:e2smack:

StoryG27
09-22-2007, 12:16 AM
:D okay. You convinced me!! of course, as long as Davids doesn't mind. Do ya, Hon??
Quick, undo the top few buttons of your shirt before you ask him!

Then he'll agree to anything you say. :D

KTC
09-22-2007, 12:17 AM
it's gotta go. the glare off that ass is killing me.

reigningcatsndogs
09-22-2007, 12:20 AM
it's gotta go. the glare off that ass is killing me.
Hmmm yeah, it's killing me too, baby!! Really killing me!!!

davids
09-22-2007, 12:23 AM
Hmmm yeah, it's killing me too, baby!! Really killing me!!!

What buttons where?

reigningcatsndogs
09-22-2007, 12:25 AM
Quick, undo the top few buttons of your shirt before you ask him!

Then he'll agree to anything you say. :D

I don't think he's talking to me anymore!!

Maybe if we said that HE was actually Bubble Bath Guy? Would that make it better? He's a lobster, lobsters like water ... it could happen!!

Or, maybe Bubble Bath Guy has inspired him and he's writing furiously now. Lord knows, BBG inspires the heck out of me, especially the way the light bounces off those tight, flexed ... muscles. :)

Jongfan
09-22-2007, 01:05 AM
We think alike, Jongfan. You GO GIRL!

Of course... it's all about the taunting.. of course we could drive him absolutely mad if we used our stripper names .. hmm.. well maybe the next silly Friday..

*Cheers ToT*

davids
09-22-2007, 01:27 AM
I don't think he's talking to me anymore!!

Maybe if we said that HE was actually Bubble Bath Guy? Would that make it better? He's a lobster, lobsters like water ... it could happen!!

Or, maybe Bubble Bath Guy has inspired him and he's writing furiously now. Lord knows, BBG inspires the heck out of me, especially the way the light bounces off those tight, flexed ... muscles. :)

Alright I have returned for a short respite. Of course I have been writing brilliantly it is my wont in life unlike others who simply have one desire in life and that is to taunt my successfully with the possiblity of photos of their bums but never cough up even if they have something in or on their-ahem-chests!

You ladies and Kevin have been completely silly today and have therefore earned absolutely nothing unless of course you take David's picture of him doing his bubbly bathy thing off this thread. The only lady who has in fact earned at least marginal approbatory movement is Paula because at least she avatared a cut and tight bum-I am now returning to writing my erotic masterpiece which you all want to read because it will definately make you hot and bothered and bubble bath boy will be taking it hard in the hind quarters-that is all and luv to you despite your efforts of torture which every Friday I let myself into and every Friday you are all completely successful at doing!!!!!!

I am not feeling the love that is due to me for allowing you all to torment me so even in a deliscous and provocative manner because you are all so Evil!!!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-22-2007, 01:31 AM
This more to your liking??

Jongfan
09-22-2007, 01:32 AM
Aw thanks David.. I am honored to have achieved such approbatory movement
I only hope I can tease um.. live up to it..

JLCwrites
09-22-2007, 01:34 AM
reigningcatsndogs (http://absolutewrite.com/forums/member.php?u=15777)
Squeeky Clean!!

http://absolutewrite.com/forums/customavatars/avatar15777_10.gif (http://absolutewrite.com/forums/member.php?u=15777)

UM..... You may want to check your location and statement

reigningcatsndogs
09-22-2007, 01:34 AM
Just hope you know, though, that a LOT of the ladies have been liking my av today!!! You could be stepping into a real pile of sheep dip here!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-22-2007, 01:35 AM
reigningcatsndogs (http://absolutewrite.com/forums/member.php?u=15777)
Squeeky Clean!!

http://absolutewrite.com/forums/customavatars/avatar15777_10.gif (http://absolutewrite.com/forums/member.php?u=15777)

UM.....

All correct -- from a sheep's point of view. They look very clean!! They might even squeek!!

Jongfan
09-22-2007, 01:35 AM
Just hope you know, though, that a LOT of the ladies have been liking my av today!!! You could be stepping into a real pile of sheep dip here!!

But it's all about our silly host and driving him into a frenzy.. with all the silly bums you can muster up....

JLCwrites
09-22-2007, 01:36 AM
All correct -- from a sheep's point of view. They look very clean!! They might even squeek!!

:roll:

reigningcatsndogs
09-22-2007, 01:38 AM
But it's all about our silly host and driving him into a frenzy.. with all the silly bums you can muster up....

Actually, I though he seemed pretty much in a frenzy, if that last post was any indication!!!
But, okay, what kind of guest am I?
** hobbles off to look for more appropriate pictures **

Jongfan
09-22-2007, 01:40 AM
Actually, I though he seemed pretty much in a frenzy, if that last post was any indication!!!
But, okay, what kind of guest am I?
** hobbles off to look for more appropriate pictures **

Now that's the spirit.. your avatar is quite delicious BTW... but our dear David loves tight lass ass

The_Grand_Duchess
09-22-2007, 01:46 AM
I just got here and we're talking in color and there are booties everywhere. I don't know what's going on but I like it.

Keep up the silliness!

reigningcatsndogs
09-22-2007, 01:50 AM
Now that's the spirit.. your avatar is quite delicious BTW... but our dear David loves tight lass ass

This better, hum, hum, is it???

reigningcatsndogs
09-22-2007, 01:52 AM
Oh poop! I thought you said Lassie!! Back to the drawing board.

KTC
09-22-2007, 01:54 AM
You ladies and Kevin...

Boy...if I had a nickel for every time I saw a sentence begin that way, I'd be...well, a nickelaire.

reigningcatsndogs
09-22-2007, 01:57 AM
Okay, THIS one? Is this more suited to your taste? NOW will you come back to your own party??

JLCwrites
09-22-2007, 02:02 AM
Ouch! That wedgie looks like it really hurts!

reigningcatsndogs
09-22-2007, 02:05 AM
Ouch! That wedgie looks like it really hurts!

Damn straight it does!! The things I do to be a polite guest!!

davids
09-22-2007, 02:22 AM
Damn straight it does!! The things I do to be a polite guest!!

Alright already pant pant-huff huff-Mary I have been trying to handle a horny woman and two gay guys in the desert-gimme a break alright????

the avatar is in the correct fashion. I am nevertheless still feeling apropriately tormentified because-well-cover you ear holes Kevin-never mind it is a most beautiful bum and at last my David's butt is off the airwaves or whatever transporticates this silly stuff. OHH-I just thought of a good rhyme what rhymes with transporticates? Huh Huh? No not bumicate mary-come on I drop back in to tell you all you are so luv-able and well-nevermind my hayd is still with those others and I am tired and you guys are not sending me photos of your bums and you never will and I am so just messed up about that-well next Friday I will not be here to play so there now you all know-no silly Friday unless someone volunteerifys to sub for the day-I have something to do that involvipates incredible pleasure and lots of bum-ha ha ha ha etc etc!!!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-22-2007, 02:29 AM
next Friday I will not be here to play so there now you all know-no silly Friday unless someone volunteerifys to sub for the day-I have something to do that involvipates incredible pleasure and lots of bum-ha ha ha ha etc etc!!!!
YOO HOO!!!!!! PARTY AT DAVE'S HOUSE!!!!:partyguy:

reigningcatsndogs
09-22-2007, 02:32 AM
And now for much more important matters!!!!

YAHOOOO!!!!! Bubble Bath Guy is BACK!!!!!:snoopy:

davids
09-22-2007, 02:32 AM
YOO HOO!!!!!! PARTY AT DAVE'S HOUSE!!!!:partyguy:

There will be a silly Friday next week if one of you just decide to start the thread with a silly anouncement alright????!!!! I nominate reigningcatsndogs-Mary all you have to do is start it-if someone else wants to do it then do it and then you can have two silly Friday thready thingys-luv Dave

There will be no one at the house and the Trawler is occupied-ha ha ha!!!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-22-2007, 03:01 AM
Fine, we'll stay here then, (pouts) but that means Bubble Bath Guy AND HIS BROTHERS get to come to Silly Friday too!!!

davids
09-22-2007, 03:04 AM
Fine, we'll stay here then, (pouts) but that means Bubble Bath Guy AND HIS BROTHERS get to come to Silly Friday too!!!

As you like dear heart-as you like!

JLCwrites
09-22-2007, 03:07 AM
WooHOO! I can't wait until Next Friday!
hmmm.. but why wait?
Lets have silly Saturday, Sunday, Monday etc!
We can post a "bubble bath guy" of the day!

reigningcatsndogs
09-22-2007, 03:11 AM
His brothers are pretty hot!! And they do domestic household chores as well!!

JLCwrites
09-22-2007, 03:13 AM
Well, I like the way this one cleans the bathtub!

StoryG27
09-22-2007, 03:13 AM
WooHOO! I can't wait until Next Friday!
hmmm.. but why wait?
Lets have silly Saturday, Sunday, Monday etc!
We can post a "bubble bath guy" of the day!

Oh, but I have to be careful. I can't bring BBG up at work.

Err, that might not have sounded exactly right.

davids
09-22-2007, 03:14 AM
Well, I like the way this one cleans the bathtub!

That's it I quite-no female bums no Dave!!!!

reigningcatsndogs
09-22-2007, 03:23 AM
Oh, but I have to be careful. I can't bring BBG up at work.

Err, that might not have sounded exactly right.
:roll: :ROFL:

reigningcatsndogs
09-22-2007, 03:24 AM
That's it I quite-no female bums no Dave!!!!
At least we'll all be squeeky clean!!!;)
You know, cleanliness is next to godliness!

davids
09-22-2007, 03:28 AM

Yah right, but that does not inclued your minds ladies-the bum thing I am through with the bum thing now and forever more-

bum bum bum bum
tweedle dumb bum
buttons and bows
and bums and mums,n
pappa's own clean very bubbly bum!

tweedle dumb bum

JLCwrites
09-22-2007, 03:32 AM
No we wont. I'm bringing the chocolate cake.
Naked men + chocolate cake = MESS!

reigningcatsndogs
09-22-2007, 03:34 AM
No we wont. I'm bringing the chocolate cake.
Naked men + chocolate cake = MESS!
You're soooooo bad!!!:D

reigningcatsndogs
09-22-2007, 04:11 AM
I have been trying to handle a horny woman and two gay guys in the desert-gimme a break alright????

the avatar is in the correct fashion.

TEE HEE!!! If you read this post NOW, it takes on a whole new meaning!!!!

davids
09-22-2007, 04:32 AM
[quote=reigningcatsndogs;1658434]TEE HEE!!! If you read this post NOW, it takes on a whole new meaning!!

Alright this is Santa Dave to all a good night and merry christmath-it has been a lot of silly fun-I wish one and all a joyous, silly, productive weekend. That might be a suggestion to write till you ass falls off-then again it might just be a bum thought at that. Nite nite-Dave's out-bye the byes

scarletpeaches
09-22-2007, 04:32 AM
I'm so silly I'm posting here on Saturday instead. :D

Jongfan
09-22-2007, 04:33 AM
Here's one last look at the lass ass of my avatar.. after this weekend she will be replaced by one fine specimen of ballplayer....