Not open for further replies.

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
We’re back with more leather! This time, it’s a gorgeous black belt in crocodile… those of you who have gotten any of Silver King’s leather goods know the quality craftsmanship of these pieces. (I confess: I actually washed my credit card wallet the other day… it still looks brand new and it’s even softer – not that I recommend washing your wallet with or without your credit cards inside…)

Anyway, here’s a look-see!

AlligatorBelt.jpg

The auction starts right now and goes ‘til Sunday evening, September 23, 2007. 8PM CDT is the time… right HERE is the place! Please keep your bids in increments of whole dollars.

Opening bid is $15 dollars… I did a search for ‘Crocodile Belt’ and got prices ranging in the HUNDREDS of dollars. This is one of the most incredible bargains he's offered on behalf of Absolute Write.

Mr. King will ship this anywhere in the known world… and correct me if I’m wrong, SK, but size is not an issue, is that right? (Alright, slide up on the curb, y'all! I'm talkin' about the belt here!)

Bidder up! Who’ll bid $15?

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
… and correct me if I’m wrong, SK, but size is not an issue, is that right?
The belt is made to be cut to size by the wearer for a perfect fit. It starts out at size 52, and from there can be reduced to fit any waist size. It's a very simple procedure, and I'll include instructions with the package.

I am curious about how that clasp works-- never seen one like that. How does it close?
The buckles are removable, and I've included two extra which are pictured upthread. You can change buckles in a few seconds and have a different looking belt each time.

The belt fastens by a prong on the underside of the buckle that fits snugly inside a hole and remains hidden.

Any other questions? :)

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm still waiting for my leather panties. ;)

I bid $35. Christmas is coming and Kimmi already got her leather panties... And OFG is the best auctioneer around.
Yeah but those butter yellow panties need a matching bra. Oh Poet, Rob? ;)

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm still waiting for my leather panties. ;)

I bid $35. Christmas is coming and Kimmi already got her leather panties... And OFG is the best auctioneer around.
Akk, I saw it on cellular commercial:tongue:

Last edited:

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, the width please, Silver--good question Mom!

ToT, I guess you'll keep us guessing..:shrug:

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
I have $40 from Mom'sWrite... and a PM in to Mr. King for an answer to the width question. It's a man's belt, though (I originally had that in the description and then lost it somehow in the edit process!). Who'll gimme $45? :)

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
$45.

Are the clasps hard to open and close? Cause this is for Soccer Dad and I have arthritus.

What?

We're married!! What I have in mind is perfectly legal. (In 42 states anyway.)

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Are the clasps hard to open and close?
Once the belt is sized for the wearer, which will be fitted before it's worn for the first time, then it's just a matter of sliding the belt through the pant loops and inserting a buckle prong into the hole of the belt for a snug fit.

A clasp secures the buckle to the belt, and when pushed downward with minimal effort, is released so that a different buckle can take its place. A total of three buckles are included with the belt so that you can wear the same belt but with a different look each time.

I'll gift box the items and also include a matching genuine crocodile money clip and key ring.

Any other questions? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.