PDA

View Full Version : Frustration

AllyWoof
09-20-2007, 11:57 PM
I upset a certain friend.(They know who they are.) This was definately not my intention. But, since I have, I am going to do the grown up thing and step aside. Good luck.

Maryn
09-21-2007, 12:00 AM
Uh, what does this have to do with the rest of us? Maybe this should have been a private message.

Anyway, it's good to do the grown-up thing. Good luck to you, too.

AllyWoof
09-21-2007, 12:03 AM
Never mind guys.

RumpleTumbler
09-21-2007, 12:07 AM
Uh, what does this have to do with the rest of us? Maybe this should have been a private message.

Anyway, it's good to do the grown-up thing. Good luck to you, too.

You didn't sign off properly.

Little Red Barn
09-21-2007, 12:10 AM
I upset a certain friend.(They know who they are.) This was definately not my intention. But, since I have, I am going to do the grown up thing and step aside. Good luck.

Alycia, PM is a good way to resolve. I'm sure it will work out.

hugs

PeeDee
09-21-2007, 12:50 AM
I upset people as a matter of course, here at AW. It's practically what I'm here for. Just ask Rob. Or RT. Or Carrie. Jenna. Um. Lori. Um. Dawno. And so on.

MidnightMuse
09-21-2007, 12:51 AM
When did you upset So On ?

Jeeze, PeeDeedleDD.

PeeDee
09-21-2007, 12:53 AM
Yesterday. So On had an unfortunate experience with pirates in his youth which resulted in a peg leg in an unfortunate location, if you see what I mean (nostril). He was unhappy with my crappy pirate accent.

So I drowned my sorrows in Chef Boyardee Ravioli for breakfast this morning. Which then Upset My Stomach. So you see, I am an upsetting person.

III
09-21-2007, 12:57 AM
How quickly the roundtable turns to the Monty Python version.

PeeDee
09-21-2007, 01:00 AM
Be nice, III, or I won't authorize you for a silly walk.

Stew21
09-21-2007, 01:06 AM
I upset people as a matter of course, here at AW. It's practically what I'm here for. Just ask Rob. Or RT. Or Carrie. Jenna. Um. Lori. Um. Dawno. And so on.

When did you upset So On ?

and you upset Um not once, but twice.

meanie.

PeeDee
09-21-2007, 01:07 AM
Um had it coming! He's a cupcake! Little emo punk. He's got another thing coming!

*rocks out to Judas Priest*

Birol
09-21-2007, 01:57 AM
Not certain what this is doing in Roundtable. I think I'll move it to OP. (Don't worry. Silverking will give the Roundtable another thread in exchange.)

The_Grand_Duchess
09-21-2007, 02:07 AM
I didn't know there was a thread exchange program! Neat! And how come none of MileZ threads ever made it down here?

plnelson
09-21-2007, 02:52 AM

On some other web discussion forums I routinely have people get so pissed at me they put me in their "kill" files. So far on AW I've only been a little provocative.

My wife is Jewish and I'm not, but I long ago discovered that you don't have to be Jewish to atone for things on Yom Kippur. It's coming up tomorrow. I have LOTS of stuff to atone for!

scarletpeaches
09-21-2007, 02:59 AM
Is this a flounce?

The_Grand_Duchess
09-21-2007, 03:07 AM
Is this a flounce?

I don't think so. It's a lame one if it is.

I'm just sayin.

Silver King
09-21-2007, 03:41 AM
Writer, the last time you created this kind of thread, oh about a week ago, it was deleted. I explained to you then that no one here had a clue as to what you were talking about, and it was best to send the offended person a PM rather than start a thread.

Now you "upset a certain friend." What I said last week still applies: Send her a PM and apologize, and please spare the rest of us.

Thank you.

(Locking this one to further spare the rest of us.)