Frustration

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyWoof

Becoming a Serious Writer!
Registered
Reaction score
I upset a certain friend.(They know who they are.) This was definately not my intention. But, since I have, I am going to do the grown up thing and step aside. Good luck.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Uh, what does this have to do with the rest of us? Maybe this should have been a private message.

Anyway, it's good to do the grown-up thing. Good luck to you, too.

RumpleTumbler

Loves Joni Mitchell
Registered
Reaction score
Uh, what does this have to do with the rest of us? Maybe this should have been a private message.

Anyway, it's good to do the grown-up thing. Good luck to you, too.

You didn't sign off properly.

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I upset a certain friend.(They know who they are.) This was definately not my intention. But, since I have, I am going to do the grown up thing and step aside. Good luck.

Alycia, PM is a good way to resolve. I'm sure it will work out.

hugs

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
I upset people as a matter of course, here at AW. It's practically what I'm here for. Just ask Rob. Or RT. Or Carrie. Jenna. Um. Lori. Um. Dawno. And so on.

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Yesterday. So On had an unfortunate experience with pirates in his youth which resulted in a peg leg in an unfortunate location, if you see what I mean (nostril). He was unhappy with my crappy pirate accent.

So I drowned my sorrows in Chef Boyardee Ravioli for breakfast this morning. Which then Upset My Stomach. So you see, I am an upsetting person.

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Be nice, III, or I won't authorize you for a silly walk.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
petely said:
I upset people as a matter of course, here at AW. It's practically what I'm here for. Just ask Rob. Or RT. Or Carrie. Jenna. Um. Lori. Um. Dawno. And so on.
scrat said:
When did you upset So On ?

and you upset Um not once, but twice.

meanie.

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Um had it coming! He's a cupcake! Little emo punk. He's got another thing coming!

*rocks out to Judas Priest*

Birol

Around and About
Registered
Reaction score
Not certain what this is doing in Roundtable. I think I'll move it to OP. (Don't worry. Silverking will give the Roundtable another thread in exchange.)

plnelson

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pnart.com

On some other web discussion forums I routinely have people get so pissed at me they put me in their "kill" files. So far on AW I've only been a little provocative.

My wife is Jewish and I'm not, but I long ago discovered that you don't have to be Jewish to atone for things on Yom Kippur. It's coming up tomorrow. I have LOTS of stuff to atone for!

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Writer, the last time you created this kind of thread, oh about a week ago, it was deleted. I explained to you then that no one here had a clue as to what you were talking about, and it was best to send the offended person a PM rather than start a thread.

Now you "upset a certain friend." What I said last week still applies: Send her a PM and apologize, and please spare the rest of us.

Thank you.

(Locking this one to further spare the rest of us.)

Status
Not open for further replies.