09-19-2007, 07:07 PM
Oy.

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/14143146/detail.html

StoryG27
09-19-2007, 07:10 PM
Wow. I'm pretty much speechless.

A. Hamilton
09-19-2007, 07:11 PM
Don't throw the baby out with the bath water!

BarbJ
09-19-2007, 07:19 PM
Oy pretty much covers it. This is sad.

Jersey Chick
09-19-2007, 07:21 PM
Unreal. And all too real. Yep - oy.

Cathy C
09-19-2007, 07:42 PM
Does it count as "armed assault" when you use REAL arms? (I know, I know... :scared:)

StoryG27
09-19-2007, 07:44 PM
Does it count as "armed assault" when you use REAL arms? (I know, I know... :scared:)
Terrible, terrible Cathy. Someone have a baby handy to throw at her?

Jacob
09-19-2007, 07:49 PM
I have never held a baby mostly because they make me nervous and Im scared about accidently dropping them but.... now that I know that they can also function as a projectile missle and come out of the deal unharmed, my fear has somewhat subsided.
Whos got a baby I can hold? :)

Sassee
09-19-2007, 07:52 PM
:crazy: :Wha:

Soccer Mom
09-19-2007, 08:16 PM
You can borrow my nine year old. Throw him at a cop. Heck, he's big enough that you could probably take out TWO cops at once.

Don Allen
09-19-2007, 08:25 PM
I have never held a baby mostly because they make me nervous and Im scared about accidently dropping them but.... now that I know that they can also function as a projectile missle and come out of the deal unharmed, my fear has somewhat subsided.

Just a quick point,,, Not only have babies become the weapon of choice to hold unsuspecting policemen at bay, but add a load of shit to that kids pants and you're pretty much invincible...

kristie911
09-19-2007, 10:12 PM
I don't care how mad I got, I don't think it would occur to me to throw a baby (or any size child) at an officer. I might kick him in the balls or something but I definitely wouldn't throw my baby...or anyone else's for that matter! :crazy:

melaniehoo
09-19-2007, 11:01 PM
*stands up proudly*

I went to high school VERY close to where this happened. I didn't grow up there (it was a boarding school) so at least I wasn't too influenced by the locals. I think...

Tracy
09-19-2007, 11:13 PM
*stands up proudly*

I went to high school VERY close to where this happened. I didn't grow up there (it was a boarding school) so at least I wasn't too influenced by the locals. I think...

Wow ... your claim to fame!

melaniehoo
09-19-2007, 11:32 PM
Just what I hoped for! Best-selling author? Naaah, I went to school by the woman who threw her baby!

The_Grand_Duchess
09-19-2007, 11:41 PM
I don't care how mad I got, I don't think it would occur to me to throw a baby (or any size child) at an officer. I might kick him in the balls or something but I definitely wouldn't throw my baby...or anyone else's for that matter! :crazy:

I'm with you. But not everyone has those crazy maternal instincts.

PeeDee
09-19-2007, 11:46 PM
I dunno. I'm a stay at home dad with a two-month-old. He's squirming and screaming on my lap. If there were a cop around (or my wife) I might be tempted to do some chucking...

(I kid, I kid...)

(....I kid.....I kid....Lord, I kid....)

..................probably)

BarbJ
09-19-2007, 11:56 PM

Ooooh, are you in trouble. Look into the smilie :sleepy: ... you are getting sleepy, sleeeeeeppy... tonight ... nightmare ... millions of babies ... squawling, screaming ... crawling over you ... projectile pooping ... not a Pamper in sight ... mwah-ha-ha! (You really think babies can't projectile poop? Why did I remind myself? Refocus this thread, quick, for mercy's sake!)

sassandgroove
09-20-2007, 12:01 AM
some people shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Soccer Mom
09-20-2007, 12:33 AM
The only good thing out of this is hopefully Mummy Dearest will lose custody permanently and maybe the kids will have a chance. Lord knows they wouldn't have one being raised in that situation (assuming they even survived.)

Lady Esther
09-20-2007, 01:31 AM
We go from women being sexual objects to babies being human darts. What a shame.

Jacob
09-20-2007, 08:20 AM
Ooooh, are you in trouble. Look into the smilie :sleepy: ... you are getting sleepy, sleeeeeeppy... tonight ... nightmare ... millions of babies ... squawling, screaming ... crawling over you ... projectile pooping ... not a Pamper in sight ... mwah-ha-ha! (You really think babies can't projectile poop? Why did I remind myself? Refocus this thread, quick, for mercy's sake!)
:) :)...That is quite possibly the most terrifying thing Ive ever thought about.