The Brett Favre database!

Hank Freid

Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
The Breet Favre database!

Hi,
I was really surprised to find that out too. At least the one touchdown in OT was THE touch down on Monday night. I remember watching that game and not believing what I saw.

Regards:
Hank Freid

Last edited by a moderator:

Energy Recruit

Registered
Reaction score
Sportswriting and Fitness Writing > The Breet Favre database!

But we're Cardinals fans, and at the end of the day we're more worried about the Cubs. And I hate to say it, but this is a great deal for the Northsiders too. Out with Karros/Simon, in with a legitimate bomber they can pencil in behind Sosa day-in day-out. Lee is a serious five-tool player: good eye (88 walks this past year), good power (31 homers in a bad homer park), good speed (the most steals of any first baseman the last two years), and good glovework (Gold Glovework, in fact). And yeah, he'll cost around $7 mil a year assuming he wins arbitration and/or a multi-year deal, but the Cubs (with a nice influx of cash recently) can afford him. Not bad for a guy who has surpassed Jeff Bagwell among NL first-sackers.

make money

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.how-to-make-money-easily.com
Brett Favre is the starting quarterback for Green Bay Packers. He ranks among the best quarterbacks to ever have played the NFL and is the only player in history to have won the MVP three times.
Favre was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons in 1991 and traded to Green Bay Packers after one season. He has played sixteen seasons in the NFL and has started every game since 1992, which gives him the record for most consecutive starts.
On September 30, 2007 Favre broke Dan Marino's NFL career touchdown record against the Minnesota Vikings by firing a 16-yard scoring strike to receiver Greg Jennings - his 421th TD pass.
He has led his team to two Super Bowls where they won one against New England Patriots and lost the other to the Denver Broncos. He has played eight Pro Bowls and was honored with the NFL 1990s All-Decade Team.