Short Story Horror Fiction Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlvalent

Hi everyone,

I am new to the site. I apologize for the late notice for this contest.

As the Arts and Entertainment moderator for www.flamesrising.com, a website devoted to all things horror, I have the pleasure of working with Twilight Games. Twilight Games is a small RPG and fiction publisher whose current project is a game called Obsidian. Obsidian is a RPG with a bleak, post-apocalyptic setting. The game has garnered a cult following that spans the continents.

Twilight Games has offered a writing contest that runs the gammut from fiction and essays to source material. The contest ends July 31, 2004. For more information, please visit www.twilight-games.com.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Monica Valentinelli
Arts and Entertainment Moderator
www.flamesrising.com
What are you afraid of?

mlvalent

Obsidian

Hello,

The submission should be related to Obsidian in some fashion. Fiction should be set in the world of Obsidian, naturally, but essays on Horror RPGs, Articles on "how to write a horror story" or advice on role-playing all count as relating to Obsidian...

For a short intro to the world of Obsidian, you can check out this pdf Quickstart guide:

www.apophisconsortium.com...kstart.pdf

Or, for a taste of fiction by some of the folks who created Obsidian, check out the Sanctus Canon:

www.apophisconsortium.com...anctus.htm

As always, the folks at Twilight Games are more than willing to help out, just drop by their Forums for more info.

Sincerely,

Monica Valentinelli
Arts and Entertainment Moderator
www.flamesrising.com
What are you afraid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.