Mystery Birthday

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
It's the 16th and we have a mystery birthday person. So, I thought we would play 20 questions and then when you all figure out who it is, we can wish them a Happy Birthday.

Anyone up for it? Who will start with the questions? Oh and if you aren't getting it, I will maybe add in a hint or two. :D

ETA: OH and you must send me a PM or a rep with your guesses, until we have 20 questions asked..only questions in the thread please. :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is it my Uncle Robert?

Yes folks, it really is! Yesterday was cousin Gordon's and there are no more family birthdays 'til next March.

(I know I say I have no family but I only count my stepdad there as I never see anyone else I'm related to. But if Robert's still alive, it's his birthday today).

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
Are they US citizens?
no

Is it my Uncle Robert?

Yes folks, it really is! Yesterday was cousin Gordon's and there are no more family birthdays 'til next March.

(I know I say I have no family but I only count my stepdad there as I never see anyone else I'm related to. But if Robert's still alive, it's his birthday today).
and no :D

okay on to question number 4

Jongfan

Insane, in a good way
Registered
Reaction score
Is this person an english translater for an international star

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
Well, that narrows it down quite a bit. Too bad I don't know many mods. Dawno and Mac usually team up to keep me in line. Tag-team modding.

Silver King can't be right, I've never heard of a tarpon considered a symbol of evil.