The Quick News Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiennaC

Registered
Reaction score
I was just wondering if we have, or if anyone would like to start, a thread just to post big changes in publishing/agency news, heads up news, and other stuff. Like, for instance, if a brand new agent starts at an agency and someone hears about it, they could post here about what they know, or if a certain publisher that usually doesn't accept unsolicited queries/manuscripts is going to accept them for a week or so, we could post it here...etc...just wondering if anyone would be into doing that. Or, if we already have a thread on that (I couldn't find it), could someone direct me to it?

Last edited:

CheshireCat

Mostly purring. Mostly.
Registered
Reaction score
Total thread hijack but, Chaos, what the hell happened to Smile Time Angel's hair???

ETA: Wait, that's supposed to be Spike?

CheshireCat

Mostly purring. Mostly.
Registered
Reaction score
Huh. Well, I have Smile Time Angel (he sits behind me here at my desk area and sort of keeps an eye on what I'm doing), but had no idea there was a Smile Time Spike.

Thanks for giving me another reason to procrastinate, Chaos!

:hooray:

NiennaC

Registered
Reaction score
Much of this occurs in other forums. For instance, Network & Sharing Leads just below this board. Also, there is an Announcements & Self-Promotion board.

Hope this helps. :)

oh! Thanks so much. Goodness, I've been here over a month and I haven't even gone to the network & sharing leads thread...I wonder why I kept missing it?

Oh well, I'll head over there now!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Sage

Supreme Guessinator
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
:ROFL: Yep, it's Spike. He was puppet-ized in one of the comics, and that's a photo of the doll. Yes, there is even a doll.

Anyone need to buy me a Christmas present? ;)
I saw the doll back in March, but didn't know there was a comic at the time. Now I have issue one. The guy who had the doll also had the shiny Slayer Scythe. I was very tempted, but it woulda been very expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.